Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Password42

Content Creator
You could do away with the .msets entirely and only rely on modifying CostumeGeometry.bin, but it's more difficult to make things modular that way. My incredibly ridiculous method of using patch/diff to modify the .xml then compile the .bin is untenable, really, but you could just offer a one-size-fits-all approach with a bunch of mods all applied to the same precompiled .bin.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
These 3 mods are probably 80% of what I used in the old mod, so I'm one happy camper! Now I just need time to play...

Daedalus

Content Creator
Will we be able to apply the new mod with an installer or will it be manual install from now on?

Btw, the bust size increase (if you only install that) still works after the Oct 25 update.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
It's going to take some work. I have some ideas to try with Password42's hint up there, but it won't be as extensive as the last version of the mod. I hope to get one uniform swapped out as a proof of concept in the next week. Oddly, I have more time during the week to work on this.

Oh, and the post on XeNTaX was a troll, I think. I spent some time tracking it down and came upon someone who did not know they had an account there or that someone was trying to raise money on an old PayPal link of theirs.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Tried the manual install of jiggle and custom bust size increase. Doesn't work: action not supported.

*EDIT* found a workaround: installed (the old) custom bust size and added the new manual less jiggle preset => works.
But the manual mods don't seem to work; the compiler keeps crashing. Btw, is there a bin folder in an unmodded install?

Last edited:

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Tried the manual install of jiggle and custom bust size increase. Doesn't work: action not supported.

*EDIT* found a workaround: installed (the old) custom bust size and added the new manual less jiggle preset => works.
But the manual mods don't seem to work; the compiler keeps crashing. Btw, is there a bin folder in an unmodded install?

I'm sorry it did not work for you. You should not need to compile anything if you use one of the stock increase bins. What are you trying to accomplish with the custom size increase?

You do need to create the folder structure yourself if you are working from a clean install. And certainly under Win 7 I had to use an account with Administrator privileges to write in the game directory.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I'm sorry it did not work for you. You should not need to compile anything if you use one of the stock increase bins. What are you trying to accomplish with the custom size increase?

You do need to create the folder structure yourself if you are working from a clean install. And certainly under Win 7 I had to use an account with Administrator privileges to write in the game directory.
I just want to mess around with it and set my own size.
I have Win10 64bit. So I'm correct in assuming I have to create the bin folder myself and copy everything in there?

*EDIT* found out why it didn't work the first time: it was still blocked. After lifting the block, the compiler ran.

*EDIT AGAIN* Odd. I lifted the block and ran the compiler under admin privilege, and nothing happened. The dialog box opened for a split second; couldn't see what was displayed in it. No changes with custom bust size. And with custom jiggle my toons' heads and arms bounce and stretch. This is really weird. Could it be that the dynbouncer.bin file is missing in the custom jiggle folder?

Last edited:

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Oh, yes, the head bounce and arm jiggle. If you look at the test.xml file in dynbouncer.bin, you will see that they have written that into the file, a hinge on the neck bone and some bounce on the arms. I did not remove that from the file in the custom folder apparently. You would need to remove those three sections and add breastl and breastr sections to the test.xml file.

If you are having problems with the reserializer, you could try opening up a command prompt directed at that folder and run it from the command line. That would give you a look at any error messages that might be generated.

EDIT: Combined three posts into one.
As a followup, I just checked my file and it has only the breastl/r in test.xml in the custom folder, so I am hoping you started with bins.hogg and unpacked the file yourself to get the odd hinge neck and arms.

Or, you haven't actually generated a new dynbouncer.bin. If you just enable the test file in skelinfo.bin, as I have done in the version in my post, and leave dynbouncer.bin untouched, you will get those weird effects.

So if you are working on custom breast jiggle, open the dynbouncer folder in the custom folder and edit the test.xml file to your liking. Save it and open the custom folder. You should be able to click and drag the dynbouncer folder onto the convertresource and it should make a new dynbouncer.bin right in that folder. Copy that and the skelinfo.bin tolocaldata\bin and check your work in game.

And for custom breast size, you need to edit startrekfemalescalegroups.xml to your liking and then drag the scaleinfos folder onto convertresource to generate a new scaleinfos.bin and place that into localdata\bin.

Yes, any folder structure under localdata will need to be created with the manual installs right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedalus

Content Creator
First off: I don't know squat about modding. That's why I leave the heavy lifting to the modders. Kudos for that.
BUT!
Whenever I try to use the compiler or the convertresource i get this BS:

7ZOmFUf.jpg

I hope I got this decently translated:
Unprocessed exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Cannot load file or assembly Star TrekOnline\Live\Localdata\bin\serializers\assemblies\Newest.dll or any of its dependencies. Process not supported. An attempt has been made to load an assembly from a network location. Through this the assembly can be placed in a sandbox in earlier versions of .NET framework. In this version of .NET framework CAS-policy is not standard enabled. This process can be dangerous. If this process isn't meant to load the assembly into a sandbox, you'll need to enable the option loadFromRemoteSources.
(And the a heap of mumbo-jumbo.) That's from the custom jiggle; same thing with the custom bust size.

However: Password's bust size decompiler from the old mod (2.15.2) still works but for some (most likely idiotic reason) the manual version does jack. Annoys me to no end.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
That is quite an error message and I don't know why you would be getting it. I just unpacked both of my files to the root of a drive, opened the custom folder in each and dragged the folder dynbouncer or Scaleinfos onto Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource.exe and it created the appropriate bin file. Maybe your path is too long?

I don't know why it is trying to load newest.dll from a network location. That is the most puzzling thing about your error.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Tried the drive root thing: still getting the same bs.

What puzzles me the most is that both folders and files (custom size and jiggle) from your manual install and Password's installer are identical as far as I can see. And yet the manual version acts up every time I try to compile whereas the installer version compiles it without a hitch.
Maybe my comp hates manual installs :P

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I think it's worth mentioning that the Iconian vest nude replacer from Password42's version 2.15.2 mod still works. It's the only nude outfit that doesn't appear invisible. Maybe Regardie can work from there.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I've tried the less jiggle preset; boobs jiggle ok but I noticed my toons won't stay in aim mode when pressing X in ground maps.

*EDIT* no wait, scratch that. That was a fluke. It works; something must've gone bonkers with the custom size install from the 2.15.2 mod. My bad.

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
I've grabbed Password42's latest tutorial and tools so I'm hoping that will help. I still play STO so I do plan on working on this mod (or at least make sure it keeps working) or contributing to this mod.

(Somewhat contingent on my free time, I'm helping out on a few games in development.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.