Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Actually, breast jiggle seems to work fine for me still. What WAS causing issues for me (that you didn't mention) was the "zoomed out headshot camera" mod (or w.e. it's called). The thing that makes the portraits in the "contact" window dialogs show a more zoomed out model view.

Tried running the mod with jiggle but without the zoomed-out headshots, animation swaps/dances and I get a CTD.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Interesting...I'd never thought about that option being a problem and always install it by default. I will check this out.

I had been using the "just a bit zoomed out" option, so I suppose it's still possible some of the other versions still work. *Shrug*

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Tried running the mod with jiggle but without the zoomed-out headshots, animation swaps/dances and I get a CTD.

All animation swaps DO NOT WORK. It sucks, but I mean those seem to be the primary source of CTD's I saw.

I.e. the second it tried to look at one of the AOY characters with any animation swaps on I CTD'd heh.

LewiesMan

Potential Patron
I got mine to work.... (AOY included - with visible body) via the " use safe install" option. Also don't use the 'hd textures', use the original textures by mehee. lastly, I took every option the safe installer had to offer, except for the shortcut...(You have to use the game's own launcher.)
Just thought I'd share... :wink:

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I got mine to work.... (AOY included - with visible body) via the " use safe install" option. Also don't use the 'hd textures', use the original textures by mehee. lastly, I took every option the safe installer had to offer, except for the shortcut...(You have to use the game's own launcher.)
Just thought I'd share... :wink:

I got a weird crash last night with the jiggle on (and HD skin and 1.5x enhancement, nothing else) but ONLY when I tried to load my toon who flies the newest Summer Event ship (details escape me, apologies). Taking the jiggle off I was able to load her just fine. I understand that ships and people share some assets so the jiggle has to be adjusted whenever a new "skeleton" comes out, but I have no idea how to accomplish that. I guess this is the info Password42 is going to pull together for us in the near future.

VERY glad to see I'm not the only one checking in everyday to see what's up.

Password42

Content Creator
I understand that ships and people share some assets so the jiggle has to be adjusted whenever a new "skeleton" comes out, but I have no idea how to accomplish that. I guess this is the info Password42 is going to pull together for us in the near future.
You guess correctly, this is indeed covered in the tutorial, I'm writing that section right now.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I just got an Error 36: a file is locked when I tried to login for the first time since yesterday's patch. I was able to login by installing the mod and using the shortcut, so, hey! My enjoyment of boobies just paid off for once!

Can someone with more knowledge than me tell me if the Error 36 is related to the patch in any way, or if this is some weird read/write thing on my drive? (I have a thing where sometimes a folder gets locked up and I can't delete it. I'm looking to do a wipe and rebuild but can't afford the downtime for a while.)

While I am coming to the wrong forum and asking vague computer questions: When playing STO, something periodically (and from what I can tell randomly) causes the "focus" of my desktop to shift, like I had hit ALT+TAB, but without the menu popping up or a program changing. what it DOES do is trigger STO's darkening feature when not in focus, but since nothing actually happened the darkening stays. I have to go to options-brightness and any movement on the slider restores the previous setting. Anyone have any guesses? Its...absolutely maddening.

LewiesMan

Potential Patron
Mine still works with the method I mentioned... Just use "safe install" + meehee's textures, and you'll be fine!

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I didn't use a safe install, I just checked all the options one at a time to find out what wasn't broken lmfao. Or rather, what WOULDN'T cause my game to CTD.

I occasionally see an NPC or two with an invisible upper torso, but I'd rather have that happen once in a blue moon than turn a lot of the mods off. XD

If anyone cares, these are the options I have selected in the installer, and all seem to work fine for me:
LmobKVr.png

G9H3RxA.png

7X5iskG.png

7sZygqf.png
NOTE: Undoubtedly some of the clothing and texture options (and possibly others) that I have deselected still work, but they were things I did not want, so... n.nU

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I didn't select anything you didn't have checked, and got an immediate crash on character selection screen. I was also landing on my AoY toon as soon as the page opens, that might have something to do with it (I've noticed 23rd c bodies sometimes disappear when I get the mod running).

Still getting that Error 36, must be on my drive. shit.

siteindie

Potential Patron
Just testing this mod with 23rd c. toon, got CTD whenever I select character while using "Skirt Leg Fix" option, while using "jiggle option", got me CTD when I browsed through ship via ship and shuttle requisition's npc when I got to Temporal Ship's section on my other toons. Anyone else having this issue? BTW nice mod.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Just testing this mod with 23rd c. toon, got CTD whenever I select character while using "Skirt Leg Fix" option, while using "jiggle option", got me CTD when I browsed through ship via ship and shuttle requisition's npc when I got to Temporal Ship's section on my other toons. Anyone else having this issue? BTW nice mod.

Just install the mod without the animation swaps, dances and jiggle and you should be fine.

Password42

Content Creator
Well folks, here it is: my final modding tutorial. It builds on the tutorial I've already posted, this time I'm covering more detailed .bin modding and packaging everything into an installer using Inno Setup.

Tutorial.7z is the main archive, containing the tutorial in .txt & .html formats, as well as supplementary graphics. The .html version of the tutorial, while rudimentary, is probably easier to navigate, since it has easily clickable links.

STO Extended Nude Mods 2.15.2 Inno Setup Source.7z is the full source I used to build my mod package installer using Inno Setup. If you install Inno Setup and then open the "STO Nude Mod.iss" file, you can compile the mod installer .exe by selecting Build -> Compile or using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F9.

Toolset Update.7z is the latest update to the Cryptic mod tools that I've compiled. This may or may not actually be sufficient for the most recent version of STO, as I haven't tried decompiling any .bins after about February 2016.

I'll still monitor this thread if anyone has any specific modding questions.

If anyone else wants to take over this mod package, please feel welcome to do so! I am releasing the full source in the attached archives, so you should have everything needed to reproduce the installer file.

Attachments

Tutorial.7z
125.6 KB · Views: 376

Toolset Update.7z
1.1 MB · Views: 278

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Woohoo!

I am in no position to take point on this project (too many unpredictable interruptions means no way to get momentum), but will happily help troubleshoot. I've downloaded the files to start poking around in the meantime and will continue to monitor the thread.

I knew you would come through, Password42!

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Unpacking the Mod file to its own folder gives me an error (attached). The tutorial and tools unpacked just fine.

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 147

Password42

Content Creator
Unpacking the Mod file to its own folder gives me an error (attached). The tutorial and tools unpacked just fine.
Ah, I suspect the total length of the filepath is too long. Windows doesn't like it when you bury stuff in a zillion folders with long names, which is kind of what I've done! That archive is already its own folder, so you don't need to unpack it into another folder, you can just unpack straightaway. If you still get errors, try unpacking it closer to root (e.g. D:\STOMods)

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Password42, thanks for putting this together. I am going to look at it today now that the update has been pushed out. I could see no reason to do it before they broke it again with the new update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.