Status
Not open for further replies.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It also seems the site mods need to address the server clock as it is 2016 not 2014. This is confusing as to when posts are truly made.
Are you talking about the clock here at Undertow? I'm moderator here at Undertow, and posts are showing the correct year.

Password42

Content Creator
It seems as of the latest expansion that many of the Custom mods now cause crashes. I have tried various settings with breast size mod and jiggle and seems the only settings that work now is 1.5 or less breast size and than the two least jiggle settings. can anyone address this?
It also seems the site mods need to address the server clock as it is 2016 not 2014. This is confusing as to when posts are truly made.
That's just when the user joined, not when the post was posted. :wink:

melibound

Potential Patron
Yea, pity the dynamic bouncing no longer is compatible with the new expansion in STO. The rest works well still though, and it is useful with the installer to customize.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, not surprising. For now, you should be able to use the Safe Install option without crashing. However, I'm not sure if/when I may try to update to fix it, as I am not playing STO any longer.

Password42, if you don't want to work on the mod anymore since you aren't playing the game, can you at least do a quick write-up of the things you change and the steps you take so the community can continue to update the mod? You took over from someone else, maybe it is time to pass the torch again?

Just a thought.

Poplan

Content Creator
I'm still trying to figure out how to work with these .bin files (having trouble with the tools).

Right now I'm playing STO with Orions nude, the zoom bin seems to partially work (there also just seems to be a new bug with some dialog portraits even without any mods), Temporal ships are invisible in the ship browser (I don't have a temporal ship but I'm sure something bad would happen if I tried to use one.)

Password42

Content Creator
Password42, if you don't want to work on the mod anymore since you aren't playing the game, can you at least do a quick write-up of the things you change and the steps you take so the community can continue to update the mod? You took over from someone else, maybe it is time to pass the torch again?

Just a thought.
I'll see what sort of a write-up I can produce.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I'm still trying to figure out how to work with these .bin files (having trouble with the tools).

Right now I'm playing STO with Orions nude, the zoom bin seems to partially work (there also just seems to be a new bug with some dialog portraits even without any mods), Temporal ships are invisible in the ship browser (I don't have a temporal ship but I'm sure something bad would happen if I tried to use one.)

The temporal ships are indeed invisible in the browser. On my end they're massive in sector space. I'm using custom bust size increase, so I'm not sure if it's because of the increase that makes the ships so huge in sec space. It's not a big deal but it makes navigating a bit difficult, especially with the temporal dreadnought.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Hi, all. I've been brushing up on my skillz (snort), learning some things. When Password42 posts the final writeup of how to do things and (most importantly) what needs to be done to fix patch breaks, I think I'll be able to help out. I look forward to getting this back on track.

I have been enjoying STO less without the patch. Is there a good sexy outlet anyone can recommend for me? I've ended up fiddling around with Artificial Girl 3 and I feel like a loser who's years behind.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I have been enjoying STO less without the patch. Is there a good sexy outlet anyone can recommend for me? I've ended up fiddling around with Artificial Girl 3 and I feel like a loser who's years behind.

WARNING: Shameless self promotion follows: Try my visual novel Giles' Journey
Giles' Journey
Censored video play-thru at yourtube

Very respectfully,
fleet

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
WARNING: Shameless self promotion follows: Try my visual novel Giles' Journey
Giles' Journey

When asking for advice, go to where the creators are. I've got the download, I'll give it a play through very soon. Replies will go in that game's thread. I will have many questions when I'm done!

In the meantime, anyone get our jiggle back for STO yet?
Or maybe a decent looking thong base skin to help with the Cabbage Patch Ass problem?

BlueMedic

Potential Patron
is there going to be an update for this mod. it does not work for me after the Agents of Yesterday patch. or is there a work around that some one could help me out with?

Password42

Content Creator
is there going to be an update for this mod. it does not work for me after the Agents of Yesterday patch. or is there a work around that some one could help me out with?
I've stopped development, so I won't be releasing an update, but I will be releasing a Farewell Address in the form of a tutorial writeup detailing how I've been developing these mods.

Of course, I don't have any direct development over the actual mod tools themselves, so if they break, then even with a tutorial it might not be possible to update all the mods for the latest patch.

BlueMedic

Potential Patron
I've stopped development, so I won't be releasing an update, but I will be releasing a Farewell Address in the form of a tutorial writeup detailing how I've been developing these mods.

Of course, I don't have any direct development over the actual mod tools themselves, so if they break, then even with a tutorial it might not be possible to update all the mods for the latest patch.

Ahh sorry to hear you are leaving. I love the mod and the work you did, and you will be missed. Thank you for doing a tutorial, I hope some one can pick it up or at least I could try and getting working in my game.

Daedalus

Content Creator
As LordMaggot pointed out before: the mod is still useable but WITHOUT the animation swaps, dances and jiggle. Everything else works fine with AoY.

6Wjqpaq.jpg

Last edited:

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Any progress on either an update or an updated tutorial on what needs to be fixed each patch to keep the mod running? Its nice to have the mods we have, but I miss my Charlie's Angels.

Password42

Content Creator
Any progress on either an update or an updated tutorial on what needs to be fixed each patch to keep the mod running? Its nice to have the mods we have, but I miss my Charlie's Angels.
I am still planning on a final tutorial package that explains mod creation as best as I can. I have a large block of time scheduled for writing it in the first week of October.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
As LordMaggot pointed out before: the mod is still useable but WITHOUT the animation swaps, dances and jiggle. Everything else works fine with AoY.

Actually, breast jiggle seems to work fine for me still. What WAS causing issues for me (that you didn't mention) was the "zoomed out headshot camera" mod (or w.e. it's called). The thing that makes the portraits in the "contact" window dialogs show a more zoomed out model view.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Actually, breast jiggle seems to work fine for me still. What WAS causing issues for me (that you didn't mention) was the "zoomed out headshot camera" mod (or w.e. it's called). The thing that makes the portraits in the "contact" window dialogs show a more zoomed out model view.

Interesting...I'd never thought about that option being a problem and always install it by default. I will check this out.

I am still planning on a final tutorial package that explains mod creation as best as I can. I have a large block of time scheduled for writing it in the first week of October.

You're doing the Lord's work, son. I'm glad to know it's an active project for you, regardless of the time scale. It will be a valuable resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.