Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Hey Password, I've been doing some tinkering with the boob sizes (my toons now have a bust size just over 1.5x increase) and I discovered what breaststrans2 does (kinda)
If you change the first line in the smallmax and largemax parts, your toon's boobs either be closer together of further apart

Here's my sci toon with said modifications to breaststrans2 (3 for the left and -3 for the right)

ZggN6ug.png

<GroupName>Breaststrans2</GroupName>
<Bone>
<SkelScaleBone>
<Bone>Breastl</Bone>
<SmallMin>
<a:float>0.1</a:float>
<a:float>-0.04</a:float>
<a:float>0.03</a:float>
</SmallMin>
<SmallMax>
<a:float>3</a:float>
<a:float>-0.025</a:float>
<a:float>0</a:float>
</SmallMax>
<LargeMin>
<a:float>0.1</a:float>
</LargeMin>
<LargeMax>
<a:float>3</a:float>
</LargeMax>
<Translation>true</Translation>
</SkelScaleBone>
<SkelScaleBone>
<Bone>Breastr</Bone>
<SmallMin>
<a:float>-0.1</a:float>
</SmallMin>
<SmallMax>
<a:float>-3</a:float>
</SmallMax>
<LargeMin>
<a:float>-0.1</a:float>
</LargeMin>
<LargeMax>
<a:float>-3</a:float>
</LargeMax>

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Expansion broke the mod. When I logged in I was surprised to see my toons still nude and no crashes. But when I went to the ship requisition officer on ESD and browsed thru the ships it crashed as soon as it got to the new ships.

So... going modless fttb and waiting in anticipation till a fix comes out

Password42

Content Creator
Yeah, not surprising. For now, you should be able to use the Safe Install option without crashing. However, I'm not sure if/when I may try to update to fix it, as I am not playing STO any longer.

Poplan

Content Creator
Password42 Password42 , I still play, is there anything I can do to help?

(I haven't done any STO modding personally but I am a programmer type.)

Poplan

Content Creator
PM me if the current verison of the mod is crashing, let me know modifications you are actively using and if possible what you're doing in the game at the time (Steps to reproduce) and I'll see if I can figure it out.

Poplan

Content Creator
I've been trying to use the tools (as in the tutorial) but they keep crashing.
Specifically I've been trying to do the "Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer" procedure but it's crashing.

Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.FormatException: invalid schema flag
   at Gibbed.Cryptic.FileFormats.ParserSchemaFile.LoadTable(XPathNavigator nav)
   at Gibbed.Cryptic.FileFormats.ParserSchemaFile.LoadFile(String path)
   at Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.ParserLoader.LoadParser(String name)
   at Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.Generator.ExportAssembly(String outputPath, String version)
   at Gibbed.Cryptic.GenerateSerializer.Program.Main(String[] args)

I'm guessing the schema has changed (the very latest version of the tools is from Nov 2015 which is two major updates ago)...

Poplan

Content Creator
Expansion broke the mod. When I logged in I was surprised to see my toons still nude and no crashes. But when I went to the ship requisition officer on ESD and browsed thru the ships it crashed as soon as it got to the new ships.

Which mod options do you have installed? Probably one (or more) of the .bin files.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Don't know a thing which bin files are used but here's what I select when installing the mod:

-hi-res nude skins (shaved)
-petite female torso
-nipples for topless female caitans/ferasans
-caitan/ferasan panties remover (visible pussy with pun intended :P )
-nipples for female klingons + remans
-female shaved talaxian nude skins
-all clothing removal mods
-all compiled mods minus caitan tails
-all animation swap mods (swap cute with vixen)
-default npc costume mods
-zoomed out contact headshots just a bit
-increase bust size: custom
-dynamic jiggle mods: custom

Hope it helps

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Running the Mod on Agents of Yesteryear
Running High Resolution Textures with Clothing Removal Mods and Compiled Mods.
NPC Costume mods
And Skirt Legs Fix
NOT Running Animations (Boob Jiggle, and Sexy Dance)
No Nipples Imprinting.
Seems to Run OK with the notable exception of the Uniform Options in the 23rd Century Tailor.

Can't change uniforms in 23rd century tailor...but Toons can still be gloriously nude.
Just change uniform without the mod to a nude uniform option exit the tailor and the game...re-install the mod and voila.

No CTD with this configuration so far in either 23rd or 25th century

Oh yes....the 23rd Century Connie has four nacelles....that's weird...

I've installed and deinstalled several times with consistent results.

This is the best mod ever.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Oh yes....the mining laser animation goes away on the dilithium mining asteroid....but the mining mini-game still works.
You can still hear the mining laser sounds (which is odd in the vacuum of space) and the game tri-laser overlay is active, but your toon just stands there NOT firing a mining laser.

Poplan

Content Creator
(I'm looking into the issues but I'm also having a crash course in how some of these mods work. Just wanted to post this to let everyone know I am looking at it.)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Running the Mod on Agents of Yesteryear
Running High Resolution Textures with Clothing Removal Mods and Compiled Mods.
NPC Costume mods
And Skirt Legs Fix
NOT Running Animations (Boob Jiggle, and Sexy Dance)
No Nipples Imprinting.
Seems to Run OK with the notable exception of the Uniform Options in the 23rd Century Tailor.

Can't change uniforms in 23rd century tailor...but Toons can still be gloriously nude.
Just change uniform without the mod to a nude uniform option exit the tailor and the game...re-install the mod and voila.

No CTD with this configuration so far in either 23rd or 25th century

Oh yes....the 23rd Century Connie has four nacelles....that's weird...

I've installed and deinstalled several times with consistent results.

This is the best mod ever.

Confirmed. This still works. I even threw in boob increase and didn't crash. Hopefully the update comes soon so I can get jiggle back but I'll settle with this for now. Tnx for the heads-up LordMaggot.

Poplan

Content Creator
Not Working:
  • The headshot zoom seems to not work anymore at all (actually seems bugged without mods with some missions, it's showing bridge officers from the nose down).
Working:
  • Orion nude mods seem to be working.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I think the mod makes my engineer's temporal dread gargantuan in sector space :P
OC6oGVr.jpg

*EDIT* It seems it does that to all temporal ships

Last edited:

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Gents, I as well would like to continue Password42's work. This make STO enjoyable, not just tolerable.

I wont be much help on the actual "how shit works" side of things, but I'm happy to help test and cheerlead and all that stuff.

Good luck. We're all counting on you.

EDIT: If we're starting up again, can we take the word Nude out of the name that appears in the Control Panel?

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
The Shiny Tights legs option has a weird quirk: You can see the base panties underneath, even when using the nude skin. Two BOFFs side by side, that's the only difference.

I wonder if it is possible to use the Shiny Tights art to somehow create a thigh high option. That's long been a dream of mine for this mod.

Mathuzilah

Potential Patron
It seems as of the latest expansion that many of the Custom mods now cause crashes. I have tried various settings with breast size mod and jiggle and seems the only settings that work now is 1.5 or less breast size and than the two least jiggle settings. can anyone address this?
It also seems the site mods need to address the server clock as it is 2016 not 2014. This is confusing as to when posts are truly made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.