Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I've noticed with the new patch, aside from it not breaking the mod, that there are some 'glitches' with the new T6 flagships. When customizing, if Odyssey is selected as hull the Oddy pylons appear as well, making your ship have 2 sets of pylons.

ZIL1jcP.png

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Odyssey Flagship Anomaly confirmed
Removing the mod removes the Odyssey Nacelle Duplication and misplacement
Bummer... I just spent 10,000 Zen on the Complete Alliance Flagship Pack....
But given the choice between flying the Odysseys and Flying With Live Nude Girls
I'll take the latter every time.
I have every confidence that Password will address this in a timely manner....
As he has done in the past....

Re-installing the mod now....

Cheers,

Maggot

Password42

Content Creator
Minor update to version 2.15.2 released. Just some fixes that should hopefully help the weird geometry issues and such reported with the new flagships.

chronepis

Potential Patron
Hey Password,

Just a heads up, not sure if you already know, but the mod does not work with most of the new mirror uniforms. Also it also removes the new customization options.
upload_2016-2-28_0-40-14.png

There is also severe clipping issues with the long sleeve version.
upload_2016-2-28_0-41-39.png

Love your mod otherwise. Keep up the great work.
upload_2016-2-28_0-40-14.png
upload_2016-2-28_0-41-39.png

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Mod mostly working here too...
CDT in Zaria during emancipation of all things
No other anomalies so far

Daedalus

Content Creator
Just played unmodded thru the new episode on one of my tacs. It seems the mod messes up the cinematics and parts of the maps when active.

Last edited:

Natek

Potential Patron
Hi guys, New member here. Im hoping to mod STO, but Im after something specific and hoping you can help. It seems weird to come to this mod site for it but you seem to be the only ones modding the game that I can find. What the hell though, we all know im gonna use the potential of the mod now im here :)
What I want is to change the intrepid class pylons so they are always in the tilted position. Id settle for just the stock intrepid model if thats all thats possible but would love if I could either make is so that pylon type is tilted on all combinations, or at least be able to set up the combo I want and then change the pylon angle for that model.

Is this possible?
Is it is, could I get some assistance please?
Ive got as far as extracting the files that should hold the 3d models. I havnt sifted all the way through them yet, not looking for ship related stuff at least, I was originally trying to swap a hairstyle over but found out I could just use the tailor trick. Im reasonably confident I will be able to find the right files once I get into it, but I run into a road block, firstly with correctly renaming/swapping the parts needed, secondly, I cant find any further instructions on recompiling the files. I understand its a little more complicated than just renaming stuff, and it seems any guide that might be has been sent via PM so far.
Would someone please be so kind as to shoot me a guide and maybe point me in the direction I should be looking for ship parts?
Obviously Im praying someone does it for me and hands me a modded file and sends me on my way, it may even be easier this way, but I dont expect you to do it all for me, especially if its a lengthy process. Ive got plenty of time to kill atm so Im happy to dive into a guide and follow instructions.

Appreciate any help you can give.

Password42

Content Creator
Hi guys, New member here. Im hoping to mod STO, but Im after something specific and hoping you can help. It seems weird to come to this mod site for it but you seem to be the only ones modding the game that I can find. What the hell though, we all know im gonna use the potential of the mod now im here :)
What I want is to change the intrepid class pylons so they are always in the tilted position. Id settle for just the stock intrepid model if thats all thats possible but would love if I could either make is so that pylon type is tilted on all combinations, or at least be able to set up the combo I want and then change the pylon angle for that model.

Is this possible?
Is it is, could I get some assistance please?
Ive got as far as extracting the files that should hold the 3d models. I havnt sifted all the way through them yet, not looking for ship related stuff at least, I was originally trying to swap a hairstyle over but found out I could just use the tailor trick. Im reasonably confident I will be able to find the right files once I get into it, but I run into a road block, firstly with correctly renaming/swapping the parts needed, secondly, I cant find any further instructions on recompiling the files. I understand its a little more complicated than just renaming stuff, and it seems any guide that might be has been sent via PM so far.
Would someone please be so kind as to shoot me a guide and maybe point me in the direction I should be looking for ship parts?
Obviously Im praying someone does it for me and hands me a modded file and sends me on my way, it may even be easier this way, but I dont expect you to do it all for me, especially if its a lengthy process. Ive got plenty of time to kill atm so Im happy to dive into a guide and follow instructions.

Appreciate any help you can give.

Hmm, model editing is still a nebulous topic. I know of no way to import new model data, and by the sound of things you might be better off trying to edit the animation of the pylons rather than the models.

You might have some luck with editing Dynsequences.bin or Dynmove.bin to redirect the default animation to always be the "nacelles tilted" animation.

Natek

Potential Patron
OK. Thanks.
Heres where im up to.
Unfortunately, I cant get Dynmove.bin to convert, I get this error " Dont know how to handle "Dynemove" with a hash of 4202945008 ".
Id love some help getting this to convert if you think what I need may be in there.
I have got Dynsequences to convert though, and have found some promising targets. Ive listed the file names of anything that might be what I need.
Ship_Blend_Wings_Up
Ship_Blend_Idle
Ship_Blend_Warp_Out
Ship_Nsn_Transform
Ship_Nsn_Transform_Deactivate
Ship_Nsn_Wings_Up
Ship_Nsn_Wings_Up_Instant
Ship_Sector_Idle
Ship_Sector_Move
Ship_Transform
Ship_Transform_Deactivate
Ship_Wings_Up
Ship_Wings_Up_Instant
Ship_Warpparts_Def_Idle
Ship_Warpparts_Warp_In
Ship_Warpparts_Warp_Out
Ship_Idle
Ship_Impulse_In
Ship_Impulse_Out

Ship_Klg_Wings_Up_Instant
Ship_Klg_Wings_Up
Ship_Klg_Wings_Idle

Im not entirely sure where to go from here. I plan to try swapping the last 2 listed to see what they do as a test, since its fairly obvious they refer to Klingon ships. So hopefully it will be easy to see if these changes are working just by getting into a Bird Of Prey.
I dont know what I should be doing with the files though to swap/change what they show ingame. Do I just need to change the file names and recompile? Or do I need to change some elements within the files?
Text of the 2 files I plan to test with below. Hopefully you can shed a little more light on this for me. Ill be trying stuff and most likely failing in the meantime :)
-----------------------------------
EDIT: Ive had some good success with testing. Swapping the names of the files just made the animation play every time the ship loaded, but changing out some text gave good results. I just changed any reference of wings_idle to being wings_up(thats the gist of it anyway), and I have a BOP that always has wings up.
Im not sure its going to be quite that simple with the intrepid since it doesnt have a natural instance of pylons being tilted in normal space, but ive got a good stepping stone to figure it out at least.

Last edited:

Natek

Potential Patron
Success!

I hope double posting is ok, I figured its worth it to seperate the successful files from the rambling. I know my mod is off topic a bit so Ill try not to clog your thread anymore, but I wanted to post for anyone else who is interrested in the future.

Mod Result.
Long Range Science Vessle pylons always in their tilted position. (Its not perfect, some of the warp ins show the pylon animation drop down and then pop back up, but all scenarios so far have shown the pylons always in their upright position in both normal space and sector space).

Process
Unpacked "bins.hogg" and decompiled "DynSequences.bin" as per instructions in post 2 on page 1 of this thread.
Edited text in the "Ship_Idle.xml" and "Ship_Wings_Up.xml" files within Dynsequences folder using note pad. Raw text posted Below.
Rcompiled "Dynsequences" as per instructions in post 2 on page 1 of this thread.
Ran the Nude Mod installer from post 1 of this thread and activated a few mods to create the needed folders in the game client location.
Placed the modified "Dynsequences.bin" into "\\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\bin" folder ("\\" being the game install location).

Thanks goes to Password42 for the idea and the help finding the right files.
I have no Idea if this is a legal mod, nor have I had anything to do with creating the Nude Mod. Follow this process at your own risk.

--------------------------------
Modified .xml files raw text as I have them at the time of this post. You need to edit them manually to maintain formatting. Dont be scared, theres not much to do.
Ship_Idle.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<DynSeqData xmlns:c="http://datacontract.gib.me/cryptic" xmlns:a="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays" xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://datacontract.gib.me/startrekonline">
<Name>Ship_Idle</Name>
<requiresBits>
<ppcBits>
<a:string>Wingsup</a:string>
</ppcBits>
</requiresBits>
<optionalBits>
<ppcBits>
</ppcBits>
</optionalBits>
<DynAction>
<DynAction>
<Name>Ship_Idle</Name>
<DynMove>
<DynActionMove>
<hMove>Ship_Wings_Up_Idle</hMove>
<Chance>1</Chance>
<UseIf>
<off />
<on />
</UseIf>
<setBits />
</DynActionMove>
</DynMove>
<EaseIn>Normal</EaseIn>
<EaseOut>Normal</EaseOut>
<NextAction></NextAction>
<FileName>Dyn/Sequence/Ship_Federation/Sto_Ship_Federation.Dseq</FileName>
<InterruptibleBy>
<a:string>Ship_Turn_Spinout</a:string>
</InterruptibleBy>
<Suppress>
<a:string>Weapon</a:string>
</Suppress>
<DefaultFirst>true</DefaultFirst>
<setBits />
</DynAction>
</DynAction>
<Member>
<a:string>&lt;idle&gt;</a:string>
</Member>
<Priority>-1</Priority>
<DefaultSequence>true</DefaultSequence>
</DynSeqData>
------------------------------
Ship_Wings_Up.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<DynSeqData xmlns:c="http://datacontract.gib.me/cryptic" xmlns:a="http://schemas.microsoft.com/2003/10/Serialization/Arrays" xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://datacontract.gib.me/startrekonline">
<Name>Ship_Wings_Up</Name>
<requiresBits>
<ppcBits>
</ppcBits>
</requiresBits>
<optionalBits>
<ppcBits>
</ppcBits>
</optionalBits>
<DynAction>
<DynAction>
<Name>Ship_Wings_Up_Cycle</Name>
<DynMove>
<DynActionMove>
<Chance>1</Chance>
<UseIf>
<off />
<on />
</UseIf>
<setBits />
</DynActionMove>
</DynMove>
<Interpolation>20</Interpolation>
<EaseIn>Normal</EaseIn>
<InterruptibleBy>
</InterruptibleBy>
<Suppress>
</Suppress>
<If>
<DynActIfBlock>
<off>
<ppcBits>
</ppcBits>
</off>
<on />
<NextAction>Ship_Wings_Down</NextAction>
<setBits />
</DynActIfBlock>
</If>
<Cycle>true</Cycle>
<setBits />
</DynAction>
<DynAction>
<Name>Ship_Wings_Up_Instant</Name>
<DynMove>
<DynActionMove>
<Chance>1</Chance>
<UseIf>
<off />
<on />
</UseIf>
<setBits />
</DynActionMove>
</DynMove>
<EaseIn>Normal</EaseIn>
<InterruptibleBy>
<a:string>Ship_Warp_In</a:string>
<a:string>Ship_Warp_In_Delay</a:string>
<a:string>Ship_Strafe_Left</a:string>
</InterruptibleBy>
<Suppress>
</Suppress>
<If>
<DynActIfBlock>
<off>
<ppcBits>
</ppcBits>
</off>
<on />
<NextAction>Ship_Wings_Down</NextAction>
<setBits />
</DynActIfBlock>
</If>
<FirstIf>
<DynActFirstIfBlock>
<off />
<on>
<ppcBits>
<a:string>Death</a:string>
</ppcBits>
</on>
</DynActFirstIfBlock>
</FirstIf>
<setBits />
</DynAction>
<DynAction>
<Name>Ship_Wings_Down</Name>
<DynMove>
<DynActionMove>
<hMove>Ship_Wings_Down</hMove>
<Chance>1</Chance>
<UseIf>
<off />
<on />
</UseIf>
<setBits />
</DynActionMove>
</DynMove>
<Interpolation>20</Interpolation>
<EaseIn>Normal</EaseIn>
<InterruptibleBy>
</InterruptibleBy>
<Suppress>
</Suppress>
<setBits />
</DynAction>
</DynAction>
<Member>
<a:string>&lt;idle&gt;</a:string>
</Member>
<Priority>1</Priority>
</DynSeqData>

Password42

Content Creator
Nice that you got it working! :smile:
Do keep in mind that every so often one of the game updates will make some changes to Dynsequences so you'll need to re-extract from bins.hogg and re-apply your edits.

Natek

Potential Patron
Thanks. I wasnt sure if that was the case. Part of why I wrote it down in detail was for myself I admit. At least if I get forced to start again it should motivate me to try get rid of the last couple animations that happen still, or maybe to even swap them completely so the nacelles are down in sector space and I still get the nice animations, cause it is cool to see.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Heads-up to our esteemed modder Password42: when Agents of Yesterday is released it'll surely break to mod. New ships and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.