Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Did they take out the swimwear customization options out of the tailor in one of the last patches? Everything else is there: uniform, off-duty, formal wear, CC exo armor, Kobali armor, etc... But no swimwear....

Never mind that post. It would seem that the mod causes the swimwear customization options at the tailor to disappear.

Inqy

Potential Patron
Looking for a package of what i need to edit textures. I want to try my hand at it. Let me know what i need and ill see how i do. I know there was some links here but some are out of date.

Password42

Content Creator
I recently redownloaded all the tools and extracted the newest texture3.hogg for editting, but when i convert textures using Wtex2DDS the dds files i get are all 1kb where as the hed files seem to contain all the meat. Am I missing a step?
Looking for a package of what i need to edit textures. I want to try my hand at it. Let me know what i need and ill see how i do. I know there was some links here but some are out of date.

I have just updated the modding tutorial and it should now contain all you need to extract and edit textures -- although loading them back into the client is a bit more challenging and I haven't covered it just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archer

Potential Patron
Dance off

I noted that when using the sexy dance replacement that during the dance off some switching doesn't take place. Example: Switching to the replaced dance doesn't happen in the mechanic and switching out of doesn't happen consistently, but credit is still given,. I assume this not be a mod problem but a "kind of" glitch in the game. Edit: Apologies of this is a duplicated post.

Inqy

Potential Patron
Thank you so much gana start working it over this weekend. If i do craft up some fun stuff?

annemarie

Casual Client
I don't use all the nude mods but when I do, I find I have some difficulties with them.

Some of the federation skirts have holes cut into them revealing skin underneath.

Also the Romulan Republic jacket has some holes up in the sleeves

This is the one that upsets me the most, when I delete the mods for the TOS tops, like captain's wraparound and the wideneck top, the tops are cut up and I can see a mixture of topless and non-topless material.

Please could you fix this in the next update?

Also I there a website or tutorial for these mods? I don't want to make nude ones, just alternate ones. Have some mirror universe uniforms I want to design.

don't just delete the mods use the uninstall.

ElusiveOneX

Potential Patron
Hello Password42

I love this mod, and I hope you continue to support it, but I have a couple of things that are bothering me. When I download the .zip with the installer inside. Do you know why it takes several minutes to extract the installer? Not only that, the zip itself is stubborn and won't let me do something simple with it, like simply delete it. Every release of the mod has had these two issues on both of my computers, one with Windows 8.1 and the other with Windows 7. I've never seen a file refuse to delete after restarting my machine, several times.

Thanks for reading.

Password42

Content Creator
Hello Password42

I love this mod, and I hope you continue to support it, but I have a couple of things that are bothering me. When I download the .zip with the installer inside. Do you know why it takes several minutes to extract the installer? Not only that, the zip itself is stubborn and won't let me do something simple with it, like simply delete it. Every release of the mod has had these two issues on both of my computers, one with Windows 8.1 and the other with Windows 7. I've never seen a file refuse to delete after restarting my machine, several times.

Thanks for reading.
I've not ever heard of this issue before, but it sounds like the program you are using to extract the .zip is failing somehow and keeping the file around in its memory - and of course, you cannot delete a file that is being actively used by a running program. I do not know what program you are using to extract, but I recommend using the 7zip, WinRAR, or Peazip programs for archival and extraction, as they have served me well.

Archer

Potential Patron
Boffs

So I got 2 Romulan BOFFs on my fed toon through the fleet embassy. I cannot seem to remove their tops. I've got the Entire "Clothing Removal Mods" tree selected. I have deselected in that tree the swim suit top and bottom. Under CostumeGeometry Mods: I have all selected except: Caitian Tails I cannot see any Romulan selections though I saw it had been added in some earlier posts in this thread, and others. Am I missing something? Let me know if you need additional info. I have a Fed aligned Rom toon and those work fine so I am quite baffled here.

Password42

Content Creator
So I got 2 Romulan BOFFs on my fed toon through the fleet embassy. I cannot seem to remove their tops. I've got the Entire "Clothing Removal Mods" tree selected. I have deselected in that tree the swim suit top and bottom. Under CostumeGeometry Mods: I have all selected except: Caitian Tails I cannot see any Romulan selections though I saw it had been added in some earlier posts in this thread, and others. Am I missing something? Let me know if you need additional info. I have a Fed aligned Rom toon and those work fine so I am quite baffled here.

Aha, this is a very valid concern, as I seem to have forgotten to include a remover for the Romulan Civilian tops. They can indeed be removed, and a mod to do so will be included in the next update.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Archer

Potential Patron
Boffs Cont'd

Aha, this is a very valid concern, as I seem to have forgotten to include a remover for the Romulan Civilian tops. They can indeed be removed, and a mod to do so will be included in the next update. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Very Cool. Thank you for your continued support.

Paula101

Potential Patron
don't just delete the mods use the uninstall.

Uninstall? I don't want to uninstall all the mods. Just some of them. Like you have combined mods that take out T'Pol's top and the Counselor's top, but I didn't want to use those mods. I know, I am strange.

Randark

Potential Patron
just changed my risan gear to some of the newer stuff, excellent work (using open aloha shirt with no bikini top)

just wanted to say thanks again for keeping this mod up to date and with newer options the more cryptic adds to the game.

N

ncc-1701

In the next version put more pronounced nipples, and put an option for cleavage please!! Maybe like the nipple protrusion more pronounced with clothing or maybe "paint" for an out fit. Also, maybe open the "open shirts" and Risa swimwear put more cleavage. please!! But other than that, this mod is great!

raddae

Potential Patron
Hey I have a question about models that dont normally use alpha on their textures. I wanted to try making some of the skirts look shorter by adding an alpha masked area to the skirt textures, but when I tried it, I wasn't successful. Is there anyway to "enable" alphas on the textures or meshes of the skirt and another clothing to allow for this?

Password42

Content Creator
Hey I have a question about models that dont normally use alpha on their textures. I wanted to try making some of the skirts look shorter by adding an alpha masked area to the skirt textures, but when I tried it, I wasn't successful. Is there anyway to "enable" alphas on the textures or meshes of the skirt and another clothing to allow for this?
Sadly, the only skirt I tested that seems to support alpha is the Dyson skirt - which is already scandalous to begin with. You'll want to use the "*_E.wtex" textures when editing transparency though, as alpha channel on diffuse "*_D.wtex" textures does not control model transparency. The _E textures appear to simply be blue for solid and black for transparent.

T

Twisted Oddball

I was wondering if you could include an option to make any female barefoot as well, including removing Orion sandals and boots or shoes of any species. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.