Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swenson2

Potential Patron
Not sure which end its on or what work around is available but since the patch this morning I've noticed that when I am in the costume shop I am no longer have the option of changing my rank, my stockings option is gone....as well as my earring option. That's the only thing I've noticed that seems to be not working right....just thought I'd pass it along

Password42

Content Creator
Not sure which end its on or what work around is available but since the patch this morning I've noticed that when I am in the costume shop I am no longer have the option of changing my rank, my stockings option is gone....as well as my earring option. That's the only thing I've noticed that seems to be not working right....just thought I'd pass it along
This is a known problem even with the unmodded default game: Can't Change Rank!!! - Star Trek Online
Tailor is broken.... - Star Trek Online

Juls

Casual Client
when new update was downloaded yesterday none of your mods was affected all worked fine which is a first because when the updates are loaded they normally break your mods but not this time. I hope that helps people out

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
Update, version 2.1.1:

Changes:
  • Fixes for crashing issues due to the August 9th patch
  • Minor update to Caitian panties removal mods
  • Minor update to Naked NPCs mod

M-66

Potential Patron
There seems to be a conflict or something among the NPC costume mods in the compiled mods section (using the installer). If I select "most females in STO naked" only by itself, almost all female NPC's (minus a few random tellerites and such) will be naked, including named/quest NPCs and bridge staff.

However, if I also use the custom choices options to turn male random NPCs into females, only the randomly generated NPC's will be naked. Named/quest PCs and non-BOF bridge staff will still be fully clothed (excepting clothing items modded by the main clothing mods). The options to change the female NPC clothing into one of the nude-modded clothing sets doesn't seem to apply to named or quest NPCs.

Currently I can't seem to have both nude named/quest NPC's and all-female random NPCs at the same time.

Password42

Content Creator
There seems to be a conflict or something among the NPC costume mods in the compiled mods section (using the installer). If I select "most females in STO naked" only by itself, almost all female NPC's (minus a few random tellerites and such) will be naked, including named/quest NPCs and bridge staff.

However, if I also use the custom choices options to turn male random NPCs into females, only the randomly generated NPC's will be naked. Named/quest PCs and non-BOF bridge staff will still be fully clothed (excepting clothing items modded by the main clothing mods). The options to change the female NPC clothing into one of the nude-modded clothing sets doesn't seem to apply to named or quest NPCs.

Currently I can't seem to have both nude named/quest NPC's and all-female random NPCs at the same time.
Your assessment is correct, the installer doesn't (yet) let you do that. If I were to implement what you are asking, you seem to want the "Most females naked" mod extended to include changing all the random male crew to naked females, correct?

M-66

Potential Patron
Your assessment is correct, the installer doesn't (yet) let you do that. If I were to implement what you are asking, you seem to want the "Most females naked" mod extended to include changing all the random male crew to naked females, correct?

Actually I was thinking more the other way: add an option to the custom options to nudify the quest NPCs, or alter the existing Female options to apply to quest NPCs as well as random (I don't know if that second one is possible). That would preserve the most flexibility.

It's more of a suggestion. I don't want to overstepping my bounds and go asking/demanding extra work from someone who's already providing something like this for free.

Password42

Content Creator
Yeah, things are the way they are because enabling more and more customization options makes things get more and more complicated. I'll look into allowing higher customization options, though. It'll be a bit of work, but hopefully not massive amounts. :)

Juls

Casual Client
Hi password42. I have noticed that STO broke your mods again since the latest update patch. I noticed that the body torso colours are a lighter shade and that the nipples are missing. I noticed the change on the trill body torso and if I notice anymore races I will update this infomation for you. I hope this helps you out and keep up the good work.

Password42

Content Creator
Hi password42. I have noticed that STO broke your mods again since the latest update patch. I noticed that the body torso colours are a lighter shade and that the nipples are missing. I noticed the change on the trill body torso and if I notice anymore races I will update this infomation for you. I hope this helps you out and keep up the good work.
I cannot replicate this with version 2.1.1 available in the first post, are you sure you have the most recent version?

Alternatively, are you sure you installed the mods correctly? You need the original nude patch installed for some other options to function properly, for example.

Juls

Casual Client
yes I have both Versions of your update 2.1.1. I have reinstalled both versions and still have the same problem but all the other mods work fine, very strange indeed ?.

Password42

Content Creator
Posting a screenshot would help me in figuring out what the problem is; also if you could detail exactly which mod components you installed that would be helpful. :)

Juls

Casual Client
Hi password42. I have found out what the problem was. I was told by cryptic that they loaded the wrong save character back up when they uploaded the new patch. I found out that they make back up copies of everyone's saves incase of errors and they uploaded a corrupted copy instead, they have now corrected the problem and everythings working fine again, but it maybe somthing to watch out for in future when STO normally break your mods ?.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
hi is the origian nude mode included in this update download or do we need to get it from somewhere

lapdragon

Content Creator
Password, I updated the addon on my side and used the "all females nude" option, which works pretty well except for Lt. vanZyl (from the Doomsday Mission). She appears to be wearing a skin-colored shirt, even tho her trill spots show through. Any thoughts? :-)

Password42

Content Creator
Password, I updated the addon on my side and used the "all females nude" option, which works pretty well except for Lt. vanZyl (from the Doomsday Mission). She appears to be wearing a skin-colored shirt, even tho her trill spots show through. Any thoughts? :-)
Ah, I took a look at the file and it was missing the Normal map. Thanks for spotting that, it'll be fixed in the next update :).

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Update!

------------
Version 2.1.2
------------

New Mods:

• Disable Console Beeps mod! Annoyed by the BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP that plays whenever you access a Federation bank/mail/whatever console? Then this mod is for you! [Note this does not affect KDF beeps, as those are far less annoying IMO]

Changes:

• Fixed normal map issue with Lt. Vanzyl (Doomsday mission) when using "All females naked" mod. (Thanks to lapdragon for identifying this bug!)
  • The "All Females Naked" option can now be combined with the other custom options for crew, etc. (hopefully, anyway!)
  • Clarified that the customized crew uniform options only apply to Federation/KDF crew and not specific named NPCs.

As usual, please report any bugs you may find so they can be fixed. Enjoy!

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Hi i was just wondering if new features will be added to this mod in the future or when you had time?

lapdragon

Content Creator
Password - now that we have nude STO women all over the place (I left the men alone - they can keep their Y chromosome for now :-)), I've got quite the delectable lot talking to me in communication popups all the time, which is pretty nice - but they're hiding the good bits... in your digging through the files, have you seen where they set the "zoom level" of the communication popup for the people that hail you for missions and whatnot? It would be cool if now that we have them naked we could get their lovely chests into the comm popups, instead of the camera stopping just above their nipples. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.