Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Password42

Content Creator
Password - now that we have nude STO women all ove.r the place (I left the men alone - they can keep their Y chromosome for now :-)), I've got quite the delectable lot talking to me in communication popups all the time, which is pretty nice - but they're hiding the good bits... in your digging through the files, have you seen where they set the "zoom level" of the communication popup for the people that hail you for missions and whatnot? It would be cool if now that we have them naked we could get their lovely chests into the comm popups, instead of the camera stopping just above their nipples. >_<
Hey, that's a good idea, test out the attached mod and see if it does that for ya. (Anyone else also feel free to test it.)

Installation instructions:
  • Download attached .zip and extract the "headshotstyles.bin" file over to your [..\Localdata\bin] folder, where you should have other *.bin files.
  • Load STO and see if the contact headshots are now zoomed out farther

Attachments

headshotstyles.zip
1.7 KB · Views: 157

lapdragon

Content Creator
Hey, that's a good idea, test out the attached mod and see if it does that for ya. (Anyone else also feel free to test it.)

It works with most NPC's - Commander Viala (the scary woman in SF Academy that gives out the lore daily) doesn't seem to pick it up tho, maybe because you gave her a custom portrait?

Password42

Content Creator
It works with most NPC's - Commander Viala (the scary woman in SF Academy that gives out the lore daily) doesn't seem to pick it up tho, maybe because you gave her a custom portrait?
Hm, perhaps, or perhaps she's just coded differently. Anyway, the mod works 99% of the time, yes?

lapdragon

Content Creator
Hm, perhaps, or perhaps she's just coded differently. Anyway, the mod works 99% of the time, yes?

It appears to, yes - do you want me to try and find more people that it doesn't work on, or are you good the way it is?

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

Found another female that doesn't undress with the rest - Ensign Byarnez in ESD, in the ship requisitions area, she is the Shuttle information vendor.

Found another one - Caitan female "security officer" in the center of ESD - she's the one that you turn Contraband and Prisoners over to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juls

Casual Client
It works fine, I can't wait to see it in future update, keep up the good work password42.

Daniel Shambaugh

Potential Patron
After todays patch am getting this error

Fatal Error: Unable to find default animation for sequencer Sto_Holstered_Weapon. You must add the flag "DefaultSequence" to one (and only one) Sequence!

The launcher that comes with patch shows this error

File: Dyn/Sequence?Ship_Federation.Dseq
Last Author/Status:Source Control not available
Can't find move Ship_Saucer_Combine_Fc5fxrs

***EDIT***
Found out that REINSTALLING mod without the Animation mods I.E. Stance and dance changes will bypass the animation error that kept popping up before

Password42

Content Creator
Yep, I'm aware of the issues with today's patch, working on a fix as we speak (err, type) :)

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Update:

-------------
Version 2.1.3
-------------
New Mod:

• Zoomed Out Headshots mod:
    Zooms out most contact pop-ups with NPCs, so you can see more of them than just their heads and necks. May not work with some NPCs, but should work with most.

Changes:

• Fixes to resolve crashing issues after September 20 patch.

Rangermanlv

Potential Patron
Yup I was about to come mention the same thing but see your already on it. :) I remember this happening before, it's funny how whatever update they do always seems to result in the same error because of the mod, even though nothing I've ever seen in the update notes seems to have anything to do with things your mod changes in the game. LOL. Gotta love Cryptic. :)

Anyway on to my real question. I am wondering in your opinion if I want to change some of the options I selected when I installed the mod, say turning off the breast physics. (sadly for me with 1.5x breasts and the physics on and larger than average breasts the female breasts when the toons run just looks insanely silly, like flattened pancakes sticking out to the side :)) Can I rerun the installer/compiler to change/add/remove options or is it better to uninstall the mod and then reinstall it with the new options set the way I want to change them?

BTW thanks for a cool mod and the ongoing work on it. It makes the game just that much more entertaining to play. :D

P.S. NOOB question of the day: If you used the installer HOW do you uninstall the mod? I've looked thru my "Programs and Features" list a few times and can't seem to see one that screams "THIS IS YOUR STO NUDE MOD PROGRAM" at me. Heh.

Nevermind....I found it. It's got "The" in front of it which in my collage English brain threw me. LOL so it reads "The Star Trek Online Extended Nude mods v2.1.1 version 2.1.1"

Also my apologies for not having exact info about how much jiggle I had vs breast size increase for your troubleshooting purposes. As I was installing the new version of the mod I noticed, and had completely forgotten when I installed the last version that I downloaded, that there are several options for the amount of breast jiggle.

If I wanted to test this for you and see which amount of jiggle with the 1.5x breast size increase was giving me the issue is there a quick way to swap out the breast jiggle file with a different amount to see which one was looking strange with my running female character or could I just rerun the installer and change only that option and still have it work for testing or would I need to uninstall the whole mod and then reinstall it with a different jiggle option to test it?

Password42

Content Creator
If I wanted to test this for you and see which amount of jiggle with the 1.5x breast size increase was giving me the issue is there a quick way to swap out the breast jiggle file with a different amount to see which one was looking strange with my running female character or could I just rerun the installer and change only that option and still have it work for testing or would I need to uninstall the whole mod and then reinstall it with a different jiggle option to test it?
Your best bet here would be to download the manual installation archive and follow the instructions there to replace single files, thus changing your configuration quickly without having to run the installer (note that this won't work for compiled mods like NPC costumes and animation-swaps, but will work for all other mods like breast jiggle). Even if you do this, the uninstaller will still work fine if/when you go to uninstall things.

I totally forgot I had added "the" at the front of the program name. I was playing around with it trying to fix some grammatical issues in the installer text and found it more expedient to add the article into the program name rather than fix the text strings :p . Hopefully it doesn't throw people for a loop too much!

Deathglaive

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm having a problem getting the mod to work, I've done all of the steps correctly, but still nothing... I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it isn't working for me :/

Password42

Content Creator
Hi, I'm having a problem getting the mod to work, I've done all of the steps correctly, but still nothing... I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but it isn't working for me :/

Ok, are you using the installer .exe? If so, on your computer, where is Star Trek Online installed to?

Password42

Content Creator
yes I used the installer for the mod but I installed STO via Steam, not sure if that changes anything...

You MUST point the installer to wherever you have STO installed -- the default location of the installer IS NOT necessarily where you have STO installed, as the installer does NOT autodetect your installation directory.

As I don't use Steam, I do not know where it installed STO to. In any event, you must look around on your hard drive for the location of the Star Trek Online main executable (GameClient.exe), and figure out which folder it is in. You must then supply that folder's path to the installer when it asks for it -- it'll look something like:

Code:
C:\[foldername1]\[foldername2]\....\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live

Where the various foldernames could be Program Files, Steam, or whatnot.

Hope that helps!

Deathglaive

Potential Patron
You MUST point the installer to wherever you have STO installed -- the default location of the installer IS NOT necessarily where you have STO installed, as the installer does NOT autodetect your installation directory.

As I don't use Steam, I do not know where it installed STO to. In any event, you must look around on your hard drive for the location of the Star Trek Online main executable (GameClient.exe), and figure out which folder it is in. You must then supply that folder's path to the installer when it asks for it -- it'll look something like:

Code:
C:\[foldername1]\[foldername2]\....\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live

Where the various foldernames could be Program Files, Steam, or whatnot.

Hope that helps!
Yes, I've tried that......

Password42

Content Creator
the one the installer said to
Well, if you mean you didn't change the directory from the one the installer defaulted to, then there's your problem. It is doubtful that is the directory Steam installed to.

You don't seem to be understanding what I'm trying to tell you, so try this new installer, it tries to auto-detect your installation directory. It still might not work, but then again it might work for ya.

If it doesn't work, then since you can't seem to grasp the concept of searching for your installation directory, I can be of no further assistance.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.