Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Password42

Content Creator
Yep, new patch must have broken things. I can't post a fix until I get back from vacation, so for now you can just delete the dynmoves.bin file in your localdta/bin folder and things should no longer crash.

Last edited by a moderator:

lapdragon

Content Creator
I'm running a hand-assembled package of all the mods in this pack and it's all still working for me - specifically in the way of physics mods I'm using the 1.5x breast enlarger, jiggle, and vixen+dance.

If there is a problem with one of the physics files, it's not these 3.

Juls

Casual Client
I thought I would update you on error files. I downloaded the steam version of STO and all mods work fine but if you use the PW/Cryptic download it crashes the game and you get the error message "STO_Holstered_Weapon","Use DefaultSequence". I hope that info helps.

D

Division

I'd like to request inclusion of nude males in an upcoming version of the patch. Thanks!

Password42

Content Creator
I'd like to request inclusion of nude males in an upcoming version of the patch. Thanks!
I can do topless males, maybe, but not nude, sorry. In any event, now that I'm back, fixing bugs is top priority at the moment.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Fix for crashing issues released, version 2.0 beta2!

Changes:

• Fixed crashing problems with the Animation mods (hopefully, anyway)
  • Added "Most pronounced" option to the Dynamic Breast Jiggle section

Please report any bugs I may have missed. Enjoy!

swenson2

Potential Patron
Is there anyway that there could be a fix so that I can get my formal wear back? It seems by default of the original patch by mehee that the formal wear is altered and there is no way to go in and bring it back like the open tops ect...

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Sorry, nevermind.....actually figured it out :D

btw....the patch rocks! You've truly enhanced my gaming experience!

lapdragon

Content Creator
Password - I spent a fair amount of time on Tribble this weekend (the new test patch is hella fun!), but it looks like the updated STO version -really- does not like the animation mods. I had to delete all four of the custom bin files, in order to get the client to load up even to the character select screen.

I don't know if you've got the time to download the tribble update (it's not huge, but it would take some time on a slow connection), but you might want to take a look at it - my money is that the new changes that "holster" weapons on your back are conflicting with your mods. If your changes are something that you can easily identify in the updated files, I can probably unpack and send you the new files from the updated hoggs and then just test them on my side, or if you want to play on the tribble server a bit you can do the fiddling around at your leisure :-)
(which I'd recommend, as the new stuff is cool and there's been some graphical changes you might want to take a look at)

Password42

Content Creator
Password - I spent a fair amount of time on Tribble this weekend (the new test patch is hella fun!), but it looks like the updated STO version -really- does not like the animation mods. I had to delete all four of the custom bin files, in order to get the client to load up even to the character select screen.

I don't know if you've got the time to download the tribble update (it's not huge, but it would take some time on a slow connection), but you might want to take a look at it - my money is that the new changes that "holster" weapons on your back are conflicting with your mods. If your changes are something that you can easily identify in the updated files, I can probably unpack and send you the new files from the updated hoggs and then just test them on my side, or if you want to play on the tribble server a bit you can do the fiddling around at your leisure :-)
(which I'd recommend, as the new stuff is cool and there's been some graphical changes you might want to take a look at)
Oh, I've been playing on Tribble (I want the new fleet tribble and doff!) and I decided not to bother to make my mods compatible with the playtest client, as there are zillions of changes (the entire backend for the UI has been rewritten, for example) and none of the *.bin files would work without some serious editing. As it's not a stable version, I was planning to wait until the new stuff is officially released before working on it, as it will probably require a significant amount of effort to fix things that will probably just break again in the next Tribble update, to say nothing of the officially launch of season 6.
Tribble's never very popular anyway unless some snazzy rewards are offered, it seems...

Password42

Content Creator
Just as a heads up, the Season 6 patch will probably break some or even all of my mods. Expect an update to fix them within the next day or so.

Juls

Casual Client
Yes you are right the new update broke your mod. I think this time it is the breast jiggle mod that causes a crash when the game loads your characters, I have all the othet mods working fine. I hope that helps you

Password42

Content Creator
I've got a quick hotfix for breast jiggle.

If you've figured out that simply removing the "skelinfos.bin" file from your localdata/bin folder stops the game from crashing, good for you! :D If you've done that but kept all other files intact, just extract this new .bin file to the same place, and breast jiggle should work again.

If you've uninstalled completely or removed more files, you should first install using the installer as normal and then extract the attached archive to localdata/bin, overwriting the old "skelinfos.bin" file, that should fix things so you can run the game.

Note that the animation mods still do not work, though they don't cause the client to crash; this hotfix does not address that.

Hope those are good instructions, cheers.

Attachments

skelinfos.zip
9.4 KB · Views: 252

Password42

Content Creator
Ok, could some folks please download and test this new mod: Caitian Tails For Everyone!

Installation instructions: Download the attached archive and extract its contents to your "Localdata" directory [..\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata], merging folders as necessary.

Then, start STO and see if the following costume-options result in Caitian tails showing on your character:

• KDF-side "Spine Armor"
  • Fed-side "TOS Mirror Sash" and/or "Enterprise Mirror Universe Belt"

These work for both female and male characters.

Known side effects:
Any character/NPC who wears those costume parts will have a Caitian tail. Also, if you set the color choices manually everything looks ok, but some NPCs/other characters who aren't running the mod may have color combinations that result in strange patterns.

Please report any problems, should you have them. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Caitian Tails for Everyone.rar
689.2 KB · Views: 182

lapdragon

Content Creator
That looks great! - I have 1 complaint, and two requests/suggestions :-)

screenshot_2012-07-16-04-30-17.png

The only complaint is the piece of tinfoil left over on the front - it flutters around >_<

The first request is that because I use the particular belt you've chosen to hide the waist seam, it would be great if you could pick a different item to replace? >_<

The second request would be: can you make it so fed characters can use the Ferasan tail? It's much fluffier and has some meat to it - in theory, it would be amazing if you could make it so that one belt replaces to be the Caitian tail, and another the Ferasan tail?

screenshot_2012-07-16-04-44-37.png

Password42

Content Creator
The only complaint is the piece of tinfoil left over on the front - it flutters around >_<

The first request is that because I use the particular belt you've chosen to hide the waist seam, it would be great if you could pick a different item to replace? >_<

The second request would be: can you make it so fed characters can use the Ferasan tail? It's much fluffier and has some meat to it - in theory, it would be amazing if you could make it so that one belt replaces to be the Caitian tail, and another the Ferasan tail?
D'oh, forgot about that extra piece of belt cloth. That's why I post things for testing :p. As a matter of fact, I can probably leave that belt in place and replace the cloth piece with the tail; that would be better, no?
I can definitely make different belts into different tail styles as well, I just started with this one for testing because it's my favorite. :D

I've noticed that the vixen stance isn't working either....I really miss it ;-)
Animation mods are indeed currently broken, and I haven't yet found a way to fix them; Cryptic changed a lot in season 6 and now Dynmove.bin won't decompile. :(

Password42

Content Creator
v2.0 Released!

Stardate 90155.1:

In a historic move, Starfleet updated its uniform code to now be clothing-optional. Celebrating this momentous decision, numerous servicewomen throughout the organization took the opportunity to shed their garmets in favor of, well, nothing.

In other news, holographic Caitian tails have become all the rage among both men and women throughout the Federation. Their mesmerising sway to-and-fro has captured the hearts and minds of thousands. Ferengi merchants, astute as always, took advantage of the trend to market similar Ferasan tails to the Klingon Empire.

New update: version 2.0 full! Includes many new mods, including but not limited to the two hinted at above: Naked Female NPCs and Caitian Tails for Everyone!

Easy-installer and manual installation archive available from the first post. Note that some options within the installer require an up-to-date version of the .NET framework. Even though you may already have a sufficient version installed, you may want to run Microsoft's updater to be extra certain: Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Full Changelog:

New Mods:

• Added mod that lets you start the STO game client directly, without having to use the launcher -- this greatly speeds up launch speeds.
  • Added new "Playercostume" mods, fully customizable! (Note that setting NPCs to wear bikinis and then using the bikini removal mod will result in them being naked, and so on for other costumes).
  • Caitian Tais for Everyone! This mod replaces KDF "Spine Armor" and Fed eye-attachment "Visor 2" with Caitian tails (currently only 1 style available). Works for both males and females!
  • Added custom breast jiggle setting by Randark (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6332&pid=192113#pid192113).

Changes:

• Fixed non-functional animation mods and crashing issues with breast jiggle mods
  • Now "Sexy Dances" let you choose which dance(s) to replace. Each dance now alternates between the two Seductive dances, much like Foundry missions' "Dance Seductively" or the Nerve Tonic.
  • Clarified instructions for selecting install directory.
  • Clarified the "original nude mod by meehee" is only required by the clothing removal mods, not by the other mods (thanks to LordJerle for noticing).
  • Overhauled Dynamic Breast Jiggle options, now featuring a total of 5 levels of jiggle plus a custom version by Randark (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6332&pid=192113#pid192113).
  • Behind-the-scenes improvements mean the installer takes longer to install. Also, should you encounter any error messages about ".net framework", download and install the .net updater from Microsoft: Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Now I just hope Cryptic doesn't release another patch and break things all over again. >.<

As always, please report bugs (should you find any) so they can be fixed. Enjoy! :D

Password42

Content Creator

2.0.1 bugfix release:

Changes:

• Bug fix for KDF NPC bikinis
  • Added Fed and KDF side bartenders to the relevant PlayerCostume mod choices

Note there is no need to uninstall version 2.0 to upgrade -- run the 2.0.1 installer and it will remember your settings from 2.0!

The manual installation package is not affected by this update.

Password42

Content Creator
v2.1 released!

Update!

--------------------------
Version 2.1 - July 24, 2012
--------------------------

New Mods:
  • Finally, Caitian/Ferasan panties removal mods! One with just fur underneath, and one with visible naughty bits.
    These leave rather visible seams, however, so the use of belts to hide them is HIGHLY recommended; see attached screenshots, one with no belt and one with belt.

[A BIG thank you goes to Gandalf for his texture help, which was indispensable to this update. See: this thread.]

Changes:
  • Added belts to all naked Caitians & Ferasans in the "Naked NPCs" mod.
  • Version history moved to separate text file, "Changelog.txt"

Attachments

• No Belt.png
    No Belt.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 518
  • Belt.png
    Belt.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 487
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.