SSFIVAE Ibuki Full Nude (1 Viewer)

davehammer

Potential Patron
Hi all

Didn't fully test this, just pull the files from my installation folder hope everything works.

Wasn't gonna share this one cause I thought its still kinda rough around the edges, but it's unlikely that I'll work on a new revision anytime soon. might as well share it.

ps. Appears some people are having problem with this mod crashing their game, it is possible that I didn't include some files from the original bikini mod by sloth. Try downloading the repack ver if you are one of those ppl.

Ibuki Full Nude.jpg
Cheers
Dave

Attachments

Ibuki Full Nude.7z
3 MB · Views: 598

Ibuki Full Nude (repacked).7z
12.7 MB · Views: 917

Last edited by a moderator:

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I was wondering when you were going to share this one! I remember it showing up in one of your screenshots. I'll try it out when I get a chance.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Has this worked for anyone? I get a crash every time I try to use it. The Chun-Li Full Nude works fine, but not this one.

I have the 2012 update patch btw. In case that matters.

river crab

Potential Patron
I posted a Cammy mod from a while back in this thread http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/saucy-requests-24/ssfiv-ae-cammy-nude-skin-311/

Davehammer: do you remember if you were involved in the Cammy mod I posted at the end of that thread, or if not, who was? I don't have the credits anymore...

THX MAN!! Although it was me who made the request some times ago I would have missed it if not for this thread, its just perfect.

I believe now we got skin mod for almost every character of SSFIV AE on the new GVZ, the only two remain would be Viper (AGL) and DLC character Makoto (MKT), both of their skin mods could be found on nudecreator forum made by basara669 but unfortunately not without flaws, viper skin would be perfect if not for the problem with right shoulder/arm looking like some kind of glitch (well not exactly a glitch since it would look absolutly normal with cloth on, so thats something which would complicate making nude skin for her) and makotos skin seems to be beta version which could use some more fix..

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
You're welcome river crab. I only wish I could remember who made that skin...

Also, I am familiar with those other tho mods, especially C. Viper's. I've been meaning to make a post to try to find a solution. If I find the time I will redownload it and take some screenshots for a request.

Also, I too noticed the glitch only happens when she has no sleeves. Maybe we need a mod of C. Viper with nothing but a jacket...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.