So you want to be a zako? (1 Viewer)

Severity

Club Regular
Wilhelm and Mathilde, having become somewhat accustomed to the fort, begin to decorate the room that they share, and most of Arachne's time is now spent being their maid. She does find some time for herself though.

And in that free time, Arachne begins attempting to communicate with Mute when they're both away from anyone else, primarily by asking her questions and letting her nod or shake her head to answer. First, of course, she asks if it's alright to call her Mute. It quickly moves to the subject of Mute's voice, and Arachne asks her if she had her vocal chords cut, or if her tongue was cut out for some reason. A few minutes later, remembering Mute can read (and, presumably, write), Arachne brings her a quill and parchment and asks Mute to write down any questions she has about herself.

Wilhelm begins attempting to convince anyone willing of listening of the benefits of forming sub-units, apparently unaware that it's not going to happen. He seems to be trying to turn the group into something more like a mercenary unit, rather than bandits.

Mathilde continues her practice, and is slowly becoming more and more likely to survive a combat situation.

Naomi has begun asking around for others' most-preferred method of coping, and seems to have decided that getting extremely drunk every night is the best one she's heard of so far.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
It seems the Mute's vow of silence extends past just her voice; she refuses to answer by writing and avoids answering some of the more complicated yes/no questions, particularly ones involving her voice. It is alright to call her Mute, but she doesn't write any questions of her own.

A courier arrives with some supplies; Apparently Princess and Sasha felt bad about stealing a horse and some food and have sent reimbursement. There's some high-quality food and enough gold to buy a horse. There's a note attached explaining that Princess has grown attached to the one they stole and named it "Clover". The note also explains that word of the fortress's dungeon has spread a bit, and reports are muddled as to whether or not the bandits inside are actually bandits or just rowdy dungeoneers. It's possible that more honest adventurers will start showing up like Wilhelm and crew already have.

Amanda is somewhat receptive to the idea of a subunit, but doesn't vocalize it after realizing that not being able to die will immediately make her the "trap checker". Not wanting to die over and over without being able to go back and fix things, she turns the idea down with everyone else.
The goddess is quickly forming a cult in Amanda's world; albeit she's gone from the conspiracy theory crowd to the holistic soccer mom crowd.
Maybe someday she'll breach into the mainstream. Amanda's friend briefly remembers her, but forgets before having a chance to ask the goddess how she's doing.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Kayfabe's last update was on Wednesday and we're still posting a bunch of RP stuff, haha. :tongue:

The note also explains that word of the fortress's dungeon has spread a bit, and reports are muddled as to whether or not the bandits inside are actually bandits or just rowdy dungeoneers. It's possible that more honest adventurers will start showing up like Wilhelm and crew already have.
That's awfully quaint way of saying, "You've been partially discovered and people who will probably want to kill you may arrive," don't you think? :wat::eek::oops:

Kayfabe

Club Regular
Yeah guys, sorry. I don't think I can do this anymore. I've tried several times to write the next installment and I just... can't. No offense, it's nothing personal. I'm just getting smashed at work and elsewhere IRL. Er, well, I was already getting smashed at work, but they've dropped another account on me and, welp.

I want to thank everyone who's been playing with me. You guys are great, and I really wish I could keep it up, but I can't. I owed you an explanation though. None of you deserve to get ghosted on. One of you can take this over if you want. Figure it out democratically, or do it together collaboratively. You can also all just let it die. It's up to you.

Please accept this apology. I'll understand if you're angry, though. I'm often a victim of my own poor planning, but this time I've let the lot of you down. PS, I hate my job.

Severity

Club Regular
It's fine, thank you for everything you've done for us! And thank you as well for not ghosting us!

I'm willing to take over, if everyone's alright with it. Or I could start a new one or something. Main point is, I'm willing to keep this alive.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Hell I couldn't even find the time to make a character for the new story I certainly don't blame you for not having time to write.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Hey, life happens. I'm pretty sure we all knew this wouldn't last forever.
Thank you for making this in the first place. I only ever lurked until you made the first game which led to me making an account.

I think we should put this one on hiatus until (or if) Kayfabe's life calms down. In the meantime, we should start a new one. In my experience, switching GM's midgame just makes everything weird.

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
Thanks for the great times Kayfabe! It's been a blast. take it easy on yourself, we'll miss you!

(I agree with gunsmith, it'd be fun to start anew but I think we should do it in a different thread)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Happens to pretty much all 'Series' types of thread. Heck, I'm guilty of ditching several Series-types of threads I've tried in the past. Be glad you managed to keep yours going longer than most do and finished a campaign at least, heheh. :wink:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Yeah guys, sorry. I don't think I can do this anymore. I've tried several times to write the next installment and I just... can't. No offense, it's nothing personal. I'm just getting smashed at work and elsewhere IRL. Er, well, I was already getting smashed at work, but they've dropped another account on me and, welp.

I want to thank everyone who's been playing with me. You guys are great, and I really wish I could keep it up, but I can't. I owed you an explanation though. None of you deserve to get ghosted on. One of you can take this over if you want. Figure it out democratically, or do it together collaboratively. You can also all just let it die. It's up to you.

Please accept this apology. I'll understand if you're angry, though. I'm often a victim of my own poor planning, but this time I've let the lot of you down. PS, I hate my job.

It was pretty fun though when it lasted. I guess I'll take all my characters with me or send it to my friend on Pixiv and LINE for adoption. This means I'm gonna take back Kaede, Hibiki, Mukuro, Kuroneko, Meredith, Desti and Amuria. Noblesse was a some sort ot test character for me so, no plans of her to transfer/reuse her. Maybe I'll use some of them in other RP sites where I'm in like AFW, LAW or Fightfantasies. So far I'm already planning to use Kaede in LAW and she'll be joining my wrestling char Vivian there. I might also request/commission some artists to do my OCs in addition of making them in HS. So far I only made Kaede

Thanks anyway, Kayfabe. Sorry if I can only like during the current posts. I'm a tad busy as well. Take a rest pal, and have fun

Hey, life happens. I'm pretty sure we all knew this wouldn't last forever.
Thank you for making this in the first place. I only ever lurked until you made the first game which led to me making an account.

I think we should put this one on hiatus until (or if) Kayfabe's life calms down. In the meantime, we should start a new one. In my experience, switching GM's midgame just makes everything weird.

Sounds like a good idea, Gunsmith. I would love to join another RP like this. Sign me up, and I'll make more characters again. Maybe I can reuse some of the chars from the previous RPs as well!!

I have some good scenario ideas for the RPs. Maybe we can discuss it via PM sometimes

ViridianShine

Club Regular
Late as usual, but still wanted to say my thanks to Kay for the thread. In it since the start, even if I wasn't doing much, and enjoyed reading up on everything.

Enjoy the job, my dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.