So you want to be a zako? (1 Viewer)

Severity

Club Regular
Neve decides to try and convince Krista to leave with her. She believes that of all the people in the gang, Krista has the combined most possible potential for good and lowest chance of leaving without Neve's influence. So, until she gets a decisive yes or no from Krista, she'll stick around and try to convince her.

Naomi, having finally built up the courage, asks Aceline to meet her a little-used part of the fort. Once they both arrive, Naomi begins speaking.
"I... I haven't been telling you the entire truth. I do want you to live life for yourself, and if you'd allow it I'd like to be your friend too. But the main reason I challenged that man, at the time, was because I've been in a similar situation to the one you were in then. I don't know exactly what you've been through, and I don't need to. I just know that when I was going through something similar, I felt completely and utterly alone. And I guess I still feel pretty alone. If you're willing, I'd like to confide in you, cry on your shoulder, and have someone tell me it's all going to be alright when the nightmares come. But even more, I want to do all that for you."
Partway through, Naomi begins to tear up. By the end, she's barely holding herself together.
"If you don't want that, I'm sorry for bothering you." she adds, staring at the floor.

Ariadne decides to make fake lookouts out of straw and burlap, and then place them around the fort. Once she tries, she discovers it's a lot harder than she thought it would be, and so she gives up, irritated and swearing.
She decides to practice throwing her knife to calm herself down.

Kayfabe

Club Regular
Marco balks at Tristan's suggestion. At first. But later on he changes his mind and hunts Tristan down. “All right,” he says. “I'm in. Just promise not to fuck Raquelle. Okay?”

“Oh please, get up! Get up!” Shemhazai affects embarrassment. “We're equals in Her Majesty's eyes, remember?”

Andaragashkat didn't know how he was supposed to remember something he'd never heard before. It also plainly wasn't true, but he took it as her not wanting to stand on ceremony. To keep their interactions informal. Casual. Not suspicious.

She leaned back. “First thing's first. The goblins who lived here weren't exterminated. Not entirely. No, most of them survived. The humans drove them ever deeper underground until they were discovered and captured by dark elves. The elves now hold them in bondage. Our first priority will be to liberate them. The goblins, I mean. Not only will this free your kin, the loss of their slaves should start a civil war that we can exploit to take over the dark elf city as well. Isn't that a delightful plan?”

She frowns. “There's just one problem. We don't know where their city is. I'm going to lean on Jenessa to start sending expeditions down there. That shouldn't be too hard, since they're still looking for their missing succubus. But once they find her, they may need a... new incentive.” She hands Andaragashkat a hand-drawn map. “Those are the locations of treasure hoards. Don't 'find' them all at once, okay? We have to keep Jenessa's interest.”

Krista is thrilled by Neve's idea. It honestly never occurred to her. Now that all of her sisters are dead (along with the only one she really liked), there's nothing tying her to this place now. If Neve has an idea of where to go, and what to do when they get there, then Krista will be right behind her.

11/28/18, Arachnophobia

Jenessa hasn't given up on finding Alice. What's more, Shemhazai has been hinting that the gang should lay low after the ranch raid and focus on exploring the dungeon. After all, they can do that without attracting outside attention, as the gang will be literally raiding its own basement.

Jenessa puts together a eight-man team consisting of Xylia, Mary, Neve, Airadne, Naomi, Amanda, Elena, and Tristan. Shemhazai suggests sending Andaragashkat as well, since the goblin seems to have quite a knack for skulking around down there. Jenessa agrees.

The party takes their time exploring the second floor. They need to be thorough because a) there's no guarantee that Alice is in any condition to answer their calls and b) they want to find treasure, god damn it! The place seems pretty picked over, though. The group does find evidence of goblins having lived here at one point. When they discover the remains of goblin children murdered by human adventurers, Andaragashkat is surprised to hear Neve, Naomi and Amanda all express their disgust.

No treasure, but the group does find Alice. The succubus is unconscious, and stuck in a giant spiderweb. She's swaddled tightly in spider silk. While the group works on cutting Alice down, a pair of giant spiders crawl across the ceiling toward them. Elena spots them, but it's too late to hide.

The first spider extends its abdomen and fires thick ropes of sticky webbing at Amanda. Amanda tries to dive out of the way, but she just isn't fast enough. She half-screams, half-squawks, and falls on the floor, wrapped up like the unconscious Alice.

The second spider does the same, but goes for Tristan. “Wuh! No!” Tristan squawks. He flails his arms, but this does nothing. His body is quickly covered in sticky silk. At that point, his words become too muffled to make out. He falls over.

Mary and Elena loose their arrows, sinking them into the first and second spider, respectively. Andaragashkat throws a spear into the first spider, which makes it fall down from the ceiling. It raises its front legs up in a threat display. Xylia, Ariadne, and Naomi rush in to attack!

While the three melee fighters are engaging the first spider, Amanda panics and writhes around. With Neve's help, Tristan is able to break free of the web.

The first spider pounces on Naomi and pins her to the floor, but she raised her weapon just in time. Its dripping fangs are inches from her face, but she somehow manages to not get bit.

Amanda isn't quite so lucky. The second spider drops down from the celing right on top of her. The bite is pure agony. Even worse than the last time she died. Both fangs are driven deep into the flesh of her lower abdomen, between her navel and her crotch. It hurts so bad that she can't stay conscious. She blacks out from the pain almost immediately.

Tristan rushes in to join the three girls fighting the first spider and actually gets a good hit in. Xylia scores a nice blow too, and Elena puts an arrow in its mouth. But it's Mary who scores the killing blow. Her arrow goes right into one of the spider's two big main eyes (the other six are much smaller). Instantly, the beast crumples up into a ball and rolls backwards. Still twitching, but dead.

Too close to throw his spear, Andaragashkat simply stabs it into the other spider. It ignores him, though, and goes for Ariadne. It's ironic, perhaps, for Ariadne to be killed by a spider, but this is precisely what happens. The bite is wicked. One of the fangs is stabbed into her lower back, the other goes into her neck. Unlike Amanda, whose heart has just stopped from all the venom, Ariadne is killed by the physical trauma of the bite itself. Her screaming quickly terminates in a gurgle as she bleeds out through her open throat. She gets only a moment of regret before her knees give out and she falls tits-up on the dungeon floor.

Ariadne dies rough. While it isn't actually the venom that's killing her, she got enough of it that her last moments are pure torture. When she finally loses consciousness, her last thought is one of gratified relief. It hurts so bad she's glad to die.

Even if Neve were able to help her, she's busy trying to stabilize Amanda. It's strange. By all rights, Amanda should be dead as well. But the girl has already resumed breathing (well, choking), and while the spasming and foaming at the mouth don't look... great, Amanda seems to be getting better not worse. The weird thing is that Neve hasn't even finished casting her spell...

Elena sinks another arrow into the second spider's abdomen. It's a good hit, but she must not have struck any kind of vital organ, because the spider continues its rampage. It backs Xylia into a corner, but she manages to block its attack, saving her from the same fate as Ariadne. Naomi wails on the spider, enough to get it off of her.

Andaragashkat backpedals, throwing his last spear into the spider. Tristan runs up and skewers it. While the fact isn't immediately clear, it was Tristan's strike that did it in. The bandits continue to wail on the spider for nearly a minute before they realize that it's actually dead.

The group rushes to get the unconscious Alice back to safety. They bring Ariadne's body as well.

Severity

Club Regular
After Krista's welcome but unexpected answer, Neve makes up her mind. She'll propose to Krista that they leave the gang, and go to the Holy Fortress Doesgara, where they will train with other hopefuls to become Holy Knights, and travel the world doing good and righting wrongs. Or, they could return to Neve's old order, and be healers. Neve would rather do the first, but if Krista doesn't want to she'll gladly show her to her order's sanctuary before continuing on to Doesgara. She plans to leave after Ariadne's funeral, but before then will of course clean up Ariadne and memorialize her in a similar (though less extensive) way to Mercedes.

Suddenly spotting the two spiders, Ariadne nearly shouted in surprise. She follows Naomi and Xylia into the fray, somewhat worried about her single dagger's effectiveness against a giant spider. The thought quickly vanishes, though, as it's replaced by searing agony in her neck and lower back. Even worse, every one of her veins feel like they're burning soon after, and she barely notices that she's just gurgling instead of screaming. When she feels everything becoming distant, she feels relief rather than fear.
The pain is going away...

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
After talking with Neve a bit, Amanda has come to the conclusion that her "cheat code" is self-resurrection!... Which is a really shitty cheat code, now that she thinks about it. All the pain of death, just to do it a few more times. Still, the knowledge that Ariadne might have been saved if Neve wasn't wasting her time on Amanda hurts. She goes out of her way to tell everyone that she can't die, so it's best not to try to heal her when other people need it.
This does not help her reputation of being a madwoman.

Meanwhile, the goddess who cursed her has figured out the general structure of the modern world; though the mechanics of it still escape her. When she mentioned to Amanda's friend that she's slept for so long due to lack of worship, he proposed an interesting idea: Go around to conspiracy forums and claim that her religion was forcibly suppressed by the NWO and include a guide to worship.
After explaining what literally all of those words mean, the goddess accepted, and was stunned to find it worked... a bit. It's kind of hard to tell how much of her worship now is ironic worship. Still, she'll soon be able to manifest on her own power, rather than possession.
The Goddess has also managed to completely forget about Amanda for the time being, since she's so overwhelmed with the modern world. Maybe she'll eventually check in on the girl she cursed and warn her about the Very Bad Things going on in the basement. Maybe.

Severity

Club Regular
As she cleans Ariadne, Neve begins crying. Mercedes was gone instantly, but from what Amanda said, Ariadne's death would have been extraordinarily painful. Even worse, if she hadn't been distracted by Amanda, she probably could have saved Ariadne. She blames only herself for Ariadne's death, and resolves to do her best to memorialize her just as much as she did Mercedes.

During the night, she resolves to be more utilitarian in the future. If someone seems dead, leave them. Help those in need, as soon as possible. In this way and others, she hopes to make Ariadne's sacrifice worthwhile.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
-Alice is returned to camp, but is still unconscious for the most part. She's mostly lying in bed while panting in quick uncontrolled breath and moaning... Which, her being a succubus, no one's quite sure if these are reactions of a sexual nature or of fear and anguish. The answer to that question is even less clear when she manages to wake up briefly and state, "I think... Someone is inside me." before going right back unconscious. Desti is enlisted for assistance, and while even she's not sure, she believes Alice might just need some rest to clear her mind. Even then, this answer is not stated with much confidence. Eventually though, Alice does wake up! ...Outside. In a bush. With absolutely no idea how she got there. She seems to be returned to normal somewhat, but she's paranoid and can't shake the feeling that something's happening to her when she falls asleep. A running theory around camp is that before Rain left she had somehow turned Alice into a werewolf, but there was no evidence for it. Alice requests that for the next few nights she would like to be tied down to her bed to see if they can find out what's going on.
"Is this some kinky sex thing?" Jenessa asks, joking.
"Well... If you want it to be," Alice jokes back. before pausing and adding, "But I'm serious. I want to try to find out what's going on," followed by her nearly walking away and adding on, "I'm serious on both accounts actually. I'm usually the dominatrix, but If anyone wants to come over and dominate me while I'm tied down, that'd also be really hot... Like, seriously. Ask around and see if anyone's up for it..."
The last comment leaves Jenessa utterly bewildered by how nonchalantly and seriously she had requested it. She supposed she shouldn't have expected anything less from a succubus though.

-Jenessa mourns Ariadne, who was a weirdo but a friendly loyal member of the gang all the same. Jenessa also resents taking orders from Shemhazai, but follows her suggestions all the same since everything she's said has been logical and there's been no real reason to refuse. It's not that she had a problem with authority or taking order, since she's loyally fought for many leaders in her banditing career, but she did take issue taking orders from someone who she did not respect, and should not have authority over her.

-Elena realizes she may have arachnophobia and bathes for perhaps far longer than necessary. She scoffs at the idea that Amanda is "unable to die" and dares her to prove it.

Kayfabe

Club Regular
Krista loves Neve's idea, and agrees to go with her to Doesgara. She doesn't give it a second thought.

Vanna Durbin (Average Fighter, 24/F)

A low-ranking Thieves' Guild member who got kicked out for having absolutely no subtlety. All Vanna knows how to do is sneak, fight, kill, and torture people. On the one hand, she's fairly good at these things, and enjoys them all a great deal. On the other hand, her concept of "stealth" is limited to "sneak up and stab them in the kidneys". Unable to work under cover, or even convincingly tell a lie, Vanna proved unsuited to even being a bodyguard. For her superiors in the Guild, this was the last straw. Maybe she would be a better fit for a mercenary company? Perhaps, but Jenessa's gang is closer.

Not just a sadist, but a masochist, Vanna's pale body is covered in scars. She claims that these are battle scars, but they're actually just lacerations from rough sex that she didn't think to get treated in time. Poor hygiene is something of a theme with her. Her pretty (if dirty) face is partially covered by long bangs, and her long blonde hair would probably be beautiful if she ever brushed it. Or washed it. She wears nothing but a scabbard for her longsword. It's not clear whether this is by choice or whether she just lost her things. Her breasts are big for someone of an otherwise average height and build, but they're not remarkably, unnaturally huge. She's pregnant enough that it's starting to show, but it's unclear whether she's noticed or not.

(Edit: Yeah I'm pretty sure the problem was on my end. Thanks guys.)

181127kisekae.jpg

Last edited:

Kayfabe

Club Regular
Somebody's poisoned the water hole! If your zakos are human, then they are suddenly finding Marco and Tristan's presence a great distraction. For a 24-hour period, they'll be inclined to be very friendly with them. Exactly how friendly is up to you, but Vanna for one will be fucking Marco's brains out. And Tristan's, if he'll have her.

11/29/18 Love Potion

With Marco's blessing, Tristan puts the plan into action. The effects aren't very noticeable at first. They start with the gang's female human members (so, the majority) ceasing to boss Marco around, and start being outwardly friendly with Tristan. Just smiling and greeting them whenever they walk past. This progresses to some of the girls going out of their way to find the boys so they can hang out with them and talk to them. The girls hang on their every word, and are going in for a lot more hugs and head-pats than they normally do. Raquelle gets outwardly, violently jealous, which is unusual for someone so normally meek. Somebody, probably one of the human girls, ends up locking her in a closet in order to gain unrestricted access to Marco.

Aria is intrigued by the results. Leanna and Gnorg are unaffected, and while the succubi SHOULDN'T have been affected, they probably just got confused. Discreetly, she interviews both Alice and Desti. The latter claims to be doing fine, while Alice expresses relief that she's finally feeling normal for once. Maybe she's just recovering. Neither is outside the bounds of Aria's predicted results.

What she wasn't expecting was Shemhazai. As a human (and a fairly slutty one at that), Shemhazai should by all rights be bouncing up and down on Tristan's cock right now. And Aria knows she's been "secretly" fucking Marco for days. But her behavior seems completely unchanged. Not only that, she seems to be having long, boring conversations with the goblin while the two of them work on maps together. And if THEY'RE fucking, then they're doing it really quiet-like. While still discussing sectors and measurements. Aria finds that unlikely to say the least, but checks in on the two of them just to be sure...

Nope, just working. Either she somehow hasn't been dosed, or Shemhazai isn't really human.

Severity

Club Regular
If Neve had still been present when Vanna arrived, she would've stayed. But, she'd left a while before, after holding Ariadne's funeral, and collecting the last of her memorial writings. She and Krista had set off, each with a horse and their share of the gang's treasure, in the morning, a few hours before Vanna's arrival.

Naomi is very confused and uneasy with her new feelings, and so she copes with them the same way a 13 year old would - relentlessly teasing Marco and Tristan. The teasing also helps take her mind off of her massive anxiety and approaching depression from what she sees as rejection from Aceline.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
The most important note Aria makes from this: Clearly some of the ingredients that make potions human-specific also increase the intensity. After all, it was only supposed to cause a minor infatuation... Either that, or everyone is sluttier than she predicted. It might be a bit of both. Shemhazai is a very interesting side note however: Either she's somehow immune, which shouldn't be possible, isn't human, which mean she's lying to everyone, or has her own water supply, which means she doesn't trust the bandits... correctly, considering Aria's experiment. She'll try to get closer to Shemhazai to see which one it is, as it's a bit too early to make a confrontation out of this.

As for the experiment itself, it's a success... however, Aria is concerned that the increased power of the potion compared to her calculations may encourage Tristan to steal from her in the future. She was originally intending to try and deter blame from her pawn, maybe by blaming the goblin, but now she might need to leave him to the wolves once they sober up...
Assuming they're even smart enough to realize they've been drugged.

For her own cover story, she's acting shy whenever the boys interact with her and is mostly shutting herself in her lab. If she has to fake a blush and run off like a shitty romance character one more time she'll spike the boy's food with laxatives for the next week.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
Andaragashkat, following the designs of the High Priestess, while the others brought back the body of Ariadne, he went for one of the marked hidden treasures, so while there was grief in the band for the loss of Ariadne, the discovered gold could make people ambitious.

As none did it, he then concluded that he was all along right, to suspect that was Ariadne who killed Giraud -it was all obvious now!-. He decided she was good to stay out there, cold in a grave.

Having his mind done in this -this thinking was done more in a rush-, he decided to enjoy now the love potion... how could anything go bad?!

And now, feeling all sort of strange urges for Marco she had never fell before... and worse, for that cursed Tristan, she does the best she could to hold herself... and as she saw Naomi teasing Tristan, she made her mind...

And went forward, and doing her better to avoid noticing Tristan, despite what her body apparently screamed at her, grabbed Naomi by her hand, and guided her away, toward the sleeping quarters.

She was feeling all sort of frustrated and confused with the situation with Marco and Tristan, and for sure, she wasn't going to put an end to that frustration with that bastard. She hoped, Naomi previous interest still holds....

Since she had come to the bandit camp, she had thought, Marco was good looking, and wondered why everybody treated him so poorly. But now, she found him irresistible... and Raquelle, specially annoying. So she decided to put her out of the rightful way, that hoarder, wanting to keep Marco all for himself, and locked her in a closet.

Then, with a dumb smile in her face, she went for Marco....

Severity

Club Regular
Naomi was glad to have something that required her full attention to distract her. And, of course, still having feelings for Aceline made her even more involved. She really, really hoped that this was a sign that Aceline was more likely to accept her confession.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
So I wanted to make Kisekae images of key moment like others have done, but most damage done to my girls so far hasn't been particularly interesting enough to do in Kisekae yet, apart from Juniper's death, which is just occurring to me now that's it's something I could do. (would dryads bleed red? lol) So what had jumped to me was the lovely zako that are killed by our own zako where we've had some good candidates! Specifically, the two kills Elena has gotten, Imp B and Caravan Guard F!
After Elena loosed and arrow directly in Imp B's eye, the demon's body could only reach in sudden shock before falling backwards and dying. It was nearly impossible to differentiate the very brief writhing before she was completely dead with the post-mortem twitches she made before going limp.
Imp B death.png
Elena managed to shut this cocky caravan guard up with a well placed arrow to her heart, that also happened to remove her top that held back her ample chest that the guard also happened to be very proud of. As she died, tits flopping around, Jenessa admitted that she did have a pretty nice rack.
Guard F Death 1.png
Guard F Death 2.png

Anyway, Jenessa had only drank from her personal keg of ale on the day of the love-potion poisoning (Her "me-time" as she calls it), thus spent the day wondering why the hell everyone was being so nice to Tristan as he is, "An annoying twerp who worships a dead asshole," which she had said to her friends around camp, but she'd never say that to his face. As for Marco, she had no strong opinions, but publicly chastised him for being disloyal to his girlfriend, which might have been confusing to Marco, but probably wasn't as she was slurring her words drunkenly as she did, thus most likely revealing the reason behind the lack of infatuation. Even though Jenessa found this all to be strange, she was far too drunk to look further into it and ended the day passed out drunk in her room.

Elena, as an elf, wasn't affected. Nonetheless, her being an inquisitive type, she looked into why everyone else seemed so much more interested in the boys. According to her books, it was all telltale signs of a love potion. Quite disturbed that someone would try to mess with people's minds, she kept this information to herself and planned to announce what she had learned to the whole camp as soon as the effects wore off.

Last edited:

Severity

Club Regular
Arriving at the gates the day after the love potion debacle ends are three new people, all intending to join the gang. Two of them seem very posh, in dress and in manner, and the third seems be their servant that they brought along.
The leader of the three, an average-height man with short blonde hair and a slightly overweight physique, introduces himself as Wilhelm von Hochadel, the Duke of Bauernherzogtum, a nobleman from a neighboring kingdom who was exiled following defeat in a rebellion aimed at gaining freedom. He says he's joining the gang to experience the plight of the commoners, and to improve his own martial prowess. To the more perceptive members of the gang, he doesn't seem to be telling the whole truth. Somewhat exacerbating his 'otherness' are his clothes, clearly the semi-armored courtly uniform of a noble from the kingdom he says he's from.

Wilhelm (who seems vaguely reluctant to go by Wilhelm) introduces the posh woman as his wife, Duchess Mathilde von Hochadel. She greets the gang not with a nod, or a handshake, but with a courtly bow. She explains that as a loving wife, she followed her husband on his campaign, and that she now follows him in exile. She adds that she is also eager to learn the plight of the common folk, and better herself thus. She, unlike her husband, seems more genuine when she says this. Finally, she adds that the gang can call her Mathilde, if they wish. But, like her husband, she is wearing clothes that only a noble could afford, made of fine silk and in the latest fashions.

Lastly, Wilhelm introduces the girl who'd spent most of her time up until now hiding shyly behind the two nobles, carrying some of the group's belongings while leading a mule that seems to be carrying the rest. He introduces her as Arachne, and claims that she was named after a foreign goddess of the present and future. That, however, is not the strangest thing about Arachne. The strangest thing about her is her incredibly pale skin, red eyes, and white hair. She wears a semi-transparent veil over her face and a maid's dress as she curtsies to the gang.

New characters!
Wilhelm von Hochadel, Duke of Bauernherzogtum (39, Male, Average Fighter, Sword and Shield)
Slightly taller than average and blue eyed, Wilhelm's short blonde hair and somewhat higher than average body fat are what make him physically distinct from others. His face is unremarkably average, not particularly handsome or ugly. What truly distinguishes him from other members of the gang, though, are his manners, methods of speaking, and clothes. He's very obviously noble in the way he carries himself, and his manner of speaking is almost obnoxiously high class. He does wear other things, but he keeps his crest, a diving eagle holding two swords that form a V, clearly visible on his chest at all times. He has obvious difficulty adjusting to the informal and very non-royal nature of the gang, and seems to feel himself above all of them, but is clearly trying to adjust. However, he refuses to do what he calls 'common banditry', and will only join missions that he deems 'non-demeaning for one of his stature and blood'. Luckily for the gang, he considers dungeon storming a noble profession, and will happily join in.

Mathilde von Hochadel, Duchess of Bauernherzogtum (24, Female, Average Mage)
Noticeably shorter than her husband, Mathilde has straight blonde hair that reaches the bottom of her shoulderblades. She has a figure best described as curvy, although her clothes seem a bit loose, implying that she hasn't eaten as well recently as she used to. She's quite pretty, with a face that makes it quite clear why Wilhelm chose her to be his bride. Her eyes, during the rare times when she's off-guard, show a hint of tiredness, no matter how recently she's slept. This may be because she's an energetic, cheerful woman, the very model of a well-off, happily married young noblewoman. She doesn't know how to fight, and is open and honest with her preference to stay away from fighting, but is quite willing to learn from the more experienced gang members, and is visibly eager to explore the dungeon.

Arachne (17?, Female, Elite Thief
Short, slim, and extremely pale, the red-eyed Ariadne Arachne is by far the most visibly different of the trio. Unlike most of the women in the gang, she dresses in very covering clothing, rarely leaving more than her head and hands uncovered. When she goes outside, she always wears her hood and veil. She's very polite and formal, and it's clear that if anyone cares to hear her actual opinions, they'll have to earn her trust. (When pressed, she just says that she doesn't know how far word will travel, and heavily implies her opinions often clash with that of her masters).

Bonus character! Adelheid the Mule (Age ??, Female, Elite Mule)
Adelheid the mule is the only companion from Wilhelm's campaigning days that is still with Arachne, and the only one she trusts right now. Adelheid knows that the people who feed her and put things on her back are going places that she's never seen before, but doesn't particularly care, because it's not the first time and surely won't be the last. She likes the one that sometimes makes calming noises when she's worried the most. She's happy to have arrived at what seems to be the humans new home, which even has horse friends like her last home. She thinks she'll like it here.

All are fair game for whatever, but if they recognize his crest enemies are more likely to take Wilhelm and/or Mathilde prisoner for ransom rather than kill them.
Adelheid is immortal, and can't suffer more than a few scrapes and scratches.

She's not meant to be an actual character, please don't get mad at me for having 5 instead of 4.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
As the potion wears off, Aria decides it's high time to cover her own ass: At dinner, she tells everyone that she had an order for a love potion, but it was stolen from her lab before completion. When everyone turns to Tristan, she decides his everyday treatment should be punishment enough, and goes with her previous cover story: The Goblin Andaragashkat had been asking her about the price of a love potion, and her vial of concentrate went missing shortly after. She was pretty sure it wasn't Tristan as he had yet to return from one of his herb-gathering trips between the time she had last seen it and when she realized it was gone. When she started to search the areas she knew Andaragashkat loitered around, she saw him run towards the well, where she later found her empty vial.
She goes on to theorize that Andaragashkat was going to sell her potion outside of the camp, but dumped it in the water supply when he realized Aria was onto him. She adds that while the potion was in effect, he asked her to make more after he was done talking with Shemhazai, apparently not realizing that the potion was human-specific and she would not be infatuated with a goblin like him.

It's not a perfect story, but she figures that since Andaragashkat is either the first or second most hated being in the fortress, and certainly the first that hasn't pledged loyalty to her, it'll probably be believed. Besides, who's gonna believe a goblin over her? She made sure to fit all the pieces of her story into gaps when Andaragashkat was alone, and she had made enough appearances pretending to be affected that the bandits would probably believe that she was affected too.

The only people who could dispute this story was Andaragashkat himself, who likely would not be believed, and Tristan, who would reveal his own involvement. Aria isn't aware that Tristan conspired with Marco, but it won't really make a difference, as Marco disputing the story would implicate him and she can readily alter her story to make him the fall guy.

Since a few people have decided to make action scenes with Kisekae I'm just gonna dump all my character's files in here. just use "Import" under the pink notepad and pencil. I'm not quite sure how to get more than one saved file in; I somehow managed with Princess and Sasha, but that was loading from a file on my computer and frankly I'm not sure how I did it. Sasha just appeared as one of the 9 characters for some reason.
85***0*0*0*0*aa7.15.0.3.99.7.0.0.0.50_ab31.52.57.2_ac_ba50_bb5.1_bc500.500.12.0.1.0_bd5_be180_bf_bg_bh1_ca53.3.57.79.15.22.34.0.10.0.60.80_da0.0.0.100_db_dd0.0.34.50.50.50_dh0.30.50.50.0_di9_qa_qb_dc0.2.0.0.0.0_eh_ea4.21.21.56.0.0_ec13.44.21.21.56.43.65.0_ed5.38.0.1.21.56_ef_eg_r00_fa0.50.47.68.46.65.56_fb6_fh_fc0.63FFD5.55.0.63FFD5.55.50.61.61.50.50.48_fj0.0.0_fd0.0.50.21.56_fe50.65_ff0000000000_fg0.55.56.0.0.1.0.0_fi_pa0.21.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.1_t00_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga1_gb1.0.10.40.65_gc10.0_ge0000000000_gh0_gf_gg_gd000000_ha89.89_hb49.1.44.99.99.49.44_hc0.60.40.0.60.40_hd0.1.49.49.2.60.50.50_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ae1.0.0.0.0_ia_if0.59.59.0.0.9.0.0.9.0.0.0.0.0_ib_id_ic18.59.59.18.0_jc_ie_ja_jb_jf_jg_jd18.50.53.53.0.60.0.0_je18.50.53.53.0.60.0.0_ka14.55.55.55.0_kb_kc_kd_ke12.55.0.50.0_kf_kg_la36.59.55.3.1_lb_oa_os_ob_oc_od40.56.60.15.0.0_oe_of_lc_m00_n00_s00_og_oh_oo_op_oq_or_om_on_ok_ol_oi_oj_f00*0*0*0*0#/]a00_b00_c00_d00_w00_x00_e00_y00_z0039.1.FFFFFF.61.55.3.520.140.0.61.0.500.328.14.36.1.500_z0139.1.55.61.55.2.540.220.0.61.0.500.317.1.20.1.500_ua3.0.53.61.48_uf2.3.0.0_ue_ub_u0_v00_ud0.8_uc0.0.0

85***0*0*0*0*aa13.45.0.19.50.54.45.1.34.54_ab_ac_ba50_bb5.1_bc500.500.9.0.1.0_bd5_be180_bf_bg_bh1_ca61.0.40.81.15.42.34.0.22.0.60.80_da1.0.25.100_db_dd0.0.34.50.50.50_dh1.30.50.50.0_di10_qa_qb_dc0.2.1.1.1.0_eh4.FBE38D.60_ea9.FBE38D.FBE38D.56.0.0_ec24.100.FBE38D.FBE38D.56.18.55.1_ed4.50.1.0.FBE38D.56_ef_eg_r00_fa3.65.78.62.44.68.56_fb7_fh_fc0.19.55.0.19.55.42.61.61.42.50.50_fj0.0.0_fd0.0.46.FBE38D.56_fe64.64_ff0000000000_fg0.50.56.0.0.1.0.0_fi_pa0.0.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.0_t00_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga1_gb1.0.10.40.65_gc16.0_ge0000000000_gh0_gf_gg_gd000000_ha89.89_hb49.1.44.99.99.49.44_hc0.60.40.0.60.40_hd0.1.49.49.2.60.50.50_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ae1.0.0.0.0_ia_if_ib_id9.2.1.6.0.0.2.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ic_jc_ie_ja13.55.26.55_jb13.55.26.55_jf_jg_jd17.41322c.41322C.41322C.0.60.0.0_je17.41322c.41322C.41322C.0.60.0.0_ka_kb_kc_kd_ke7.10.0.100.0_kf_kg_la_lb_oa_os_ob_oc_od_oe_of_lc_m00_n00_s000.54.54.56.1.50.0.500.450.2.0.0.50.3.61.500_og_oh_oo_op_oq_or_om0.9.58.0_on0.9.58.0_ok0.9.9.0_ol0.9.9.0_oi_oj_f00*0*0*0*0#/]a00_b00_c00_d00_w00_x00_e00_y00_z00_ua4.53.53.61.76_uf2.49.53.0_ue_ub_u0_v00_ud0.8_uc0.0.0

85***0*0*0*aa27.81.0.0.92.15.45.0.6.74_ab_ac42.57.58.57_ba35_bb4.1_bc500.500.8.0.1.0_bd8_be178_bf_bg_bh1_ca52.1.30.58.23.34.34.0.26.0.60.80_da2.0.0.100_db_dd0.0.34.50.50.50_dh2.30.50.50.0_di5_qa_qb_dc0.2.2.2.2.0_eh_ea31.30.30.56.0.0_ec10.44.30.30.56.46.54.1_ed3.32.1.1.30.56_ef6.2.48.30.30.56.0.1_eg6.0.48.30.30.56.0.1_r00_fa7.50.55.50.50.75.56_fb6_fh_fc0.33.55.0.33.55.50.61.61.50.50.51_fj0.0.0_fd7.0.50.30.56_fe50.61_ff0000000000_fg0.50.56.0.0.1.0.0_fi_pa0.30.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.1_t00_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga1_gb1.0.10.40.65_gc16.0_ge0000000000_gh0_gf_gg_gd000000_ha89.89_hb49.1.44.99.99.49.44_hc0.60.40.0.60.40_hd0.1.49.49.2.60.50.50_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ae1.3.3.0.0_ia_if_ib6.55.6.43.0.0.0.3.8.0.0.8.0.0.28_id_ic_jc_ie_ja13.55.19.0_jb13.55.19.0_jf_jg_jd17.54.54.54.0.60.0.0_je17.54.54.54.0.60.0.0_ka_kb_kc13.55.0.50.0_kd13.55.0.50.0_ke13.60.0.50.0_kf_kg_la32.43.3.19.1_lb_oa_os_ob_oc_od_oe_of_lc_m00_n00_s00_og_oh_oo_op_oq_or_om_on_ok_ol_oi_oj_f00*0*0*0*0*0#/]a00_b00_c00_d00_w00_x00_e00_y00_z00_ua29.49.53.53.76_uf7.52.61.0_ue_ub_u0_v00_ud0.8_uc0.0.0

85***0*0*0*0*aa25.41.0.2.54.29.77.1.1.84_ab29.56.57.59_ac41.57.58.52_ba50_bb7.1_bc500.500.10.0.1.0_bd7_be180_bf_bg_bh1_ca62.9.30.76.2.40.54.0.100.0.60.80_da1.0.0.100_db2.6_dd0.0.34.50.50.50_dh1.30.50.50.0_di7_qa_qb_dc0.2.1.1.1.0_eh4.7A0016.60_ea0.7A0016.7A0016.56.1.0_ec1.100.7A0016.7A0016.56.30.65.0_ed33.100.1.0.7A0016.56_ef_eg_r00_fa2.50.50.50.50.75.56_fb_fh8_fc0.41.55.0.41.55.50.61.61.50.50.50_fj0.0.0_fd8.0.50.7A0016.56_fe50.61_ff0000000000_fg0.50.56.0.0.1.0.0_fi_pa0.7A0016.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.1_t00_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga1_gb1.0.10.40.65_gc10.0_ge0000000000_gh0_gf_gg_gd000000_ha89.89_hb49.1.44.99.99.49.44_hc0.60.40.0.60.40_hd0.1.49.49.2.60.50.50_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ae1.0.0.0.0_ia_if_ib_id3.57.57.57.0.0.1.0.6.0.0.6.0.0_ic_jc_ie4.56.43.56.0.57.57.0.0.57.57.0.0_ja16.55.26.55_jb16.55.26.55_jf1.59.59.56_jg1.59.59.56_jd17.53.53.53.12.60.58.0_je17.53.53.53.12.60.58.0_ka_kb_kc_kd_ke_kf_kg_la_lb14.59.59.0.1.0.50_oa_os_ob_oc_od41.3.60.60.0.0_oe_of_lc11.57.58.3.0_m00_n00_s000.53.53.56.2.50.0.481.502.2.0.0.50.2.61.500_og_oh_oo0.59.56.0_op0.59.56.0_oq_or_om3.55.52.48_on3.55.52.48_ok4.55.52.0_ol4.55.52.0_oi12.60.60.55.0_oj12.60.60.55.0_f00*0*0*0*0#/]a00_b00_c00_d00_w00_x00_e00_y00_z0039.1.FFFFFF.61.55.1.520.140.0.61.0.500.328.14.36.1.500_z0139.1.55.61.55.0.540.220.0.61.0.500.317.1.20.1.500_ua4.0.0.0.100_uf7.52.61.0_ue_ub_u0_v00_ud0.8_uc0.0.0

Last edited:

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
The Mute
Elite Healer(?)​
This girl just kind of showed up at the gates of the fortress one day. She hasn't said a word, and likely never will. She's covered from head to toe in wrappings, which she tears off to use as bandages when others need it, as well as a belt that's used as an emergency tourniquet.
Just because she can't or won't speak doesn't mean she's not expressive though. Through her facial expressions and body language, she makes clear that she's here to help and she doesn't need much in terms of living space or food. She's a rather friendly girl, going around and helping the others in little ways: She's taken to cooking, cleans much of the fortress, organizes weapons and loot, and even launders what little cloth is present. She also enjoys reading what books she can find, and participates in the games some of the others play.

Though she clearly knows magic, as demonstrated by her attempts to help others with spells and incantations, she doesn't use any herself. Her methods of healing consist entirely of using her bandages, belt, and some salves she keeps in a pouch on her back and buried beneath some of the layers of her wrappings. It's possible she's trying to hide the true nature of her talents...

The more educated of the bandits may recall some stories they've heard before of an order of demon hunters who have taken vows of silence and poverty, only possessing that which can be used to help others. Supposedly, this order serves more as an inquisition, going around exterminating followers of dark gods and destroying whatever is left behind. Surly this girl can't be a member, right? After all, there's no demon worship here, right?

mute priestess.jpg

85***0*0*aa7.0.1.0.50.7.0.1.0.50_ab_ac_ba50_bb5.1_bc500.500.9.0.1.0_bd5_be180_bf_bg_bh1_ca52.1.30.58.23.34.34.0.26.0.60.80_da6.0.0.100_db_dd0.0.34.50.50.50_dh6.30.50.50.0_di4_qa_qb_dc0.2.6.6.6.0_eh_ea14.20.20.56.1.0_ec1.20.20.20.56.24.49.0_ed42.58.1.1.20.56_ef_eg_r00_fa20.50.60.50.50.65.56_fb6_fh_fc0.13.55.0.13.55.50.61.61.50.49.49_fj0.0.0_fd4.0.50.20.56_fe50.61_ff0000000000_fg0.50.56.0.0.1.0.0_fi_pa0.0.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.0_t00_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga1_gb1.0.10.40.65_gc22.0_ge0000000000_gh0_gf_gg_gd100000_ha10.10_hb49.1.44.99.99.49.44_hc0.60.30.0.60.30_hd0.1.49.49.2.60.50.50_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ae1.0.0.0.0_ia_if_ib_id_ic_jc_ie_ja16.55.26.55_jb16.55.26.55_jf_jg_jd_je_ka19.55.40.55.0_kb_kc6.55.43.100.43_kd6.55.43.100.43_ke19.55.3.100.2_kf_kg_la_lb3.55.58.0.1.0.50_oa_os_ob_oc_od4.55.43.0.0.0_oe_of_lc2.55.5.43.0_m00_n00_s010.54.54.56.1.50.28.500.533.2.0.0.50.3.61.500_og_oh_oo_op_oq3.55.52.60_or3.55.52.60_om3.55.52.0_on3.55.52.0_ok3.55.52.0_ol3.55.52.0_oi17.55.19.19.4_oj17.55.19.19.4_f00*0*0*0*0*0*0#/]a00_b00_c00_d00_w00_x00_e00_y00_z00_ua29.49.53.53.76_uf7.52.61.0_ue_ub_u0_v00_ud0.8_uc0.0.0
I don't quite know what I want to do with this character at the moment, so list her as NO KILL.

Severity

Club Regular
Arachne joins the several others doing cleaning, washing, cooking, etc. around the fort. She seems to particularly enjoy the company of Mute, and will often specifically join Mute and accompany her in their tasks. She also seems to be keeping an eye on Vanna.

Mathilde trains with the other mages, learning from their experience and clearly doing her best to improve. She's not bad, but her lack of practical experience shows.

Wilhelm begins to try organizing the gang into distinct, balanced units which he says will increase their combat effectiveness. The gang is skeptical, especially since he seems to be trying to micromanage every aspect of the gang's daily life. He's still struggling to lose the most noticeable of his noble mannerisms, though, which doesn't help him much with the gang.

Naomi is still anxiously awaiting a response from Aceline, and becoming even more anxious with each passing hour. She's having a lot of difficulty sleeping due to anxiety, and is beginning to consider asking her again, just to get an answer.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Despite initial concerns, Elena buys Aria's story about the love potion hook, line, and sinker. Unexpectedly, it actually ends up being Jenessa who has doubts about the story's credibility. She speaks with Aria privately, saying,
"Listen, I know I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed and I I'm currently getting over a killer hangover, but I've been around the block. If there's one thing I get, it's people, and I know a boldfaced lie when I see one. I see it in your face, and If you were totally innocent, you wouldn't be ordering any love potion to begin with. I dunno what your intentions were, and I don't really care. I ain't even mad. Your secret's safe with me. I just wanted to let you know that we're all friends here, but if you try to fuck with your friends' minds, that's a quick way to make enemies. If I'd been affected, I'd probably be a little more peeved right now in fact... But listen, that's not what's important. What's important is I think you need to get us some more potions to help us out if you have such a talent. I don't know much about alchemy I'll admit, but I'd imagine health tonics and stuff would be some pretty simple brews. For now though, don't laugh but... do you have anything to cure a really bad hangover?"

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Aria laughs and clarifies: She didn't order a love potion, she was commissioned to make one! She then tells Jenessa about the (rather high) price of a love potion and mentions that because the rest of the gang has been such a big help gathering materials, she was going to put that money in the treasury. She puts on a pretty convincing act of frustration at not being able to complete the order, but does admit to Jenessa that she can't be sure it was the goblin as she never directly witnessed him do anything; but he was always in the right place at the right time and asked a suspicious question. She isn't lying when she says she didn't put the potion in the well, and says her greatest fear is being Bewitched by her own potions and convicted to keep making more for whoever it is she's fallen for, something she calls an "infatuation loop". It gets pretty complicated pretty quickly, but the takeaway is that she'd never dose herself.

As for the hangover, she can give her something for the headache and some advice: chase alcohol with water. Hangovers are about 80% dehydration and 20% the actual alcohol. She does know of a powder that, when consumed, will prevent hangovers entirely... At the cost of not getting drunk to begin with.
It's more for rigging drinking contests than preventing hangovers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.