So you want to be a zako? (6 Viewers)

Severity

Club Regular
Well, thinks Ute, I really didn't expect my first :3 vehicle to fight in would be a damn submarine.
But, soon she is busy with a more important task - namely, doing her best to help Rayna cope with the death of her sister.

Meanwhile, Junkers is feeling a bit skeptical of the kills reported - If they're accurate, that would mean the chapter killed almost 9 attackers for every one of their own who was killed. She decides that, whatever the accuracy, she is very glad that she was guarding the base with a few others, and that the time at base was uneventful.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
Smh, smh, forgetting are we? ...Nah I'm kidding, with all the zako around, and the fact the death has basically become the universally accepted fate option it is no surprise you'd slip up a bit, but what I'm getting at is I had decided to go with a somewhat unique "fate" choice when it came to Eve, saying rather than dying she should be somehow physically crippled and forced to retire (and even worse for her... never be able to dance again! Dun dun dun!) so if ya don't mind, slight retcon here to fit more towards the initial concept :wink::
When searching for and cleaning out the corpses of their fallen comrades, :3 discovered one was actually still (barely) alive. Eve, pinned to a wall and still holding Jess, her lover who had not been as lucky and was gazing blankly into the abyss. Eve, unconscious, faintly wheezed with a bit of blood dripping down her slack lips. They managed to save her, but as it turned out, the spear through her midsection had badly damaged her spine and it seemed she would be years away from ever being able to walk again, if ever at all. The disappointed higher-ups groaned at their "wasted time" keeping her alive and sent her away. Stricken with grief and lacking many other options, Eve turned herself in to the authorities and underwent therapy in prison. She would likely never be the same again...

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
Emi: Heard I missed out on a big fight. Trigger finger's getting itchy... Guess sea battles aren't a place for a sniper, huh... Wait, what happened to Eve? Crippled? Damn, I kinda liked her I'll admit. Whatever... I'll just make sure to snipe twice as many guild bitches for her next time I'm assigned for something.

Severity

Club Regular
Hey, could Junkers be a medic? Like, her main job is to go and help anyone who gets wounded? Not that it would necessarily change the outcome, just sort of a fluff thing. If not, that's fine, I understand.

Kayfabe

Club Regular
Hey, could Junkers be a medic? Like, her main job is to go and help anyone who gets wounded? Not that it would necessarily change the outcome, just sort of a fluff thing. If not, that's fine, I understand.

No problem! :)

It was a good thing I went fact-checking, because the Eve-Sharona mixup wasn't the only problem. Anyway, here are my current notes if any of you want to check my work. Don't look at them if you don't want to be spoiled!

1: Touko (20, F): Elite Support (Fine) NO KILL, have captured after she fails in her attempt to take over :3.
2: Emi (20, F): Elite Sniper (Fine)
3: Alex (?, F): Elite Trooper (Fine)
4: Kaede (24, F): Elite Martial Artist (Fine) NO KILL, she can get Worf'd tho.
5: Mukuro (22, F): Elite Ninja (Fine) NO KILL, she can get Worf'd tho.
6: Ute (23, F): Elite Pilot (Fine)

7: Tom (19, M): Average Trooper (Fine)
8: Dan (18, M): Average Trooper (Fine) CAPTURE.
9: Aayla (0, F): Average Trooper (Fine)
10: Flavia (21, F): Average Support (Fine)
11: Junkers (20, F): Average Trooper (Fine) Medic. CAPTURE.
12: Rayna (18, F): Average Pilot (Fine)
13: Hibiki (19, F): Average Martial Artist (Fine) NO KILL for at least (3) jobs.
14: Arcadia (25, F): Average Trooper (Fine) NO KILL, capture or medical discharge.
15: May (30, F): Average Martial Artist (Fine)

16: Sharona (22, F): Unlucky Martial Artist (Fine)
17: Kayla (19, F): Incompetent Trooper (Fine) NO KILL, have quit before the finale.

Kayfabe

Club Regular
10/26/18, Road Warrior
Target:
LCS Roadblock
Objective: Eliminate the LCS Squad
Difficulty: Very Easy
Background: Regional is ready to start hitting LCS targets within La Croix and the greater La Croix metropolitan area. Crack squads from Regional will be carrying out their own operations with their own targets, while the local chapter has been given the relatively simple task of neutralizing a LCS roadblock along Route 58, one of the city's major thoroughfares. This is only "simple" because the Chapter is no longer a low-level street gang, and is sending what amounts to a mechanized infantry unit.

Rico has disappeared without warning, but Touko knows that he's challenged Knight Kat to a dramatic one-on-one somewhere. Rico thinks he can take her down, but Touko is pretty sure that he's only meant to keep Kat busy while multiple :3 units kick off their war with LCS. That leaves most of the organizational work, as always, to Touko. She sends Ute in the MAV, with Alex in the gunner's position. Alex's "sponsors" have expressed an interest in seeing how she handles heavy weapons. The default turret with the 20mm chaingun should suffice, but the MAV will also be carrying a squad consisting of Arcadia, Tom, Dan, Aayla, May, Kayla, and Sharona. Emi is to take command of the dismounted squad.

Ute drives them all to the objective area, but they don't make it far before they're harassed by an LCS chopper. The enemy helicopter has nothing on the Chapter's own gunship, and its machineguns can't penetrate the MAV's armor. Alex swats it out of the sky with a single shot from the MAV's chaingun. So far, so good.

Things heat up a little when the team reaches the LCS roadblock. The private police have a MAV of their own, and this one has the fire support turret with the 105mm tank gun. Ute gets the drop on it though, and Alex opens fire...

No joy. Alex's shots are precise, even as Ute swerves to evade, but the enemy MAV shrugs off her fire. Its turret swings into position as Ute pops the smoke grenades. Ute and Alex can FEEL the tank shell whistle past, but everyone inside the MAV is blissfully unaware. Ute drives out of the smoke cloud and behind the cover of a nearby building. While she does this, Alex uses the turret's coaxial .50 caliber machinegun to shred a total of four (4) LCS girls. They're clean kills, and the enemy zakos are dead before they hit the ground.

The Chapter will have to do this on foot. Ute gets the MAV behind cover before the enemy MAV can reload its gun. The back hatch opens and Team Emi comes spilling out. Emi leads from behind, of course. Aayla, as fearless as every one of her dead sisters, leads the charge. Aayla has courage on her side, sure, but more importantly, she has a shoulder-fired ATGM launcher. Tom, Dan, and Arcadia lay down suppressing fire while Aayla gets into position.

Emi, meanwhile, charges into the building and up the stairs. The place is an abandoned office park, and the third-floor windows offer a perfect vantage point. Tom, Dan, and Arcadia are unable to score any kills of their own, as the LCS platoon is taking cover behind their MAV, but Emi flanks them and starts popping melons from above with her 7.62mm rifle. She head-shots (2) LCS girls before the enemy MAV starts to notice and fires a high-explosive shell into her building. Emi is unharmed (the enemy was firing blind, and the shell didn't land anywhere close to her), but it's time to move.

This is Aayla's chance though. With her missile launcher, she blows the top off the enemy MAV from the other end of the street.

With the main threat out of the way, Ute brings the Chapter's MAV back out into the open so that a) Alex can continue her onslaught (she blows 1 girl apart with the chaingun) and b) the rest of the squad can advance in cover. They flank the enemy, which is still covering behind the burning MAV, where Tom guns down (4) LCS zakos. Dan and Arcadia both drop (3). May captures one zako trying to escape. Touko tells them to keep her, as maybe they can ransom the girl.

1: Emi (20, F): Elite Sniper (Fine)
2: Ute (23, F): Elite Pilot (Fine)
3: Alex (?, F): Elite Trooper (Fine)
4: Arcadia (25, F): Average Trooper (Fine)
5: Tom (19, M): Average Trooper (Fine)
6: Dan (18, M): Average Trooper (Fine)
7: Aayla (0, F): Average Trooper (Fine)
8: May (30, F): Average Martial Artist (Fine)
9: Kayla (19, F): Incompetent Trooper (Fine)
10: Sharona (22, F): Unlucky Martial Artist (Fine)

Final Result: Success. With the roadblock eliminated, :3 can move more heavy equipment into the city by truck while Route 58 remains open.

Dispatch from Regional: "Yeah, yeah, [static] good job! You're all very strong and very pretty! Look, we're a little busy right now [gunfire], but we'll be sure to [distant explosion] send you a crate of dildos when this is over!"

Last edited:

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
Emi: I'll ignore the "crate of dildos" comment if I also get some sushi. High-end stuff, not the cheap garbage. Anyway, that was... uh... g-good. Nice, umm... teamwork. Damn, that was hard to say. I don't have much experience in complimenting my peers, but I mean it. *Gives a thumbs up before going off on her own again*

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Kaede, Hibiki and Mukuro, you can take a rest for now... Your action on the last mission was epic!! I hope to see more coming from you three, especially Kaede and Hibiki. Partners in crime and sweaty buddies *tosses a towel and a bottle of water for Kaede and Hibiki*

How about you two come to Wrestle Angels sometimes? You can spar with someone there to train for the next mission

Last edited:

Severity

Club Regular
Ute, as soon as the group returns to base, resumes helping Rayna cope. Ute manages to convince Rayna to help her with vehicle maintenance, and so they spend their time busy, keeping Rayna from dwelling too much on her loss.

Meanwhile, Arcadia stares at the prisoner for hours. Nobody can get an explanation from her, but she's not hurting anything, so they let her be.

Kayfabe

Club Regular
10/27/18, Headhunting
Target:
CB Dragons Dojo
Objective: Staff Recruitment
Difficulty: Moderate
Background: There's a little martial arts dojo in a run-down part of town. A lot of them, actually, but one in particular, the one run by black belt Courtney Brand, trains professional hitmen for the Hanson Family. And that's "Family" with a capital F. The Hansons are mobsters, and one of the families that hasn't played nice with :3 since the Misunderstanding a couple of weeks ago. Now they've thrown in with LCS, but Regional would hate to see so much talent go to waste. Rico has tasked Touko to "convince" Brand to come over to the cause of :3 (might be easier if she knew what that was). If not, then, there are contingencies...

Touko has been invited to meet with Brand at her dojo. She's even allowed a security team, provided that everybody comes unarmed. Touko goes in with Kaede, Hibiki, May, Junkers, and Sharona. There, she meets with Brand, who is accompanied by five of her top students.

The negotiations don't go well. Brand doesn't seem particularly loyal to the Hansons, but she seems to have it in for :3. Touko isn't able to convince Brand to trust her (to say nothing of the org she represents). Brand is about to shut it down when Touko mutters the code word into her wired top.

Suddenly, Brand stands up straight for an instant. A rifle round, fired by Emi, penetrates the window before going in one ear and out the other. The black belt's brains become a fine red mist and her corpse collapses in a heap. Touko runs for the exit while the students make ready to avenge their master.

This dojo specializes in a secret technique, and Sharona is the first to see it in action. One of the students knees her in the groin. It always sucks to get hit in the crotch, but Sharona can tell that something is wrong. She pitches backwards, writhing and moaning and arching her back. The pain is more than she can stand, but she's also experiencing a powerful and uncontrollable arousal. All she can do is writhe around on the floor and rub her aching, bruised, and insanely wet and swollen pussy. It hurts so good. She's totally useless.

The same fate befalls Hibiki, May, and Touko, who is caught before she can reach the exit. Emi can't get off another shot, because everybody is kung-fu fighting. These cats are fast as lightning, and it's a little bit frightening, because it's down to Kaede and Junkers on the :3 side.

Kaede is much better at protecting her ladyballs, and while she doesn't know this technique (yet), there's no reason she can't counter with garden-variety hits to the groin. She knees one between the legs, and kicks another in the crotch. These are ordinary hits, however, so she has to finish them off with shots to the head.

While Sharona, Hibiki, May, and Touko roll around and moan on the floor, Kaede knocks out a third girl with a high-kick that sends the student flying. She grabs the fourth one and puts her out with a pile-driver. She subdues the last one, and chokes her out with her powerful thighs.

While Kaede chokes the last one out, Junkers runs around to see if there's anything she can do for the others. She has to take their bottoms off, and while there's definitely a lot of bruising, there's no medical reason for their affliction. Running short of ideas, she suggests that they try to masturbate. This turns out to be a bad idea, as Sharona orgasms so hard that her heart gives out.

With Sharona dead, Junkers tells the others to stop jilling off. The other three recover in time. They limp out of the dojo while Kaede and Junkers load the five unconscious "new recruits" into the van. They collect Sharona's body as well. Brand's corpse is left where it is. :3's way of saying "Under New Management".

1: Touko (20, F): Elite Support (Fine)
2: Emi (20, F): Elite Sniper (Fine)
3: Kaede (24, F): Elite Martial Artist (Fine)
4: Hibiki (19, F): Average Martial Artist (Fine)
5: May (30, F): Average Martial Artist (Fine)
6: Junkers (20, F): Average Medic (Fine)
7: Sharona (22, F): Unlucky Martial Artist (Dead)

Final Result: Mixed Success. While Touko wasn't able to recruit Brand herself, it shouldn't be hard to take over her dojo. The real test will be to see whether the five students can be convinced to join :3 and, better yet, share their techniques with :3's fighters.

Dispatch from Regional: "No shit, REALLY? I don't believe you. Wow... Sorry about your girl, but damn! What a way to go, amirite?"

Severity

Club Regular
Junkers sighs. "Goddammit", she thinks. "How am I supposed to prepare for this magic chi-leyline-pressure point crap? Oh well. I guess it's time for more research. And maybe I can find some more medical supplies somewhere, I'm sure I saw some somewhere around here..."

Arcadia is uninterested in the new prisoners, and continues staring at the LCS prisoner for hours on end.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
Emi: Wait, there was a casualty? How? *Someone whispers the answer into her ear* I'm not asking for dumb jokes, I'm serious. How did that bimbo die? ...Wait. You aren't joking? That's absurd... But oddly enough, I sort of believe it. Well we've also got a lot of new prisoners, but I doubt they'll be useful. We still haven't gotten anything out of the first one yet. If she's just gonna sit there like a zombie, we need to start making her be more useful. Arcadia's been staring at her. Maybe she'd like to, y'know, make her talk...

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Oh dear... Hibiki, are you alright?

Hibiki: Ow ow oww....... It still hurts..... I shouldn't underestimated them...
Kaede: Good thing I took out a few of those bitches. I hope you're alright, Bikky
Hibiki: Of course, Kae-chan...
Kaede: I'll take a shower first.... Wait for a minute, Tsuka-chan (and don't even try to peek or I'll crush your fucking head with my thighs like a watermelon)

Alriiiiighhhhtttttyyyyyyyy..... I wonder where's Mukuro? She's rarely seen lately

ViridianShine

Club Regular
Rayna has always been fairly quiet, but since the death of her sister a whole three entries ago she has just been growing more and more silent. She never even saw the body. Where did it go? Maybe thrown into the ocean in the aftermath? Rayna went looking for a while, since everyone kept telling her about her loss, but their stories confused her.

Ute worried her the most. After she kept trying to console her, and the fact that Anya had been missing for a while now, Rayna continued to become more concerned. Ute still didn't make much sense, though. Rayna knew her sister wouldn't leave her.

Severity

Club Regular
Realizing that Rayna doesn't really seem to wholly accept the situation, Ute decided to stop trying to console her, and start trying to befriend her, so that should she ever fully accept what happened, poor Rayna wouldn't feel so alone. That's not the only reason, though. She feels that, as the senior vehicle operator, she should help and protect the more junior Rayna, just like the officers do in the war movies. Also, although she has yet to admit it to herself, nevermind anyone else, she's taken a bit of a fancy to Rayna.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
My gawd. Both my girls died while I'll was offline :o

Gonna have to write them an epilogue when I'm near my computer.

10 outta 10 for Sharona's pathetic and spicy expiration.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Some pics of my lovely Kaede that I made using Honey Select!! ^_^

Boxing outfit:
20181029171034667.png

:3 Halloween uniform:
20181029171053447.png

Zamaron1

Club Regular
the nude and extremely attractive Aayla walks up to Rayna and starts to get sexual with her, fingering her pussy and massaging her tits. "is this helping?" she says.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
FOrrest Blackwell contacts Touko, "well done, I assume my gifts are helping you girls well? I have many other groups I help but you seem the most promising, more guns and another chopper are being sent, as well as 4 more clones."
the next day a shit ton of weapons of all kind are landed with the chopper and 4 more nude Sophia clones step out.

Ania, Sombra, Alice, and Calysta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.