So you want to be a zako? (RP, Mentos Edition) (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Tyris has no desire to lead anyone other than herself. She always knows what she should do, but isn't one for giving any orders. She'd always worked alone.

...Astrid on the other hand jumps at the possibility of a promotion, still believing herself to be a fantastic leader despite the, well... mutiny from her entire country, that she makes sure to downplay to make herself appear as "literal royalty and the perfect lieutenant candidate," in her own words, despite the fact that she's actually relatively new to this army.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Hrm... We've got 20 zako going right now, but I smell some more deaths upcoming soon. If we've got too many currently leave these on the backburner, but I had these ones readied.

Name: Beth
Class: Dark Mage
Background: An elf shunned and exiled by her own kind for being a cruel witch. Came to camp with a wheelbarrow piled with dead, and some seemingly tortured, elven shrine maidens and soldiers she brought from her last small hideout. She had hoped this would be proof enough that they have a common enemy, and though hesitantly, she was allowed to stay, albeit with a careful watch on her actions.
Beth.png

Name: Minerva
Age: "Like how many years old I am? Uhh... I lost count, I think like twenty-two?"
Class: Soldier
Weapon: the razor-sharp talons on her feet. Often obscured by shoes and legwarmers in downtime, but she can quickly kick the shoes off.
Minerva explaining her background with a dumb grin: "So I'm like, a harpy. I can fly and stuff, it's pretty fun. But, um, some hunters try to shoot me with arrows sometimes and it's not very nice. Some think I'm dangerous but others just want my feathers, or to hang me up as a trophy, or... oh some orcs tried to eat me once before I got away. And it's pretty lonely out here in this wild world soooo uhhh.... I came here! Is that cool? I can fight real good! I've clawed tons of elf hunters up! Er, that's elves who are hunters, not hunters of elves, heheh!"
(Has pointed ears but that's not an elf thing, she's purely a harpy, I just thought the pointed ears fit a certain aesthetic here, I don't know, haha)
Minerva.png

Last edited:

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
another great addition : )

Amanda is enthralled by the opportunity to have a greater position in their army, a right-hand man no less. She greatly advocates for herself overplaying her role in taking down Shara, and suggesting anyone else who wants the position should fight her in a trial by combat.

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Oola and Zatrilla are impressed by Amanda's offer of trail by combat (at least Oola is, Zatrilla is still a Moira supporter albeit less vocally as goblins dont make a habit of standing up to orcs)

So the greenskin girls are now more than happy to watch trial by combat as that is pretty standard in greenskin culture where might equals right

Also would like to put a new girl into the party as a replacement for my embarrassingly short lived orc kalla.

Name: Morella

1426473041107.jpg

Class: Rogue

Weapon: Single bladed hand axe

Bio: Morella is an orc rogue who has a penchant for collecting the heads of her enemies as trophies, she is 5'8 and weighs 170lbs forcing her to rely on her sneakiness to survive in Orc culture, she has joined the Miasma batallion in search of adventure and violence

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Astrid was annoyed. "B-but diplomacy, and, and-!" it was no use, the camp seemed far more interested in Amanda's idea of a trial by combat. "Damn barbarians," she grumbled. She knew it was embarrassing to back down but she also knew she stood no chance against the much larger and more muscular Amanda hand to hand, and if they went with Astrid's forte and fought with their weapons, they'd probably end up killing each other and she found that "dreadfully barbaric", that is at least dreadfully barbaric to participate in, because meanwhile urged Moira, the next most likely candidate, to accept, saying "If it's no holds barred I'm sure you can fry her with your magic or whatever!" mostly out of spite for Amanda, more than any actual urge to get Moira as lieutenant.

Severity

Club Regular
I'm gonna add... Two more! One's a duo, though.
The token men!

Name: Hathus
Background: Formerly from a mercenary archer unit, Hathus sticks out as a foreigner - tall at 6'10", dark skinned, and using an appropriately large longbow, he's quite strong physically. He has to be in order to draw his bow. He was trained with the bow from childhood, sent from his home village to a training camp, then to a lord's army. From there, he and most of the rest of the longbowmen deserted after the lord's death in battle during an ill-advised cavalry charge. Since then, he's been wandering the lands, adventuring. He's just recently recovered from injuries sustained during the defense of Kafra and joined Miasma Battalion.
He's got blue eyes and short black hair, too short to tell if it's straight or curly. He wears a tunic with a leather breastplate over it, and has a quiver of arrows on his back. (he also wears pants)
Weapon: Longbow
Class: Archer

Name: August (and Feira)
Background: A morally bankrupt 'adventurer', August has made his living being on the winning side, no matter how he had to get there. This has involved the destruction of several morally upstanding revolutions at the behest of the ruling classes, something August has done with more glee than a balanced individual should have for his work. Essentially, he's a professional lackey. His habit of sucking up to power, but not to the point that those whose boots he's licking begin to suspect that's what he's doing, have gotten him some friends in high places. Unfortunately for him, he can't be everywhere at once, and his former friends in high places are now all in low places, namely the ninth circle of hell. He's on the run from those he's angered, and brings along his slave, Feira, to abuse along the way, and possibly use to barter with.
(Feira has been a slave for her entire life. She was broken by a system designed to do just that. She blames herself for her feelings of pain and misery, truly believing that she's just an object that wishes it could feel like a person. Outwardly, though, she's the perfect slave. Subdued, silent, obedient, and built to please. She's a small girl at 5' even, a consequence of deliberate underfeeding as a child. Despite that, she's got a decently full figure, which August quite enjoys seeing, touching, and, as he puts it, 'using'.)
August is a tall (6'2") man with a somewhat muscular physique and short golden blond hair. He keeps Feira in an iron collar, held to his wrist by an iron chain. He's sure to fasten her to a large object with a lock he keeps on his person when he leaves her, and takes the key with him. He doesn't leave her alone much though, preferring to take her with him.
Weapon: Spiked Mace and Kite Shield (none, chained to August)
Class: Fighter (Rogue, if she ever gets a weapon)

Edit: forgot to describe much about Feira. Oops.
She's got shoulder-length orange hair, freckles, green eyes, and tan skin. She wears a burlap sack that reaches her upper thighs, and isn't allowed anything else.

Last edited:

Skinny73

Swell Supporter
Moira privately considered challenging Amanda for the position of Lieutenant, but in the end she decided the potential perks weren't worth the added hassle and responsibilities. Becoming the designated whipping girl for Miasma battalion would not enhance Moira's arcane power or give her access to any elven artifacts, which Marla clearly coveted for herself. Thus, as long as someone reasonably competent was willing to lead, Moira thought it best to bide her time and remain as she was: a respected member of the battalion rather than its commander. She would have less direct influence that way, but more room to maneuver (and comfort, of course; comfort is also important).

Later, Moira takes Zatrilla aside and thanks her. Moira assures the goblin that her expression of support will not be forgotten.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Kind of a shame no one wants to challenge Amanda because an in-fight between the zako sounds very entertaining, but since it doesn't particularly fit anyone's character to do so, it can't be helped! Aye aye Lieutenant Amanda! :tongue:

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Well looks like The Miasma Batallion is about to become nicknamed Amandas Armada :D

The greenskin girls are happy enough with their new de facto leader (especially Oola)

Zatrilla meanwhile decides to approach Moira in private she does her best to console Moira and asks if their is anything she can do for her anything at all.... (judging by Moiras ego and a goblins urge to serve its superiors it looks like our dark mage Moira just got a new pet)

Skinny73

Swell Supporter
Rixa’s Choice:

--------- ------------ ----------- ------------ ------------ ------------ --------------- ---------- ------------- ------------

Shara knelt before Rixa, naked, bleeding, but still defiant. She looked up, her eyes filled with hate. “Filthy blood-traitor. I should have gutted you when I had the chance.” She spat into the dirt at Rixa’s feet.

“Yes. You should have.” Rixa replied. Then she kicked Shara in the face, hard enough that the elf flopped over on her back. A big cheer went up from the members of Miasma battalion that surrounded them, though a few turned and scurried away, including Aura. No doubt they had an inkling of what was coming. Rixa turned to one of the newer recruits, the one called Oola. “You. Give me your whip.” The orc grinned and handed over the long, barbed strip of heavy leather.

Shara rolled over onto her hands and knees. “Little bitch… If you think… you can make me beg, you—” Rixa cut her off as she straddled Shara’s lower back. Rixa wrapped the whip twice around the elf’s vulnerable throat and heaved with all her strength. Shara’s back arched, her sensuous, athletic body bucking and thrashing as the pressure closed off her windpipe. Around her, the battalion jeered and catcalled as Shara’s bare breasts wiggled in the air, while her long, toned legs kicked helplessly. The elf’s nimble fingers clawed uselessly at the merciless whip as it dug into the tender flesh of her throat.

Rixa leaned in close, until her nose was buried in the elf’s short, messy brown hair. “You’re lucky,” Rixa hissed into Shara’s ear as she throttled the life out of her. “I should make you suffer for what you did. Make you watch as we burn your precious forest to the ground. But… you let me go. So instead, I’ll kill you quick… just like you killed Sylvie.”

Even after being beaten and broken, it took a long time for Shara’s body to give out. Slowly, her choking gasps grew silent, her frantic struggling weakened to pitiful squirming. The elf gave one last kick, her bare toes wiggling. Rixa pulled even harder as the elf’s arms dropped to the dirt and her entire body fell limp. Once she was satisfied, Rixa finally loosed her grip and pulled the whip from around Shara’s neck. Rixa turned Shara’s head until she could look into the elf’s lifeless brown eyes. Then, Rixa seized Shara’s chin and gave her head a vicious wrench.

A jolt rocked Shara’s nervous system as her neck snapped. One leg kicked reflexively, a few fingers twitched, and then her body was still again. Rixa stood and casually flipped the elf over on her back. Shara lay naked on the ground, her eyes staring sightlessly up at the sky, her neck bent at an unnatural angle. Rixa spat into her face, returned Oola’s whip, and stalked away. After another chorus of cheers, the rest of the battalion broke up in groups of two or three.

Except for Terra. The former bandit leaned down to inspect the motionless elf. She gave Shara’s face a few playful slaps, and then groped the elf’s sweaty, modest breasts. “Not bad,” Terra grinned. “Hey, anybody mind if I keep this one?”

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Red balanced one of her short blades on the tip of her index finger while watching the spectacle of Rixa's savage assault on some poor elf they caught earlier. It wobbled slightly when the elf had her neck snapped with a noticeable "crack", she got it back under control and held it there still again. It was a dangerous game and even with all the toxins she ingested daily a nick from this dagger would have her retching for hours, but she loved it, well perhaps addicted to it was more the word.

The crowd roared as the elf's body spasmed and twitched then the one called Rixa spat into the corpse's face. Red sighed softly, it was a useless gesture and crude, kills should be elegant and simple and ideally without the victim even knowing who killed them. Red thought back to that poor elf she killed earlier, less than fodder that one was. The peasant elf running away in rags from the massacre so Red saved her by giving her the mercy of a quick death. A smile softly grew over Red's face as she remembered the way she had delicately hamstrung the elf from the side, then while the elf stumbled she had put in 4 separate incisions in the span of a mere moment and each into a major artery. The elf had died swiftly her vision blurring to blackness in moments from the combination of her toxins and rapid blood loss; now that was artistry in death! Most of the fodder here were just plain boring brutes or bandit's who chopped and hacked with their blades like butchers in a meatshop. Then in turn they eventually ending up going through the grinder as well...

She flicked her finger up and the baselard went sailing upwards spinning through the air, it seemed to hang for a moment when it reached it's apex. She caught the wickedly sharp blade deftly by the hilt on it's return to the earth then tucked it safely away in it's sheathe at the small of her back. The blade nestled in snugly alongside it's twin against the curve of her lower back down towards her tight and fit rear.

Still there were a few interesting individuals... some minor power players were starting to separate themselves from the milling pack, she glanced towards the direction of the one called Moria, indeed some more dangerous than others.

Red then started walking towards the mess for a bite to eat, it was time to start working on her plan she thought to herself as she walked over to the slop pot. Red took one of the common use wooden bowls that were stacked in a haphazard pile and and held it out to the slave cook. The sloppy stew like substance dropped into her bowl with a loud splooch, best not to think on what was in it. She ripped off a large hunk of brownish bread from a misshapen loaf and sat down at one of the poorly constructed benches and cleared away the mess on the table so she would have a spot to eat. Red dipped her bread into the brownish slop and took a bite... a powerful miasma of conflicting rancid flavors assaulted her tortured tastebuds but at least she needed not worry about getting sick from mere food poisoning. Red suddenly gagged involuntarily and almost vomited up the swill, gods this was terrible, but she forced herself to choke the slimy and lumpy liquid down as she needed to maintain her strength. Red dreaded the day if she every got used to this army's swill though.

Red's thoughts then went back to her plan as she continued to gag and slowly consume her meal. This army was an interesting place to be but it was off putting as well. Everyone was far too confident, too settled and almost seemed to be starting to buy into the illusion that they were anything more than disposable fodder for some old hag sorceress. You didn't get to Toxin's level of mastery while still being as youthful as she appeared. Red had a few ideas on the "real" purpose of this artifact that Toxin was looking for...

Now, the key was finding a way to insert herself into the group that would be ultimately obtaining this and other artifacts so she could get a look at them. If she could get a moment with them she should be able to determine if they were indeed what she suspected they were. It was either that or find a way into Toxin's Lieutenant the one known as Marla quarters. It was a risky business that sneaking into a mage's quarters with all their magical traps and wards, but maybe doable if she played her cards right as a last resort...

Perhaps that was where a mage might come in handy, maybe a cleric and some dumb brute of a warrior...

Dangerous games, she was addicted to them.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Beth Approached Rixa soon after the brutal execution, "That was personal, wasn't it?" she asked. "I haven't been here long but I can tell... Nothing wrong with that of course. Actually I admire it. In fact, I think I may have even recognized that ranger and I'm very glad she's been done in. You just seem interesting, and I simply thought you might need someone to congratulate you on the... show and let you know I support you, though that probably doesn't mean much coming from an elf." There was the obvious darkness behind her in general but also an unexpected warmness behind warmness behind her words, seemingly uncharacteristic of what people assumed was a fully heartless cruel witch.

Skinny73

Swell Supporter
Rixa doesn't turn to face Beth when Beth first speaks to her. She looks at Beth out of the corner of her eye, wary. In Rixa's experience, people don't talk to her unless they want something. She doesn't know what the mage wants, or why she thinks Rixa might have it. "It was personal," Rixa responds, finally. "And I don't care that you're an elf."

Rixa doesn't really get the whole elves-versus-humans thing. Why seemingly-kind people would justify cruelty when it was done to one or the other. Why Shara would spare her for being half-elf, right after shooting Sylvia in the back. Why some people would willingly accept being enslaved by Marla or Toxin, just for a chance to kill elves.

Suddenly Rixa turns to look Beth in the eye. "You must hate other elves, since you joined with us. Why is that?"

Last edited:

Severity

Club Regular
Guarding the camp, Hathus is pretty bored. There's not a whole lot to do.
Except Feira, which August is quite happy about. Feira, less so. Hathus refuses to take part in what he sees as craven, base activities, despite August's invitation.
Mireille watches fearfully from her confinement at Feira's treatment.
If that's how they treat each other... she shivers.

Asreine is disgusted by Rixa's execution of Shara, and she barely holds down what little remained in her stomach. She's clearly nearing her limit, though quite what she'll do when it's crossed is anyone's guess.
Later on, when she's recovered a bit, she approaches Minerva and starts with a barrage of questions.
Can I touch your feathers? Do you have... fingers, I guess, in your wings? Do you lay eggs? Were you hatched? What's flying like?
The questions help keep her mind off of what she can't seem to forget. She might end up asking the Harpy for a hug to feel her soft feathers.

Arastine quietly watches the spectacle from the sidelines. When it's over, she shakes her head sadly and walks off. She glances at Red, and her eyes follow the assassin's dagger to its' sheath, where her gaze lingers longer than it should.
Hmm... She's a cute one. Nice and mysterious, too. I might have to try to get in her head. Maybe other places, too.
She decides to watch Red for a little, learn some of her smaller habits and see just how keen the assassin's senses are.

ViridianShine

Club Regular
Largely absent for most of the recent proceedings, Aura was one of the last people asked during the borderline 'election' for the new Lieutenant. Aura, apparently busy practicing with her new bow, responds, "Moira was an option? I think her, then," until she was told that the mage bowed out almost immediately and that the position of Lieutenant was to be some sort of trial by combat with one of the longest members, Amanda. Aura, due to her incredibly powerful new weapon and position as one of the highest leveled members of the army...somehow, was urged to challenge this position. A proposition Aura had vehemently declined.

McKayla, too, was busy during this time. A large swath of the army had decided it was absolutely pivotal to dive immediately into the revealed cave to scavenge any odd artifact they could find. Burns take a rather large effort to heal. Though, luckily, she was within earshot when Aura was asked about Lieutenant, and saved herself from saying Moira as well. Internally, she was interested in seeing how the mage would act in such a position and would give her more opportunities to observe her. "Ah, the child Amanda has been selected by the divines themselves. I have no qualms nor need to question such judgement," she responded on the matter. McKayla also apparently viewed Shara's execution as well, but she refused to admit that she partook in witnessing such uncouth behavior from Rixa.

Tamara was occupied with teaching some of the younger men of the army hand-to-hand combat and grappling techniques. Though it seemed odd to her how the men appeared to be constantly throwing spars and acted weirdly in such occasions. Almost like her position before she was forced to teach elementary school children instead. Tamara, one of the last to show up for any Lieutenant proceedings, thought it would be fun and exciting to duel a strong opponent such as Amanda. However, the woman did not wish to accidentally injure such a pivotal member of the army in a trial by combat and opted against the challenge. It wasn't that she thought she would win, or anything, it just seemed like Amanda would take those events too seriously. "I'm sure she will make a fantastic Lieutenant!" She said.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Suddenly Rixa turns to look Beth in the eye. "You must hate other elves, since you joined with us. Why is that?"

"Oh. A simple answer, that one. My own people have shunned me since my practice of dark magic I'd started years ago. They're all closed-minded I say. Things escalated quickly despite my effort to ensure I wished no harm to anyone. They wanted to 'burn the witch' so I've hid away, isolated from anyone for quite some time. I figured they'd end up catching and killing me one of these days so rather than continue hiding in my own misery I'd go out swinging, fighting alongside like-minded people, the likes of which I've never quite seen before. If I die before this little war is won, at least it's better than being caught and executed all alone... but I've rambled. Apologies, I haven't held a real conversation with another person in literal years. I assume that's sufficient?"

Asreine approaches Minerva and starts with a barrage of questions.
Can I touch your feathers? Do you have... fingers, I guess, in your wings? Do you lay eggs? Were you hatched? What's flying like?

"Oh, uh hang on, lemme keep up with this! I have a few little claw thingies at my wing tips that are retractable. I mostly use those to get dressed. Eggs, I mean um yeah I came outta an egg my momma laid and stuff but that's a little personal. But flying's pretty fun I guess! I'd offer to take you on a ride, but I'm not very big or strong so I can't carry people for too long without getting tired... annnnd it's kinda hard to keep a good grip on someone without the risk of dropping them without sinking my talons in a little bit and that'd hurt you."

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
Still waiting to hear back from Marla, It seems like the Lieutenant thing is pretty much locked in for Amanda, the muscular former soldier of Kafra is surprised at her luck. all the backstabbing and lying has paid off for her. She's decided to spend what little money she had left on a new set of armor to match her new role as well as taking off a large amount of her hair. Everything is falling into place and the ginger villainess is one step closer to becoming the legendary 'hero' she always dreamed of..... hopefully nothing goes wrong:

Severity

Club Regular
"Uh, sorry. I didn't realize that was a personal question", Asreine says sheepishly.
"But thanks for answering all of my dumb questions! Can I, uh... Would it be alright, if..."
She hesitates.
"Would you be willing to hug me? Or could I at least touch your wings? They look so fluffy and soft..."
She looks away from Minerva's eyes as she says this. Not at her wings though, just down and to the left.
Once she's done speaking, she looks the Harpy in the eyes again, blushing profusely.

Arastine lurks near Red, curiously waiting for Red to visibly react to her new... follower? Stalker?

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
"Uh, sorry. I didn't realize that was a personal question", Asreine says sheepishly.
"But thanks for answering all of my dumb questions! Can I, uh... Would it be alright, if..."
She hesitates.
"Would you be willing to hug me? Or could I at least touch your wings? They look so fluffy and soft..."
She looks away from Minerva's eyes as she says this. Not at her wings though, just down and to the left.
Once she's done speaking, she looks the Harpy in the eyes again, blushing profusely
Minerva stares blankly for a moment before laughing giddily. "Oh you're really funny!" She said. "Harpies love hugs! Or... at least I do, I dunno if I can speak for all harpies. But I love hugs! Come on over!" she gave a big dumb grin and embraced Asreine in her big feathery wings. They were very nice, warm, and soft, and Minerva's medium sized breasts, which were also nice warm and soft, also smooshed against her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.