Sleeperkid's World Discussion (Questions and Comments) (1 Viewer)

soxfan2319

Potential Patron
Hello. Not sure what sleeperkidsworld video or clip of their ppv site to buy. Just wondering what are some of peoples favorites videos either that they have or that they have seen on the regular or ppv site. Thanks.

P

perziashammas

vlcsnap-2011-11-29-14h06m30s221.png vlcsnap-2011-11-29-14h06m30s221.png Dude. Anytime there is an Alisa Chan as Cammy on there I buy it. I don't usually pay money for that stuff but Alisa as cammy is SUPERB especially when she is getting her sexy ass handed to her.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
The Sapphire series of squash videos are pretty great. The only problem with them is that if you've seen one you've seen them all. They're similar to the Double Trouble Wrestling "Puma" series in that regard. Luckily, also similar to that series, SK does a great job of stocking his roster with a variety of different victims and they all look great getting smashed by Sapphire. Obviously, if you're a fan of the piledriver, the "Far Beyond Driven" series is essential. I find those even more repetitive, but if you buy one of those videos and are expecting something else that's really on you, isn't it? Far Beyond Driven #5 with Sumiko is a classic.

C

crazyman

Pretty much anything involving the sleeperkid dominating an attractive girl....it's the sleeper holds. Haha

B

Bonemeal

if youre into that kind of stuff, "far beyond driven" is great.

even though i absolutely love prostyle squash matches w/ lots of slams and power moves i have to say that its still not for me.. theres only so many piledrivers i can watch before i get bored! lol never thought id say that..

i have to recommend sapphire vs sumiko if youre looking for something one-sided and fvf..sumiko is GORGEOUS and such a cute jobber..cannot tell you how many times ive watched that vid..but its a lot!! lol

James

Vivacious Visitor
I've been following Sleeperkid for years now, but he's been irking me lately. I realize that he runs a business and has to stagger releases, but his updates seem to be getting slower each year. Whenever this gets pointed out, he pulls the "this site is free!" card. Which would make sense if you only looked at the photo sets, but the only time new content you have to pay for is added is at the same time as the updates with the free stuff. I don't know about anyone else, but if giving up the photo only releases meant more updates on the PPV and DVD section, I'd certainly accept that.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I've never personally had a problem with the time it takes him to update, only because I kind of know what it is like to have so much work to do. It just becomes stressful if you keep to a deadline or the such, it becomes a lot better to work when you can post your creations when you’re ready. I'm not really as much of a fan of his works these days as when I first discovered the site a few years ago, but I still check when he updates and sometimes find something I like. Regardless though, I think he has every right to take his time.

My only issue with SK is generally how he responds to emails and what not. Whilst he doesn't seem rude or anything in particular, there doesn't seem to be any sense of formality of professionalism with his responses. I sent an email not so recently and the response I received, whilst direct, wasn't as informative as I would have expected. It was nice that he responded, I just would have liked more elaboration upon my answer instead of a plain yes or no. Still, he's had his site running for a while now, so he must be doing something right, and he must be treating the girls right too for them all to stick around with him so long.

poupa

Potential Patron
I am also respectfull of SK work since all those years, furthermore he is one of the rare producer to offer as much free stuffs with tons of thumbnails and samples of his own videos.

i guess you can buy any video with Sumiko to get satisfied, Alissa seems also quite interesting and I can ensure you that videos featuring Rain are worth it.

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
I have absolutely NOTHING against SK and his updates. I've been following the Kid since his early, early, early, days, when his site was just contributions from company's like Double Trouble and Steel Kittens. If his updates are "slow", then find another site where you get massively free stuff. The guys has like 15 pages of free photo stories and vid caps. Plus, his PPV clips start at $10, and most of the shorter clips are better than full matches other sites offer for like $40. I really don't see how people can bash him. I mean, other sites like femwrestling require you to sign up to view their photo stories, but not SK.

S

Salzkopf

Faith Gentry

Hi, I am new here and from Germany, sorry when the Englisch is not the best.
I look hardly for Videos of Sleeperkidsworld with Faith Gentry.
Like this Sleeperkid's World
or

RING AROUND THE LOSERS 3: Over 400 action shots from this epic pro-style release starring Devon, Alex, Sapphire, Faith, SK, Fantasy, Vivian, Eliza, and Laticia! Available now at [url]www.skwppv.com![/URL]

anything with her.

I searched for my own, but couldnt find anything:TT TT:

By the Way, a very nice Site;)

S

Salzkopf

I tried, but it is hard when your Englisch is not that good and you didnt want to use Pay Pal

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Your English is perfectly fine here. :)

As for not wanting to use Paypal, I can totally understand that. I only use it if I absolutely have to, otherwise, I stay away.

But what I was getting at is that you can't be asking for download links to the videos, that falls under "asking for copyrighted material".

S

Salzkopf

Your English is perfectly fine here. :)

As for not wanting to use Paypal, I can totally understand that. I only use it if I absolutely have to, otherwise, I stay away.

But what I was getting at is that you can't be asking for download links to the videos, that falls under "asking for copyrighted material".

Thank you, I try my best:)
I understand, I would love to buy the Stuff by Bill or cash on delivery, but it is not possible.
And the Money Order for the DVDs is just for the USA, so it is a little bit frustrating
x_x

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well, hopefully some of our other fine members here can help you find some legal and supportive ways to help you get what you're looking for. I'll admit I don't do any business at SKW so I don't know for sure.

F

francesco1092

Question about buying Sleeperkid videos

hi, i'd like to buy some videos from sleeperkidworld, but it's my first time so i want to ask you a question: when i buy a video something arrive at my home or it's all sended by email? please answer me! :)

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
hi, i'd like to buy some videos from sleeperkidworld, but it's my first time so i want to ask you a question: when i buy a video something arrive at my home or it's all sended by email? please answer me! :)
Sleeperkid's World have stopped producing DVD's (or are soon going to) and now focus on downloads at www.skwppv.com. When you order something there, you'll be directed to a download link once your payment is processed - and the links will also be sent to your e-mail (though it would also be wise to check your spam folder, as the link e-mail often gets misdirected into there with many e-mail providers.)

F

francesco1092

Sleeperkid's World have stopped producing DVD's (or are soon going to) and now focus on downloads at www.skwppv.com. When you order something there, you'll be directed to a download link once your payment is processed - and the links will also be sent to your e-mail (though it would also be wise to check your spam folder, as the link e-mail often gets misdirected into there with many e-mail providers.)

thank you, so nothing will be sended to my home, right? i will recive only the download link?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hey Francesco, glad to see you're supporting a company rather than downloading or trading. I know you've had your warnings, I've issued one. The purchases support the company so that they can keep making what we like.

As to your question, no, nothing will be sent to your house unless you requested a DVD, you will get only the download link. I can understand your wanting to keep something like this a secret, I am fairly sure 95% of us do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.