Searching for Piece of Zako Content (1 Viewer)

Speculate

Casual Client
I have spent years trying to find this one zako content unless I'm terrible at finding stuff on the Internet.

It was a clip of this Vietnamese music show I saw ten years ago in 2013 during a long car ride. One of the performances was a duet between a male and female singer. I'm not fluent in Vietnamese so I wasn't exactly sure what their song was about, but on stage the lead singers were flanked by background performers. Based on their appearances, I assume they were acting as henchmen and women. My guess was that it was suppose to be a gang war between the two singers.

When the two singers first entered the stage they were accompanied by their respective gangs pointing pistols at the other. The lead female singer's gang was entirely composed of standard looking male goons in body armour. In contrast, the lead male singer's gang was entirely composed of hot female goons in white leotards and sneakers (I guess the women would not fare well in this gunfight given their outfits).

The male and female goons sort of took centre stage as they approached each other with their weapons drawn until at the climax of the song everyone collapses onto the floor. Some new singers entered the stage but all the "dead" henchmen and women still laid on the ground while the singers did their performance.

Give or take this is all based on memory, so perhaps it wasn't as hot as I thought it was at the time (still wish my younger self kept note of the show when I had the chance). I've kept digging around online for it but have come up squat, so just posting it here to see if anyone I seen something familiar (doubt it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.