Sleeperkid's World Discussion (Questions and Comments) (1 Viewer)

Dbrojack

Potential Patron
I usually dont mind the length. I think most of em are good length. I wish more of em arched their backs personally, but thats a silly little nit pick there. hahaha. Some could be longer though, I agree.

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Man.

I hate to sound like a broken record, and I'm assuming SK isn't checking this thread anymore, but its been months since he said that battle royale was going up! My inordinately specific fetish demands satisfaction! ;)

Seriously though, what a tease!

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Man.

I hate to sound like a broken record, and I'm assuming SK isn't checking this thread anymore, but its been months since he said that battle royale was going up! My inordinately specific fetish demands satisfaction! ;)

Seriously though, what a tease!

Agreed. He has only released a couple of vids that he filmed when he went to Arizona(?) to film with another wrestling company, and they were only small matches. I really want to see that Battle Royale as well, the trailer was really good. Maybe it's a big production.

chj7ll

Potential Patron
I've really been looking forward to the carrie v sleeperkid match don't know about everyone else wonder if it'll be released soon

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
Hey all...I've purchased loads of SKW clips over the years, and just purchased Training To Lose 4 between Jade and Remi. I'm just saying, if you like nip slip sightings, this is the video for you. Jade's bikini top simply could not keep her girls in. It happens early and often. Just wanted to point that out if anybody was thinking of buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.