Size sliders (1 Viewer)

Balsa Rule

Potential Patron
Does anyone know what real-world measurements the size sliders equate to? How tall can you make the girl? What cup sizes are her boobs? How long can the penis be? What are the maximum and minimum measurements allowed in vanilla?

Say I wanted a 5'3" girl with DD boobs blowing an 8" pingas. What would the appropriate values in bodyScale, breasts, and hisPenis be?

Nigida

Potential Patron
I guess you could try and compare the sizes to breast charts on the web and determine it that way.

If you set the breast slider all the way to the left (flat) and press T it goes up a certain amount, let's say one press would be size A, another press is B, C and so on. I feel like it goes up too much (more than one size per press) when reaching Size D and up, though.

Balsa Rule

Potential Patron
Yeah. I that measurement works to a certain extent. It does seem to double jump cups for the last three sizes.

I guess I could determine the girl's height by just deciding the guy is a certain height and comparing proportions. It was hard to get a good idea of their actual size difference because the guy is headless and the girl is hard to get to stand straight. Despite this, it looks like the girl is about a head shorter than the guy at minimum bodyScale (.95) and still about a forehead shorter at maximum scale (1.075).

In this case I guess that if you wanted the guy to be 6', the girl would be between 5' and 5'9". I also guess that the penisSize would be between 6" and 1' give or take. Maybe it would be 2" in diameter.

This is an extremely rough estimate. I would have guessed that .95 to 1.075 meant the girl could be about as tall as the guy to just a little taller. I hope someone can give a better measurement sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.