Original Wrestling Fiction - Savan Rowe (OC) in The Silver Trap (with art!) (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Will lucky OC #3 fare better than my other girls, Rina Hartling and Kherington Campbell? Spoiler: Naaaaaaaaaah!

Meet Savan Rowe!

LcWD8O6.png

Art and design by the brilliant ColorVirus! Full profile can be read on DeviantArt.
And now, her first misadventure:

Savan Rowe in The Silver Trap

Savan hadn’t won a match in months, which did little to hurt her confidence, but she was starting to feel bad about disappointing her growing fanbase. When a friend presented her with the opportunity to take some bookings in Mexico, she was grateful.

*Absence makes the heart grow fonder* she figured, which was a nice way of telling herself that the local scene could maybe do without seeing her catch another L.

After hitting the beaches of Cancún, where her gorgeous, bikini-clad bod did wonders for building buzz for the upcoming wrestling show, Savan hit up a couple of training sessions with some welcoming luchadores and luchadoras. She was wowed by their athletic and showy maneuvers and did her best to adopt several of them for herself. It was all new to her, but by the end of the second session the other wrestlers (some begrudgingly) were praising her for how quickly she picked up the style.

Savan couldn’t wait to get in the ring in front of the Mexican fans and she was intrigued by the name opposite hers on the lineup: La Reina de Plateada, which Savan was told translated to “Silver Queen” in English.

“Oh my gosh, I love your outfit!”

Savan greeted her opponent with cheer, genuinely dazzled at Silver Queen’s glittery, full-length body suit. She started getting wardrobe ideas of her own, but snapped back to attention before her mind wandered too far.

On the Mexican circuit, Silver Queen was known as a midcard act. There was a time when she was a hot prospect, but she never found that memorable run to propel herself to the top of the marquee. She was almost the opposite of Savan in that while she won plenty of matches, there was just no connection between her and the audience. This lack of recognition made her bitter and when foreigners like Savan instantly endeared themselves to fans, it only aggravated her further.

Savan took advantage of Silver Queen’s aggression, making the veteran miss on several attacks and executing beautiful counters to take the lead in the fight. It was hard to believe that Savan was just 19 years old as she moved with the grace of a seasoned grappler.

“Sweet! Can’t believe that move actually worked. I just learned it yesterday,” Savan said, her commentary adding unintended insult to injury.

After Silver Queen was nearly put away by a textbook la magistral cradle pin, she bailed from the ring to get a breather while uttering Spanish curse words.

“Um, sorry, I don’t know those words, but… it doesn’t sound like you’re being very nice, silver lady.”

“That’s Silver QUEEN!”

An opening presented itself when Savan, with typical naivete, offered to help her opponent back into the ring. Moments later, Silver Queen was grabbing Savan’s head and dropping her throat-first across the ropes.

Savan never recovered and soon Silver Queen showed that even though she was a mid-level performer in Mexico, that was still a higher class of opponent than Savan had previously faced. She broke Savan down with slick throws and precise strikes, hurting Savan in a way that the island girl would never reciprocate. There were plenty more dirty tricks too, like Silver Queen grinding the black leather of her boot against Savan’s face.

“You don’t like the rough stuff, I can tell. This business is going to chew you up and spit you out.

“Here, let me give you an example.”

In complete control, Silver Queen bent Savan in front of her with a front facelock and grabbed a handful of tights to lift Savan vertical to the mat and then drop her headfirst with a neck-rattling brainbuster. The girl hardly moved after that, only making it back to her feet thanks to Silver Queen pulling her up by her pigtails. Again, Savan was raised up into position for a brainbuster, but this time Silver Queen held her in that position for a few seconds to allow the fans to get an eyeful of Savan’s rear spilling out of her shorts as the sinister luchadora tugged on them. Then she crunched Savan with another brainbuster.

Silver Queen initiated a mock pinfall, barely giving the referee time to count to two before she pulled Savan up from the mat.

“This one hasn’t learned her lesson yet,” Silver Queen said, wagging her finger.

She rolled Savan onto her stomach and then stepped onto the back of her knees, bending Savan’s feet inwards and trapping them against her thighs. Savan’s supporters groaned as they recognized the setup for a classic Mexican Ceiling Hold. However, Silver Queen had her own variation, known around these parts as “La Trampa de Plateada.”

Once she was able to snatch Savan’s wrists and rock her back and up into the body-bending maneuver, Silver Queen clasped her hands around the girl’s jaw and cranked on her neck. She made sure to sink her knees into the jobber’s back so that when she pulled down on her chin, the hold would do all kinds of nastiness to Savan’s spinal column.

Nj8TV2h.png

“Aww, what’s wrong? Not having fun anymore? Because I am!”

She made sure to clamp down tightly on the mouth of her chatty opponent, reducing Savan’s protests to a loud “MMMMPPHHH!”

The devious hold served its purpose. Savan wasn’t thinking about winning the match or entertaining the fans or even how to escape this predicament, the only thing on her mind was the excruciating pain she was in. Earlier, she couldn’t wait to face Silver Queen; now she wanted nothing more than for this match to be over.

Moments later, she used what strength she had communicate a clear submission to the referee. Silver Queen didn’t let go until a few more moments after that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.