Sharing Zako Fantasies. (1 Viewer)

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
767cb8bd28720655ebb8fbaf0a5e2296.jpg
Jessica came back after a few minutes.

"Michelle? ...Oh damn it Michelle. I told you to be careful with how much you drank!"

She kneeled over her friend and shook her, trying to get her back up. Now was your only chance. You rush over behind her with the baton and swiftly whack the back of her neck with it.

"GAACK!" Jessica made that sound as there was a crunching sound on her neck. He eyes widened before she collapsed on top of Michelle. Jessica was lying over Michelle with her ass sticking up.
be37f51f04d954bd5f76cfc8bb2d0bf2.jpg
You admire the view. Although she's skinny and has a flat ass, it's still pretty cute.
The ninja twitched slightly, grinding against her friend. You like how this looks, but you can't fantasize about your enemies while on the job. You were a little worried about the crunching noise though. You hope you didn't accidentally kill her. You gently pressed two fingers against her neck to feel for a pulse. Good. She was still alive. You still felt like it would be a bad idea to move her, though. You could look through the houses for some sort of neck brace, but should you really go through that much effort for a girl who helped steal from you and would kill you if she had the chance? You decide to leave her lying there for now until you find something. You hope that neither of the girls wake up, for their sake.

- - - Updated - - -

You walk in to the nearest house, hoping to find a neck brace, and by some luck, you do. conveinently, it was sitting right on the side of the bed, in a large first aid kit. Unconveinently, there was a ninja in the bed.
Sexy-Sleeping-woman-clpnation-600x400.jpg
She isn't dressed, and doesn't have any weopons or tools with her, so this should be easy, but this could be some sort of ninjutsu trickery. You were warned beforehand that the reason the ninja wanted the plans for a cloaking device is because they have the power to make their weopons invisible, and they wanted their whole bodies to be invisible. That is why you must get the plans back. Invisible ninjas would be unstoppable. Still, even if her weapon is invisible, she's asleep. So it shouldn't be that hard. You approach carefully, trying not to make a sound. What should you do now?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
What do your syringes contain?
Maybe you can just let this ninja sleep, and make sure that she's not waking up anytime soon.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
No offence meant, Karl, but would you mind if I waited for someone else to maybe make a suggestion? I know I am not one to talk, but I would like choices by a variety of people if possible. :)

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
No offence meant, Karl, but would you mind if I waited for someone else to maybe make a suggestion? I know I am not one to talk, but I would like choices by a variety of people if possible. :)
you approach the ninja and find out she' pretending to be asleep. She attacks you and manages to get a few kicks which stun you. You realize she's an experienced fighter however you eventually gain the upper hand with a lowblow that knocks her. You wake her up and put her in a camel clutch sleeper. Her cries of pain are muffled by your sleeper which is slowly draining the life out of her. You tell her to to reveal how may ninjas are there or else she dies. You slightly let go to let her talk. She however refuses to talk and curses you and tries to attack you again. You don't really want to kill her but you decide that letting her go is too risky and so with reluctance you reapply the camel clutch sleeper. She panics and starts trying to escape but eventually she start to weaken as tears fall down her cheek and drool comes out until eventually after a long struggle she goes completely limp as you completely squeeze the life out of her. You feel sad that you had no choice but to kill her but she would have compromised the mission so you leave her there and move on

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
you approach the ninja and find out she' pretending to be asleep. She attacks you and manages to get a few kicks which stun you. You realize she's an experienced fighter however you eventually gain the upper hand with a lowblow that knocks her. You wake her up and put her in a camel clutch sleeper. Her cries of pain are muffled by your sleeper which is slowly draining the life out of her. You tell her to to reveal how may ninjas are there or else she dies. You slightly let go to let her talk. She however refuses to talk and curses you and tries to attack you again. You don't really want to kill her but you decide that letting her go is too risky and so with reluctance you reapply the camel clutch sleeper. She panics and starts trying to escape but eventually she start to weaken as tears fall down her cheek and drool comes out until eventually after a long struggle she goes completely limp as you completely squeeze the life out of her. You feel sad that you had no choice but to kill her but she would have compromised the mission so you leave her there and move on
I will use some parts of this along with the syringe then. I will also put my own twist to it so the combonation makes sense.

Sexy-Sleeping-woman-clpnation-600x400.jpg

As you approached, she suddenly jumped out of the bed and kicked you in the rib. She had only been pretending to sleep. She sends out a flurry of kicks. You dodge most of them, but she gets a few good hits on you. She's a pretty good fighter, but she didn't expect you to grab her leg in midair. Holding up her leg revealed a clear weak point, so you punch the ninja as hard as you can in the nether regions.

"AIIIEE!" The ninja squealed. You throw her leg upward, causing her to fall flat on her back. Afterwards though, she immediatly rolled onto her belly holding her sore vagina. You quickly take the chance to put the fallen ninja into a camel clutch sleeper hold. She cries in pain, but it's muffled by the hold.

"Tell me how many of you there are, and where the plans are or I might have to take your life" You tell her, loosening your grip so she can respond.

"Fuck you!" She replies. You tighten the hold back up. You hold her like that for longer this time and she begins to drool. You loosen up again. "Last chance. You better tell me now or i'll squeeze the life out of you"

She hesitates to respond. "Now!" You command her. "F-fine... I don't know how many, but I do know most of the other ninjas are guarding the plans up in the tower" You look out the window and see a tower. A short tower, but a tower nonetheless. "And that's all you know?" you question her. "Yes, I swear!" She pleads. You believe her, and you take out one of the syringes you brought. This was the tranquilizer. It was sure to keep her out for at least a few hours. You inject it into the young ninja's neck, and she gasps slightly before she drifts off. You pick up the sleeping zako and the neck brace and take them outside. after bringing the three unconsious and one dead zako to the van, you drive it closer for conveinience. As you walk toward the tower though, you feel a strange presance............

[Sorry for the change Churiyama, but the others wanted syringes. :)]

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering, where did you get the pics?
Mainly Google Images.

(Had two pics of the same girl. There are more found by searching sexy ninja on google)
sexy-ninja.jpg
Ninjering+101+Timers+Sexy+Ninja.jpg
Suddenly there was a ninja behind you. She pressed the palm of her hand to your forehead. "Mind control jutsu!" She exclaimed. "Soon you'll be mine to do what I want with, you pesky little invader"

You tried to fight against the control, but something kept most of your body still. Her ninja trickery was playing with your mind. You had to do something quick before she had complete control. Maybe you could say something to make her lose focus. She was also directly behind you, so if you could manage to jerk your head backwards, you could easily break her nose. That would make her lose concentration on her jutsu for sure. What should you do?

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some alternate photos of the ninja zako that died.
Toxic-Hooded-Ninja-Teddy-Female-Costume-LC8625-1_large.jpg
Toxic-Hooded-Ninja-Teddy-Female-Costume-LC8625-2_large.jpg
RIP you sexy ninja.:meaw:

Edit... Just these links to pics of the new sexy ninja.

(http://theglamorous.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/sn12.jpg)

(http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/OWENREALLYREALLYLOVESJESS/ninja_babe5.jpg)

(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K0_DmTeKr_o/SiTC9lDXT5I/AAAAAAAAAj0/E8iSsizjLx4/s800/ninja_babe3.jpg)

(ninja_babe4.jpg (image))

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
It's not "first come, first serve", of course. Everyone should feel free to add ideas different than those already posted.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
It's not "first come, first serve", of course. Everyone should feel free to add ideas different than those already posted.

Yes I am trying to combine suggestions from everyone. Glad you understand. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hurl one of the bodies at her
Sounds good, but I'm going to wait for more suggestions since it's not much to go by, and I don't know how the hero would do that from his current position since the bodies are in the van, and he's being held back, but I'll try to use that idea later. Also I dont think he should be throwing the ninja he spent all that time getting a neck brace for, since that would be a weird change of morals, and getting the brace would have been a waste of time, so it would either be the drunk girl or the dead girl. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ive found alot of sexy ninja pictures, but none that seem like a good choice for the final zako. None seem worthy of being the leader of the sexy ninjas. I just had an idea though. What if you all can reccomend pictures for the boss zako? The story isn't over yet though, because we still have the tower to climb after this ninja is taken out. I just wanted to ask for you all to submit pictures ahead of time of ninja ladies who look like leaders.:brigade.baka-wolf.c:brigade.baka-wolf.c:brigade.baka-wolf.c

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
It was sure to keep her out for at least a few hours. You inject it into the young ninja's neck, and she gasps slightly before she drifts off. You pick up the sleeping zako and the neck brace and take them outside. after bringing the three unconsious and one dead zako to the van, you drive it closer for conveinience.
Have you tied and gagged them? It might be interesting to see the drunk Michelle, who has been only choked out, wake up and stumble out of the van. ;)

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
Hmm. Interesting, but I still feel like more details are needed. No so detailed to the point that I do not have much to write without just saying what was already said, but I think I need a little more about how this should happen. Since the hero can barely move, what should he do to break the ninja's concentration?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Suddenly there was a ninja behind you. She pressed the palm of her hand to your forehead. "Mind control jutsu!" She exclaimed. "Soon you'll be mine to do what I want with, you pesky little invader"

You tried to fight against the control, but something kept most of your body still. Her ninja trickery was playing with your mind. You had to do something quick before she had complete control. Maybe you could say something to make her lose focus. She was also directly behind you, so if you could manage to jerk your head backwards, you could easily break her nose. That would make her lose concentration on her jutsu for sure. What should you do?
Michelle stumbling out of the van may cause a little distraction. Not much, but enough to jerk your head backwards and break the new attacker's nose. She has a strong mind, so this won't make her back off. But it will give you the opportunity for one more action.

You may draw one of your weapons, but how can you use it when she's still holding you from behind?
Or you try to grab one of her weapons and find ...
ninja_babe3.jpg

Tough Ninja or not, this girl wears a long navel piercing - her boyfriend loves this stuff and she had other plans for the evening than fighting intruders - so instead of a knife or gun, this is what you get hold of.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
ninja_babe3.jpg
You thought all hope was lost, but suddenly, the back of the van flew open, and out of it a ninja fell flat on her face.
1086750674_ed1623b7f7_o.jpg
It was Michelle, the drunk ninja from before. Usually forgetting to lock the van would be a bad thing, but you were sort of glad you forgot because the minor distraction made the ninja holding you in place glance over for a split second, giving you just enough time to jerk your head backwards, breaking her nose. The ninja let out a short, pained shriek, but she still held you in place, actually tightening her grip more.

"Ow, My nose! This is what's coming to you, you bastard!"

But her anger makes her lose focus for long enough to reach behind you. You hope to grab one of your attacker's weapons, but you instead grab hold of her navel peircing.

"Hey! Let go of that right now!" the ninja commands, but you tug on the peircing instead. "Ow! You asshole! I'll kill you!" Now she's furious, and she has most certainly lost focus on her jutsu. You now have complete control, and pull the peircing right off. You didn't actually mean to, but while you were under her control you had to use alot of force just to barely tug it, so when her influence stopped, the force yanked off the entire peircing, leaving blood dripping down the ninja's firm belly. "Oh... fuck..." the ninja mumbled in a worried tone, stunned, staring down at her bleeding stomach. She soon regains her senses and charges at you, but still has her sword in it's sheath. She must still be blinded slightly by anger to forget to draw it. Quickly, you pick up the now once again passed out on the floor, Michelle, and hurl her at the other ninja. The ninja falls over on her back with the other ninja on top of her. She shoves her fellow ninja off of her and tries to get up, but you swiftly stop her by planting your foot straight onto her sore bellybutton. The ninja makes a low "Ooomph" sound. She wriggles around, trying to escape, but you get ontop of her. You pull down her mask, and then she begins to stuggle more. You have had enough trying to keep her down, so stick you finger down her throat. She twitches alot, but you manage to lodge your index finger on the right place to stop her breathing. She continues twitching, and makes gurgling sounds, but you hold her there until she stops struggling and is out cold. Yoy remove your hand from her mouth. It is now covered in her saliva. You then wipe it off on your pants. Your hand was fairly clean, but you wonder where her mouth has been, since you have heard several times that the tribe of ninjas was full of whores. You load both uncontious ninjas into the van and make sure to lock it tis time. Afterwards, you finally walk into the tower.

- - - Updated - - -

After opening the door you see another ninja.
786146ef59a3d47ef479ae6d8ec7cd5b.jpg
You ready yourself, but then see that she doesn't even notice you. You expected a small army on the later floors, but you didn't expect any ninjas to be stationed right at the front entrance. You then see the ninja is looking down at her phone, giggling. You understand immediatley. She was stationed on a higher floor, but must have snuck out to start texting or check social media, or something like that. She was most certainly one of the skanky, untrained, cannon fodder ninja the tribe was known for. Anyone else would have known you were there by now. You know it will be easy to take out this ninja, but you can never be too careful. She could call for backup, so you think of a plan...

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter

She was most certainly one of the skanky, untrained, cannon fodder ninja
This makes her a waste of space.

...but in your van. She obviously has no strange ninjitsu powers that science can't explain, so you don't have to turn her in for tests. But you still want to bring her to justice for her crimes. What are your plans if you don't have enough room for all defeated ninjas?

You always try to spare the life of enemy warriors. Do you have the same level of respect towards someone who isn't brave and dedicated, but just collecting money without really working for it?

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
The hero decides to squeeze the life out of the girl using a sleeper after repeated failed attempts to interrogate her as she refuses to talk. Originally hero planned to ko her and leave her there as there's almost no more space in the van. Hero is sad that he had killed her but she was very uncooperative so he felt he had no choice.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
My plan is for the van to be big enough to fit all the zako, but to make for a very uncomfortable body pile. And remember to suggest photos for a ninja girl who looks like a leader.

- - - Updated - - -

You sneak behind the distracted ninja, and put your hand over her mouth. You didn't want her to alert her friend upstairs. The ninja's eyes widen, and she immediatly starts flailing around, trying to escape your grasp, but you keep hold of her. She attempts to scream, but all that comes out is a muffled noise. You hold her like this until she tires herself out.
"You done?" You ask the freightened ninja girl. She weakly wriggles around, causing her breasts to jiggle. "Tell me how many of you there are and I wont have to hurt you."

You take your hand off of her mouth, and she begins to pant. The kicking and screaming must have really tired her out. "HELP M-", she begins to scream, but you put your hand back on her mouth to cut her off. You stare at the door on the top of the stairs, but it seems none of the other ninjas heard her. You got lucky.
"I'll only ask one more time" you tell her. "tell me how many of you there are. This time just tap the number on the wall" You free one of her hands, but she instead begins flailing again, and uses her free hand to try to claw at your face. You've had enough of her bratty behavior. You gave two chances to her, but she still prostested. You then tighten your grip around her neck. you squeez hard and the ninja kicks her legs frantically. She gags trying to gasp in air. She felt her lungs collapsing slowly and immediatly regretted not answering her attacker's question. She tried to plead, but it's too late. Her fate was sealed. Her struggling slowed, as drool dripped down her mouth and her eyes rolled back into her head. She lost control of her bladder and a small puddle of urine dripped to the floor. Her kicking eventually stopped as the ninja's corpse slumped down; lifeless and humiliated. You then pry the phone from her hands. Maybe it would have the answers you seek. According to the phone, the ninja you just killed happened to be named Courtney. You felt bad killing her, but she was being a brat and offered you no choice. In the phone you found several dozen selfies. Some with duckfaces. That didn't matter, though. The important part was the group text you found to all the ninjas, from theor boss. It read:

"Only I will guard the top floor. I doubt any intruder would make it that far, but as a precaution I will stay there and guard the blueprints with my life. Leave a few empty floors in between to give intruders a false sense of security. Then put the deadly five ninjas next. Lastly, put ten low ranked ninjas on a floor near the bottom. I reccoment the second floor. Thanks, girls. <3 :)"

The ninja you just killed was one of the ten, so that meant there were nine ninjas on the next floor. then the deadly five. Those were the ones the company told you to kill on sight, as if you brought them back alive, they were so infamous they would be executed anyway. Some of the ninja weren't that bad, but you were warned that the deadly five were pure evil. They would kill their best friends for a dollar. Then there was the boss all alone on top. In total, that's fifteen more ninjas. you continued to the second floor, where you would have to defeat the rookies...

[R-18] ?????3D?????????????????&??????????/??????@??????? [pixiv] (Courtney's death would look somewhat like this)

[If the urine line is a turn off to you, just pretend it isnt there. It's only one sentance]

- - - Updated - - -

You knew the next ninja's names from inspecting the phone. They all stood in one room, ready to attack, but their combat skills were far inferior to yours. Here are the nine remaining low ranked ninjas.
SA_S5163_Strapped_Up_Ninja_Cost2015.jpg
Nancy.
DS_85287_COST2015.jpg
Becka.
DS_85310_COST2015.jpg
Nina.
CC_01265_SexyNinja_C2013.jpg
Ashley.
LA_85400_01_011_C2015.jpg
Jane.
SA_S4888_Stealth_Ninja_Back_EXCST2014.jpg
Jasmine.
DG_A9982_CST_FRONT_CST2015.jpg
Emily.
RM_4605_C2015.jpg
Susan.
YR_E7028_2_EC2013.jpg
And Amanda.

These girls would all need to be taken out and stuffed in the van. Sure these girls would be easy to take out with one explosive, but you sort of wanted to spare the remaining zako. These are the untrained cannon fodder though, so it shouldn't be too hard. You also learned from the phone that the dead ninja in the leather leotard was named Jessie, and the zako that was asleep was named Jennifer. The one who tryed to mind control you was named Tanya.

- - - Updated - - -

Yandy.com has alot of sexy ninja costumes. If you search the word ninja on the website. There are other costumes, and more pics of these costumes. Check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
My plan is for the van to be big enough to fit all the zako, but to make for a very uncomfortable body pile.
That's cool. No need to make it comfortable to them. ;)

You continued to the second floor, where you would have to defeat the rookies...
They all stood in one room, ready to attack, but their combat skills were far inferior to yours.
These girls would all need to be taken out and stuffed in the van. Sure these girls would be easy to take out with one explosive, but you sort of wanted to spare the remaining zako. These are the untrained cannon fodder though, so it shouldn't be too hard.
As a person who loves low ranked thugs and loves to see them as basically nice persons with families and all, I appreciate that you want to spare their lives. But don't underestimate nine sword wielding foes. Unless you have something like sleeping gas, you will have to take them down with sword or gun. Kicks and punches won't do the trick. You also have to make sure that they stay down. Carrying them to the van is a lot of work and takes a lot of time, so you have to do it after finishing the other six. So, considering that they voluntarily joined the evil Ninja group, I'm afraid that sparing their lives has a low priority.

...then the deadly five. Those were the ones the company told you to kill on sight, as if you brought them back alive, they were so infamous they would be executed anyway.
Then there was the boss all alone on top.
But aren't they the most interesting for the tests? And if the plan to kill them anyway, they can make a lot of "interesting" tests. (Of course you can bring them in, dead or alive, only if you stay alive yourself.)

Some of the ninja weren't that bad.
It's a decision you don't have to make right now, but I wonder what your company's plans are for Michelle, Jessica, Jennifer, Tanya and those of the nine that survive. They can hardly hand them over to the authorities, but can they just let them go?

By the way, you have locked the van after Michelle this time, but have you made sure that the girls inside are still asleep when you open the door to load more Ninjas in?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey Karl you make some good points in your last post in this thread about having no mercy on the willingly evil Zako as well as the risk in keeping them alive but all in all maybe there is a nasty fate awaiting the prisoners :-)

Btw I like your avatar pic what is it from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.