Sharing Zako Fantasies. (1 Viewer)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Their advantage is that they are so many. The attacker's advantage is that he's smarter. Paradoxically, he may save their lives by taking away their advantage, thus making them less dangerous:

From Courtney's cellphone, you know about the nine foes lying in ambush. But they don't know that you know. So if you storm in, pretend to be surprised and run away, they will probably follow you instead of keeping their position. Maybe it's because they want to prove that they can defeat an intruder without the deadly five, maybe it's because they worry what happened to their comrades - when you have made it to this point, you must have got past six of their friends - some or all will chase you.

Are there a narrow corridor or stairs to lure them in, so you can fight them one by one? If you don't want to kill, look for some blunt weapons to knock them out! A long staff might be useful. You may also prepare some booby traps. The last one should consist of explosives, so if nothing else works, you can still blow them to hell.

I like your avatar pic what is it from?
I pilfered this from a gladiatrix picture made by Julian.
There is a newer version of the picture where the girl's throat has been already cut, but in the older version I prefer, there is still a little hope that she might be spared.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ahh ok then, thanks for the info Karl, from the headshot pic she looks like she got a nasty shot to her senstive bits.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Well to answer your questions, Karl, All the ninjas have the abilities, but some just can not use it as well. They want the deadly six dead, because they have more risk of excaping and killing the workers in the company. The hero has his heart in hhe right place, but he is naive. This was supposed to be a twist, but you caught on to fast. lol. He assumes that the ninjas will just be sent to prison after that tests, and he is doing the right thing. The truth is that the company does several illegal things also, and the tests are inhumane and illegal. The ninjas would be tortured, and eventually killed. And I will just announce it now, I planned out ideas for a sequel story from the surviving ninja's point of view where they escape, while fighting female office workers who double as guards for the company. Remember that the hero knows none of this though, and wants to spare the lives of at least most of the rookie ninjas. Make reccomendations accoringly.

- - - Updated - - -

Kargan, you should reccomend something. Why just sit there and let Karl have all the fun? :)

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Just a suggestion, I like karl's idea, hero can carry courtney's body to the next room to scare the ninjas into surendering. The ninjas are vengeful at the hero and they chase the here out of the room but 2 remain, 1 who is courtney's best friend and 1 who is too scared to fight. The remaining 7 chase the hero to a narrow corridor where hero fights them one by one and knocks most of them out with the staff or baton and kills a few with guns and knives. The last ninja of the seven pleads with hero to spare her life so hero knocks her out. Hero returns to the room amd tells the two girls that all their friends are dead and they will be next unless they surrender and talk. Courtney's friend charges at the hero but hero counter and locks her in a chokehold. Hero tells the other girl to talk or else her friend dies. Girl hesitates so hero starts choking the other girl and tells her that times running out her friend's dying. Girl still hesitates so hero continues choking. By now her friend is drooling and twitching as she is on the verge of death, so hero tells the girl it's her last chance to talk. Finally girl gives in and tells her she'll talk. Hero thus releases the girl he was choking, who falls on the floor ko'd and twitching violently, but alive. The other girl then tells everything she knows about the five deadly ninjas. Afterwards, girl tells hero that she has been bullied by the five ninjas and she wants to help the hero out. Hero decides she can be trusted so he asks her to load the bodies in the van and join her in retrieving the blueprints

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ok if other people have other ideas they want to share, it's not first come first serve

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Kargan, you should reccomend something. Why just sit there and let Karl have all the fun? :)

I'm considering it since I have my hands full with a few projects of my own also I don't think I could do a wrote up that would be suited to this story line, but I'll keep this in mind though. :-)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
The hero has his heart in the right place, but he is naive. He assumes that the ninjas will just be sent to prison ... and wants to spare the lives of at least most of the rookie ninjas.
OK, let's "forget" the sequel plans for now. He wants to capture the nine alive, that's what matters at this point.

hero can carry courtney's body to the next room to scare the ninjas into surendering. The ninjas are vengeful ...
This sounds good, so he can somehow justify killing Courtney.

Instead of carrying her into the next room, he can put her in a humiliating position near to the door of the room with the nine. When they follow him with sort of a plan, the sight of her corpse may shock and confuse them.

The other girl then tells everything she knows about the five deadly ninjas. Afterwards, girl tells hero that she has been bullied by the five ninjas and she wants to help the hero out. Hero decides she can be trusted so he asks her to load the bodies in the van and join her in retrieving the blueprints
That's a good idea. If she loads the dead and KO'd in, he can stand aside with gun in hand, just in case someone inside of the van has recovered and tries to escape.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
SA_S5163_Strapped_Up_Ninja_Cost2015.jpg
Nancy.
DS_85287_COST2015.jpg
Becka.
DS_85310_COST2015.jpg
Nina.
CC_01265_SexyNinja_C2013.jpg
Ashley.
LA_85400_01_011_C2015.jpg
Jane.
SA_S4888_Stealth_Ninja_Back_EXCST2014.jpg
Jasmine.
DG_A9982_CST_FRONT_CST2015.jpg
Emily.
RM_4605_C2015.jpg
Susan.
YR_E7028_2_EC2013.jpg
And Amanda

These were the girls that stood in your way.

You thought of a plan for minimal casualties. You excepted that you might have to kill some of them. Your plan was to lure them out so they would see the corpse of their friend, and you would use that to lower their guard. You posed the poor dead ninja in a compromising and humiliating position. First you stripped her naked, and then you posed her in this posistion:
1f5e9b7ac613efdf42dddd2d092c6ba3.jpg
You thought about how hot she was for a second, but then you realized you were having sexual thoughts about a corpse, so you immediatly washed the thought from your mind.

Now was time to set the trap in motion...

- - - Updated - - -

You knocked on the door and ran. you hid behind a large potted plant and waited for the girls to react. You had your baton ready, but you also had your knife.
DS_85310_COST2015.jpg
The girl, Nina, opened the door and saw her friend. "Courtyney?" She questioned. "Girls come quick! I think Courtney might be dead!" She shouted worriedly. You heard from the room an order for Ashley
and Susan to stay behind and guard the room.
RM_4605_C2015.jpg
Susan protested. "But Courtney is my friend! I have to see if she is ok!", but the other just told her to follow orders. The seven ninjas filed out and you got ready to fight.

Jane was taken out first, and with ease.
LA_85400_01_011_C2015.jpg
You grabbed her arms and held them back. She struggled, and shouted, "Intruder!", but then you turned her around and thrusted her forward, headfirst into the wall. She was instantly out, and her head leaned against the wall as she slowly slid down. You may have given her a concusion, but she was very much alive. That's one down.

Her cry for help obviously alerted her friends, who were mere feet away from her. The first one to charge for you was Amanda.
YR_E7028_2_EC2013.jpg
She thrusted her sword directly toward your neck, but you swiftly dodge it and lodge your knife into the girl's mostly bare belly. She was certainly the skankiest of the group, as you could tell by her chosen outfit. You assumed it was to make up for her flat chest. Anyway, She is stunned by the knife still sticking out of her stomach. This gives you time to disarm the ninja's sword and put it in the hand where your knife was before it got lodged in the skanky ninja girl. You slash across her chest, cutting off her outfit and revealing her small breasts. There was also a large gash that blood leaked from. Then, in a particularly brutal display, you jab the sword into her womanhood and force it all the way until the blade sticks out of her mouth. All the while she screams in agony. You wouldn't normally do something that brutal, but you tend to lose control in the heat of the moment. You were glad you did what you did though, because it shocked the other ninjas, breaking their guard.

- - - Updated - - -

(Since this part is somewhat long I going to add in the rest momentarily)

- - - Updated - - -

SA_S5163_Strapped_Up_Ninja_Cost2015.jpg

Nancy threw her sai, which you dodged as easily as you did the sword. as a last resort, she tries to high kick you, but like the ninja in the bedroom, you catch her leg. This gives you a glimpse of her panties.
model_upskirt_12.jpg
This distracts you, which was Nancy's plan the whole time. She wraps her other leg around you and puts you in a leg scissor. She attempts to squeeze the life out of you, but what she doesn't notice is that one of your arms is still free. You reach for whatever part of her you could grab. You end up grabbing her crotch. You squeez as hard as you can. This causes a sharp pain to shoot through the ninja's body. "Eeek! Pervert!" She screamed as her grip slightly loosened. This gave you the opportunity to get your other hand free. You grab at her with this free hand, but this time you grab her hair, which you proceed to yank on.

"OWOWOWOWOW!" Nancy shrieked. "Help!" Right when her friends tried to help her, you overpowered poor Nancy and punched her in the face, breaking her nose. She was semi contious, and her grip completley loosened. You pull the limp girl off of you and throw her at Jasmine.
Jasmine's right high heel snaps off as she falls with her now fully unconstious friend on top of her.

Jasmine tells the rest of her friends to back off as she removes both of her shoes.

"I'll kill this guy by myself." The others foolishly comply.

(I have to go for now but I feel like I should leave it off with a choice. How she the hero take out Jasmine? Remember, I still need boss ninja picture reccomendations also)

Last edited by a moderator:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Just a suggestion, I'm open to other ideas :-) maybe since all eyes are on jessica and the hero now, and the hero wants to nullify the numbers game so maybe he decides to use this chance to scare the other girls into submission so hero grabs jessica and puts her in chokehold and orders the other girls to surrender or else they'll all die as he chokes jessica. Of course he has no plans to kill all of them; he expects the girls to surrender since they just witnessed the death of two of their friends but to his surprise, they stubbornly refuse so hero continues choking jessica until she is almost gone. Hero asks one last time but they still refuse so the hero reluctlantly snaps jessica's neck right before she dies from the chokehold. It seemed to work as the ninjas realize that the hero is serious in taking them out which makes them panic thus breaking their concentration.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I think you mean Jasmine. ;)

Not sure why she thinks she can kill this guy by herself, but after seeing what the hero did to Amanda and imagining what he did to Courtney, it's no wonder that she's mad.

I don't think the hero should kill Jasmine. Not only is it a bit too much if he still want's to be some kind of a good guy, it may scare the others so much that they'll run away. At the end, there may be the five remaining rookies and the deadly five waiting in one room.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
I think you mean Jasmine. ;)

Not sure why she thinks she can kill this guy by herself, but after seeing what the hero did to Amanda and imagining what he did to Courtney, it's no wonder that she's mad.

I don't think the hero should kill Jasmine. Not only is it a bit too much if he still want's to be some kind of a good guy, it may scare the others so much that they'll run away. At the end, there may be the five remaining rookies and the deadly five waiting in one room.
Hmm you have a point they might run away but I don't think the hero is still a good guy after what he did to amada even if he did get carried away it was too much but I guess the hero can try to make up for it by knocking Jasmine out in a convincing manner that will shock the other girls. Maybe a baton shot, superkick, neck chop I don't know haha :-D

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
The foolhardy ninja charged, and thrusted one of her sai toward your stomach. You dodge it and grab her wrist, and with one swift twisting motion, snap it. The sai fell to the ground as Jasmine yelped in pain.

"Your best bet is to give up now." You tell her, but she thrusts the other sai toward your neck. You repeat the same steps and break her other wrist. "AHH!" She cries sharply. "Give up now or i'll have to break more bones." you warn her, but she tries to kick you in the crotch with her right leg. You catch her leg, and then Twist it. "NO!" She cries as it snaps.

You throw her leg upward, knocking her onto her back. She thrusts her pelvis forward in a vain attempt to stand back up. You respond to that by stomping your foot onto her pelvis. "Gahhh.." Jasmine moaned wearily. You decide to end this pathetic display by taking your baton and slamming it onto her forhead. A clunking sound is heared as Jasmine's eyes rolled back and she went limp and unconsious.

You then look at your next targets. Bot Emily and Nina charged at you together, but Becka stayed in place, shaking with fear. You felt kind of bad. You must have traumatized the poor girl, but it wasnt your fault that she chose to join the ninjas.
DS_85310_COST2015.jpg
Nina stood her ground, ready to counter your moves.

DG_A9982_CST_FRONT_CST2015.jpg
Emily on the other hand went staight to attacking.
She attempted to run you through with her sword, but you deflected it with your baton, and then threw a hard punch to her solar plexus. She dropped her sword, and fell to the floor, gagging. You then stomped on her back, causing her to gasp, and also squishing her large breasts against the ground. She began to stuggle, but you pinned her in place. Suddenly, you removed your foot and let Emily stand back up. As soon as she did, you grabbed her by her shoulders, and shoved her towards Nina. Nina was able to predict several moves but she didn't expect to be suffocated by her friends busom. You hold Nina's face into Emily's fine breasts, while both struggled to get out of it. Once Nina was out cold and not struggling anymore, you threw her unconsious body to the ground. Emily screamed, but you silenced her by shoving her face into Nina's belly. That would bruise Nina when she was up. You stand up and land another stomp onto Emily's back. she flailed around her arms and legs, but you didn't let her back up unil she was unconsious. You then lifted her up, and groped one of her breasts, because you just couldn't help yourself. You look at Becka, standing in the corner, and shoot her a menacing gaze. She looks left and right, trying to find a way to escape, but finds none.

DS_85287_COST2015.jpg
"I surrender!" She shouted, holding her hands up. "I'm too young to die!" You saw genuine fear in the poor ninja's eyes. You spare her any more torment by just walking up and knocking her out with a well placed chop to the neck.

- - - Updated - - -

Part with Susan and Ashley is next, but I dont have any choices right now besides the Boss ninja picture. Dont bother making choices about Susan and Ashley because I already plan on doing what was suggested there and I have it all planned out.:brigade.baka-wolf.c

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
RM_4605_C2015.jpg
Ashley and Susan waited in the other room, wondering what was going on. Then you walked in.

"Your friends are all dead. You will also die unless you surrender and tell me what you know about the deadly five"

The blonde zako, Susan, charged at you in rage. You reversed her attack and put her into a chokehold. You then looked to Ashley.

"Tell me now, or i'll kill her." You tell her. She is not quite sure what she should do. She stares back at you. She clearly doesn't want Susan to die, but she still hesitates. You assume she is afriad of what the higher ups will do if she blabs their secrets.

You tighten your grip on Susan. She is shaking back and forth in a vain attempt to free herself. She tries to gasp for air but your grasp is to tight around her neck. "She's losing air" you tell Ashley. "Youre running out of time" But ashley still says nothing.

You hold Susan for longer. She drools as her body begins to twitch violently, and the life fades from her eyes. She is also making a slight gurgling sound. "Last chance" You warn Ashley.

"Fine!" she replies hastfully. "I'll talk, just let go of her!"

You nonchalantly drop the poor ninja. She is still twitching and only semi consious, but she'll live.

"I swear this is all I know, so please don't hurt me" Ashley says. "They each control a certain element of ninjutsu, and it's represented by the colors they wear. Theyre also the best fighters here besides the boss. They have all been trained to kill as efficiently as possible."

You reply by saying, "That's all I need to know. Now get on the ground. I need to sedate you so I can be sure you wont cause trouble."

"Wait!" Ashley says. "Can I help you?"

You stop dead in your tracks. You are genuinely confused. "Why would you want to help me kill the deadly five?" She tells you then that the deadly five have bullied the rookie ninjas before. "They said they would kill us slowly and painfully if we every angered them." She says.

You decide to trust her, as some help would be fairly useful since five of the strongest ninjas would all be in the same room.

"First though, you're going to have to help me get your friends unconsius bodies and corpses back to the van," You tell her.

"I thought you said you killed them all?" She asks.

You tell Ashley that it was all a bluff and that Courtney and Amanda are the only ones who had to die.
"I never liked either of them all that much anyway, so that's fine" She replies. You are somewhat disturbed by how well she was taking her friends deaths, especially since she seemed to care about Susan. You fear that the whole thing might be a trap, so you keep your eye on her as you both bring the bodies to the van.

- - - Updated - - -

8602394017_28d9b249d4_b.jpg
Mortal-Kombat-Skarlet-Cosplay.png
tumblr_mrye7i2M4R1sxfu3lo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6pm7uJnC31r0h5wwo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mqvy1mxuPb1sxfu3lo1_500.jpg

These were the five deadly ninja. They were known only by their codenames, Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Green. You had to kill them all with the help of Ashley, who is probably planning to kill you when your back is turned. What do you do now?

- - - Updated - - -

Red controlled fire. She has a temper and too much pride.

Blue controlled water. She is a snob, and thinks she is superior to everyone.

Green controlled plants and nature. She is somewhat slutty and loves to show off her assets.

Yellow controlled electricity and magnetism. She is the smartest of the five. She isn't very loyal to her allies and would kill her best friend for a penny.

Pink had telekenisis and other mind powers. She is also known to fake cry to get sympathy from you, then kill you while your guard is down, so don't trust her tricks.

You needed a good plan to kill them all. But how?

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Just a suggestion, hero can use ashley as a distraction with her knocking on the door and asking the green ninja to help her in something. As green ninja follows ashley, the hero then approaches from behind and chokehold's ninja before snapping her neck right before the life was squeezed from her.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Just a suggestion, hero can use ashley as a distraction with her knocking on the door and asking the green ninja to help her in something. As green ninja follows ashley, the hero then approaches from behind and chokehold's ninja before snapping her neck right before the life was squeezed from her.
I like the idea of luring one out to thin the herd, but there are a few problems I have with a chokehold. First, we've done alot of them already and i'm beginning to sound like a broken record in how I can describe one, and also, there are several ways to escape a chokehold, and since the deadly five are far stronger than the rookies and well trained for combat, I feel they would escape one easily. Especially green, who seems tall and fairly strong.

And I wanted to know what everyone thought of a betrayal by Ashley. I would make sense that she would try to avenge Courtney and Amanda at some point. She cared enough to save Susan, but didn't seem to care when she thought everyone else was dead. Seems fishy or what?

Also I ask again if anyone has a boss ninja picture to use. I can not find any pics of ninja girls who look like leaders, so I ask that one can be submitted on this page. Thanks.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Blue controlled water. She is a snob, and thinks she is superior to everyone.

Yellow controlled electricity and magnetism. She is the smartest of the five. She isn't very loyal to her allies and would kill her best friend for a penny.
Deflect Yellow's electricity and make her electrocute her friend Blue, who is just doing something with water, for a start!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I am finally back, but I have to ask for more suggestions. I want to know how every one of these ninjas should be killed before I begin, so if possible I can do the whole section in one long post.

osw

Club Regular
Preferably clean necksnaps and precise stabs/gunshots. The katana thing with Amanda is over the top.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Preferably clean necksnaps and precise stabs/gunshots. The katana thing with Amanda is over the top.
Lol, I threw that in because I like the occaisional over the top death.

Anything more specific? Nothing too specific where I am basically restating exactly what you said, but less vague then that?

And remember, these are the elite ninja. They should at least put up more of a fight than the rookies. ;)

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Neck snaps and gunshots sounds good, Hmm red can burn green, yellow kills red because of her pride, you shoot yellow with the gun, then you necksnap pink when she tries to kill you while she's crying. Peraonally I don't want ashley to betray the hero but it's the writer's choice :-D

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Alright, I am back now. Since some suggestions conflict I will just use my favorite parts and throw in a few details of my own.

Ashley knocked on the door to the upper floor and asked for Green.
tumblr_mqvy1mxuPb1sxfu3lo1_500.jpg

She insisted that it was important. Green reluctantly followed. "What do you want?" She demanded. "I'm busy"

You crept up behind Green, and plunged a sai in between her breasts. The blade went straight through, and poked out of her back. This was clearly painful. Green gasped, but immediatly reversed, trying to stab the blade piercing out her back into you. You flip her around and she continues to back up, instead plunging the point of the sai into Ashley's neck. Blood oozes down Ashley's body. The only sound she can muster is "Gaaackkkkkk" before she falls down dead. You didn't want that to happen, but better her than you.

Green said nothing, and instead yanked the sai from her body and grunted. She stabbed at you a several times. You managed to dodge all but one stab which went into your shoulder. You continued to dodge until the lack of stamina along with blood loss got to her. Her strikes slowed as she went on. Right when you try to finish her with a stab of your knife to her neck, she causes a potted plant in the room to grow out and entangle your arms, holding you back. She walks up to gloat.
"Well you managed to injure me, I'll give you that, but now you lose." She attemps to jab the sai into your forehead, but you retaliate. Your arms are bound, but your legs are free, so you high kick her directly in the chin. You hear a satisfying snap of her neck. She falls flat on her back, arms and legs spread out. You cut yourself free from the plant and then kick Green's lifeless body. "That's what you get bitch" You say before proceeding to the remaining four of the deadly five.

- - - Updated - - -

8602394017_28d9b249d4_b.jpg
Mortal-Kombat-Skarlet-Cosplay.png
tumblr_mrye7i2M4R1sxfu3lo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m6pm7uJnC31r0h5wwo1_500.jpg
The remaining four chuckle as you enter the room. "Oh look, looks like someone got lost on the way to the bathroom" Blue says. "Why didn't Green kill you?"

You reply by saying, "I killed her. You're next" Blue giggles. "We'll see about that, prey" All the ninjas attack at once, but you're ready. Blue is readying a ball of water to suffocate you, but you focus on Yellow, who is about to shoot a bolt of lightning at you. You jerk her hand toward her comrade, Blue. Blue's ball of water conducts the electricity, causing Blue to violently convulse. Her eyes have the expression of complete shock. The loss of control caused her to fall into the hot tub that she was getting the water from. Yellow tries to shock you again with her other hand, but you face that hand at Blue also. Blue cries "NO!" right before the lightning fires, frying Blue to death. The limp, dead, Blue's body still twitched in the tub uncontrolably. After a few seconds though, she was completly still.

You have a hold of both of Yellow's hands, so she yanks herself free. You quickly draw your pistol and shoot her right breast. She stumbles against the wall and slowly slides down, while gasping in pain. You finish her off with one clean shot between the eyes. As she dies, she goes crosseyed, seemingly looking toward where she was shot in the head.

- - - Updated - - -

Red charges for you, but you dodge to the side as if you were fighting a bull. You put her into a camel clutch and pull back hard. She groans, as you pull but the groan soon turns into a shriek of agony when her back painfully snaps. You drop her limp, broken body down and stand straight up. You then finish her with a skull cracking stomp to the back of her head.

- - - Updated - - -

Pink was the last one, but she simply was on her knees in the middle of the room crying. "Please don't kill me!" She begged. "I'll do anything!"
You felt sorry for her, and was hesitant to kill her because she hadn't attacked you and was literally begging on her knees. You still aproached her with caution though, so when her frown swiftly changed to a devilish grin, you noticed. She aimed her sai at your heart, but before she could strike, you knocked it out of her hand, and put her into a sleeper hold. "Wait!" She screamed, but you reply, "Save those crocodile tears for the afterlife" before snapping her neck.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I can't finish this until I get those boss ninja pic reccomendations, so send some here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.