Zako Short Stories (1 Viewer)

Speculate

Casual Client
Found this nice image so thought of a short story for it.
rebecca.jpg

Rebecca was no fan of her station but the pay spoke for itself. At least she was alone and away from the eyes of her boss unlike her fellow zako. No one ever came by the staircase she guarded and so she never bothered training. To past the time she took pictures of her leotard and curves.

All this changed when a scrawny-looking intruder snuck into the hallway leading to the stairs. Rebecca was surprised but arrogantly thought she could take him alone. She pretended to be distracted on her phone and allowed him sneak up on her. Once he was near - she struck first, pouncing on him with a pocket knife she had hid under her jacket.

However the intruder predicted her attack and caught her hand with ease. He then countered with a hard jab to her nose, ruining the girl's pretty face as well as causing her to drop the knife and stumble back, her smug smile replaced with a fury. She took off her jacket, full leotard on display, and tried hit him again a punch. Again, he easily parried her sluggish attack and simply looked down at her jiggling boobs.

The intruder then grabbed Rebecca's breasts and dug his fingers into her soft flesh. Rebecca winced at the pain but was then yanked towards the man. He proceeded to smash his knee into the poor girl's stomach, sending her flying onto the staircase. Bruised and battered, the once confident brunette became nothing more than a fragile damsel in distress as she tried to crawl up the stairs to escape.

The intruder took his time to admire her fine ass, satisfied at humiliating this useless zako who was now at his mercy. He then step forward and pulled on her hair, lifting her head up and putting the knife to her throat. Rebecca, helpless, divulged what little she knew.

The intruder wondered why anyone would hire someone so weak. Instead of slicing her throat however, the intruder got the girl to her feet, bound her wrists with duct tape he had stashed and took her phone + jacket.

He then pulled her along outside the building and into the back of his van. Rebecca's face drained of colour as she feared the fate that was in store for her.

Last edited:

Bigman

Avid Affiliate
Found this nice image so thought of a short story for it.
View attachment 142273
Rebecca was no fan of her station but the pay spoke for itself. At least she was alone and away from the eyes of her boss unlike her fellow zako. No one ever came by the staircase she guarded and so she never bothered training. To past the time she took pictures of her leotard and curves.

All this changed when a scrawny-looking intruder snuck into the hallway leading to the stairs. Rebecca was surprised but arrogantly thought she could take him alone. She pretended to be distracted on her phone and allowed him sneak up on her. Once he was near - she struck first, pouncing on him with a pocket knife she had hid under her jacket.

However the intruder predicted her attack and caught her hand with ease. He then countered with a hard jab to her nose, ruining the girl's pretty face as well as causing her to drop the knife and stumble back, her smug smile replaced with a fury. She took off her jacket, full leotard on display, and tried hit him again a punch. Again, he easily parried her sluggish attack and simply looked down at her jiggling boobs.

The intruder then grabbed Rebecca's breasts and dug his fingers into her soft flesh. Rebecca winced at the pain but was then yanked towards the man. He proceeded to smash his knee into the poor girl's stomach, sending her flying onto the staircase. Bruised and battered, the once confident brunette became nothing more than a fragile damsel in distress as she tried to crawl up the stairs to escape.

The intruder took his time to admire her fine ass, satisfied at humiliating this useless zako who was now at his mercy. He then step forward and pulled on her hair, lifting her head up and putting the knife to her throat. Rebecca, helpless, divulged what little she knew.

The intruder wondered why anyone would hire someone so weak. Instead of slicing her throat however, the intruder got the girl to her feet, bound her wrists with duct tape he had stashed and took her phone + jacket.

He then pulled her along outside the building and into the back of his van. Rebecca's face drained of colour as she feared the fate that was in store for her.
Cool! Question, will this be a little mini series or something that other people can share short stories?

Speculate

Casual Client
Cool! Question, will this be a little mini series or something that other people can share short stories?
Yeah more short stories can be posted on this thread and I do plan on writing more.

Originally this was suppose to be a one off but then I realize it would be easier to post these short stories into one thread than having multiple.

~Lily~

Casual Client
Oh, this is great~~

I really like all the detail you put in, helps me visualize myself as the zako much better :3

Speculate

Casual Client
Part 2 I guess, longer one. :wink:

jen.gif

Jen laid on the couch taking selfies of herself as she and the other girls waited for that bitch Rebecca to show up. She was suppose to meet up with them half an hour ago but had not picked up any messages. The four remaining zako posted in this area instead lingered idly around the room.

megan.jpg
carly.jpg
brittany.jpg

Megan leaned against wall plopped on the other couch while Carly sat in the corner. Brittany was pacing back and forth on the window hoping to see Rebecca arrive. Their meeting location was in the middle of nowhere so they were only expecting one person to show up.

The silence in the room was interrupted by a noise coming from outside.

"Finally she's here," Carly spoke, standing up and walking towards the room's door.

"I didn't see her car drive in," Brittany noted.

"Could've snuck in," Megan alluded. "Doesn't matter, my ass is sore and I just wanna leave."

Jen wondered herself why Rebecca hadn't texted any of them. Her question would quickly be resolved however as she received an ominous text from Rebecca. Her eyes widened as she realized the danger.

oh no.gif

She had no time to warn Carly as the door to the room flung open, smashing into her and sending the girl tumbling onto the floor. The other three chicks quickly rose to their feet and encircled the intruder as Carly got back on hers. The intruder calmly walked towards the centre of the room and chuckled at the four ladies surrounding him. This guy thinks he can take on all four of us, Jen thought.

The intruder struck Carly first who was still somewhat dazed from the door. He hit her with a hard jab in the abdomen which knocked the wind out of Carly and caused her to fall to her knees. The three girls still standing tried to retaliate but their attack was woefully uncoordinated. Megan and Jen tried to grab the intruder from behind while Brittany kicked him from the front.

However her attack was too slow and the intruder took the time to elbow Megan in her stomach while punching Jen in the face. He then caught Brittany's leg and sent his own foot into her cunt; Brittany reeled back as she held her groin in pain. The intruder then refocused on Megan as he pinned the dazed zako to the wall and choked her. The girl tried to break free, legs moving frantically while the intruder simply admired her nice thighs until her eyes glazed over. The intruder then finally let go, letting her slide down and get seated against the wall unconscious.

The remaining three girls were up again, but by now were dazed and bruised. The intruder hadn't broken a sweat and simply danced around them until deciding to finish off Brittany. He spun her around with a hard slap and then grabbed her tits from behind, squeezing them violently. Brittany could do little as the intruder played with her womanhood until knocking her out with a head strike from behind. She fell onto the couch, her thick ass in full view that the intruder gave one last slap for good measure.

The girls had lost half their number yet barely made a scratch on the intruder. Surprisingly however, Jen managed to land a hard knee into the back of the intruder while he wasn't looking. He fell onto the floor as both Jen and Carly started kicking him on the ground. After a minute the intruder seemed to be unconscious. Though both ladies were exhausted, Jen took the time to mock the man for losing to a bunch of girls.

On the contrary, the intruder was far from finished and swiped Jen's legs. She fell hard on her back while Carly attempted to kick the intruder again. Instead he sucker punched her in the uterus. As she stumbled back, the intruder stood up and headbutted the girl, effectively knocking her out. He gave her a small push which caused her to collapse onto the floor.

Jen was still reeling from her back injury and laid on the ground helpless. She could do nothing as the intruder strolled up to and knelt beside her. He began feeling up and down her thighs, clasping her ass and fondling her breasts. He wanted to punish this zako in particular and commented how she will fetch a fine price before strangling the young woman unconscious.

The intruder then stood and took his time to admire the beautiful bodies strewn around the room. He had defeated four more worthless zako with ease and cleared an area of their presence. After tying the girls up, the intruder snatched their phones and loaded each unconscious zako into his van as a sexy body-pile, satisfied at their humiliation.

Bigman

Avid Affiliate
Yeah more short stories can be posted on this thread and I do plan on writing more.

Originally this was suppose to be a one off but then I realize it would be easier to post these short stories into one thread than having multiple.
Part 2 I guess, longer one. :wink:

View attachment 142363

Jen laid on the couch taking selfies of herself as she and the other girls waited for that bitch Rebecca to show up. She was suppose to meet up with them half an hour ago but had not picked up any messages. The four remaining zako posted in this area instead lingered idly around the room.

View attachment 142364View attachment 142365View attachment 142366

Megan leaned against wall plopped on the other couch while Carly sat in the corner. Brittany was pacing back and forth on the window hoping to see Rebecca arrive. Their meeting location was in the middle of nowhere so they were only expecting one person to show up.

The silence in the room was interrupted by a noise coming from outside.

"Finally she's here," Carly spoke, standing up and walking towards the room's door.

"I didn't see her car drive in," Brittany noted.

"Could've snuck in," Megan alluded. "Doesn't matter, my ass is sore and I just wanna leave."

Jen wondered herself why Rebecca hadn't texted any of them. Her question would quickly be resolved however as she received an ominous text from Rebecca. Her eyes widened as she realized the danger.

View attachment 142367

She had no time to warn Carly as the door to the room flung open, smashing into her and sending the girl tumbling onto the floor. The other three chicks quickly rose to their feet and encircled the intruder as Carly got back on hers. The intruder calmly walked towards the centre of the room and chuckled at the four ladies surrounding him. This guy thinks he can take on all four of us, Jen thought.

The intruder struck Carly first who was still somewhat dazed from the door. He hit her with a hard jab in the abdomen which knocked the wind out of Carly and caused her to fall to her knees. The three girls still standing tried to retaliate but their attack was woefully uncoordinated. Megan and Jen tried to grab the intruder from behind while Brittany kicked him from the front.

However her attack was too slow and the intruder took the time to elbow Megan in her stomach while punching Jen in the face. He then caught Brittany's leg and sent his own foot into her cunt; Brittany reeled back as she held her groin in pain. The intruder then refocused on Megan as he pinned the dazed zako to the wall and choked her. The girl tried to break free, legs moving frantically while the intruder simply admired her nice thighs until her eyes glazed over. The intruder then finally let go, letting her slide down and get seated against the wall unconscious.

The remaining three girls were up again, but by now were dazed and bruised. The intruder hadn't broken a sweat and simply danced around them until deciding to finish off Brittany. He spun her around with a hard slap and then grabbed her tits from behind, squeezing them violently. Brittany could do little as the intruder played with her womanhood until knocking her out with a head strike from behind. She fell onto the couch, her thick ass in full view that the intruder gave one last slap for good measure.

The girls had lost half their number yet barely made a scratch on the intruder. Surprisingly however, Jen managed to land a hard knee into the back of the intruder while he wasn't looking. He fell onto the floor as both Jen and Carly started kicking him on the ground. After a minute the intruder seemed to be unconscious. Though both ladies were exhausted, Jen took the time to mock the man for losing to a bunch of girls.

On the contrary, the intruder was far from finished and swiped Jen's legs. She fell hard on her back while Carly attempted to kick the intruder again. Instead he sucker punched her in the uterus. As she stumbled back, the intruder stood up and headbutted the girl, effectively knocking her out. He gave her a small push which caused her to collapse onto the floor.

Jen was still reeling from her back injury and laid on the ground helpless. She could do nothing as the intruder strolled up to and knelt beside her. He began feeling up and down her thighs, clasping her ass and fondling her breasts. He wanted to punish this zako in particular and commented how she will fetch a fine price before strangling the young woman unconscious.

The intruder then stood and took his time to admire the beautiful bodies strewn around the room. He had defeated four more worthless zako with ease and cleared an area of their presence. After tying the girls up, the intruder snatched their phones and loaded each unconscious zako into his van as a sexy body-pile, satisfied at their humiliation.
Sexy! Hope some hot ebony, Latina Zako's get killed in sexy way's heehehe....

knightleynet

Avid Affiliate
I just launched a Patreon page with short stories mainly involving Zako! A few are available for free, so you can see if you like the content. I'm very much an amateur, but if you check it out, feel free to offer me feedback. Thanks so much!

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
I just launched a Patreon page with short stories mainly involving Zako! A few are available for free, so you can see if you like the content. I'm very much an amateur, but if you check it out, feel free to offer me feedback. Thanks so much!

appreciate the business model! give people a sample to see if they might enjoy the rest!

Speculate

Casual Client
Got more ideas so...another one.

Poolside Problems and Killing Useless Lifeguards to Solve Them

The interrogated zako tipped the agent (intruder) off to one of their meetup locations: the local community swimming pool. He believed it would be worth it to at least check out this place to find out anymore more about these zako.

Given this was public area, the agent decided to dress for the occasion to remain inconspicuous. Although the community centre was rather large, it was not all too busy today besides one family with a handful of kids by the main pool. Standing by was what must have been the two lifeguards on duty: a brunette and black-haired girl in matching skin-tight blue swimsuits with amazing figures.

lifeguard1.jpg
lifeguard2.jpg

The agent wondered why and how a community centre like this could hire such sexy-ass lifeguards. They must be paying these chicks bankroll, he pondered. Either way, he scanned around and noticed on the other side of the room was the poolside office. The agent walked by and tried his best to avoid everyone, but instead bumped into the brunette lifeguard.

"My deepest apologies, can I help you with something?" she asked. Despite her surprised demeanour, he knew the young woman bumped into him on purpose. Nevertheless, the agent coolly replied that he needed to check the lost & found, which was located in the office. The lifeguard quickly glanced over at her coworker, the family and then back at him.

"Of course, right this way," she replied. Following the girl, the agent was well aware that the reason she was bringing him to the office was to get rid of him out of sight. Deciding to act first, he turned her around to ask another question only to slam his fist into her stomach. The woman crumbled to her knees as her coworker ran over to help. The agent instinctively pushed the other lifeguard into the pool before dashing into the office and locking the door.

He wasted no time scrambling through the documents laid across the table. While the office did have a window to the pool room, the glass was blocked by shutters. The agent took a peak through to see the family helping out the brunette girl to her feet, probably thinking she was just an innocent lifeguard that just got brutally assaulted by some random psycho.

As the agent found what he was looking for, the now soaking dark-haired lifeguard burst into the room. He forgot that she also had a key and so, improvising, swiped at the girl's feet causing the woman to slip and hit her head on the desk. While she was dazed, the agent crudely dissembled a defibrillator until he got some exposed electrical wires. He then shoved one wire down her throat while attaching other between her tits and setting the defibrillator on max.

The poor girl only then realized what was happening as the agent coldly pressed the button in front of her eyes. Her body jolted then went limp in an instant. The agent removed the machine, leaving the dark-haired lifeguard dead with her eyes widened, mouth agape and a singed mark on her swimsuit at the centre of her breasts. A lifeguard killed by her own equipment, he thought ironically.

Returning to the papers, he picked up one with the lifeguards' zako payroll as well as any other important information. The agent quickly stuffed it away in his bag and hurried on outside the office. Meeting him there however would be the brunette lifeguard with a pair of scissors to one of the kid's throat while the parents were injured in the corner.

"Give me the paper or I'm killing this kid," she threatened. Wow, some lifeguard the agent thought. Still, he didn't have time to hesitate and so pretended to pull the document out of his bag. "And slide it over," the lifeguard demanded, slowly approaching the agent. He placed it on the ground but gave only a weak push. The lifeguard, clearly irritated, got close enough to be in arms reach and as soon as she was able to grab it, the agent charged and tackled her into the pool, causing her to drop both the scissors and the kid.

In the water, the two struggled though the lifeguard was somewhat better at fighting in water. Nevertheless the agent managed to swim over and grab one of the ropes along the side of the pool. Quickly wrapping the rope around the lifeguard's neck, he struggled to hold on as her legs thrashed about. Eventually, the agent managed to pull the girl towards ground and hop out of water while continuing to strangle her. The lifeguard was practically helpless as he lifted her curvaceous body out of the pool until she finally went limp with a red line stroke across her neck.

The agent left her soaking body at the side of the pool as he checked the family. There they came to a mutual understanding to never talk about this as the family left in a hurry, though not before spitting on the dead brunette lifeguard on the way out. The agent, now alone, checked the area for any remaining information. He did stumble upon what appeared to be the brunette's phone with an unread message to "report". Using the dead girls' face to open her phone, her messages arrogantly claimed she can take out this "intruder" with ease, clearly overestimating her own abilities.

He thought she must have been talking to her boss. With an idea in his head, the agent grabbed both the brunette and dark-haired lifeguard and threw their lovely bodies into the pool. Both ladies floated on top, breasts and bottoms poking out of the water. He then took a photo of them and sent it to their boss with the following text: "Looks like you'll going to need to hire some better trained lifeguards, these girls couldn't even save their own lives" and that "the pool cleaners will have a fun time". He also changed the pool's entrance sign to "out of service".

Before leaving, the agent snooped around and found some empty bottles in the trash. He then thought of one last way to humiliate these zako. The agent cleaned up any evidence of a struggle and placed the bottles around the pool. With the young women floating dead in the pool, people will think they simply got drunk and drowned like some careless party girls. That these so-called "lifeguards" died so ironically, forever ruining these girls' precious little images.​

Last edited:

Bigman

Avid Affiliate
Got more ideas so...another one. Was suppose to be shorter but got kind of carried away.

Poolside Problems

The interrogated zako tipped the agent (intruder) off to one of their meetup locations: the local community swimming pool. He believed it would be worth it to at least check out this place to find out anymore more about these zako.

Given this was public area, the agent decided to dress for the occasion to remain inconspicuous. Although the community centre was rather large, it was not all too busy today besides one family with a handful of kids by the main pool. Standing by was what must have been the two lifeguards on duty: a brunette and black-haired girl in matching skin-tight blue swimsuits.

View attachment 144035View attachment 144036

On the other side of the room was the office. The agent tried his best to avoid everyone but instead bumped into the brunette lifeguard.

"My deepest apologies, can I help you with something?" she asked. Despite her surprised demeanour, he knew the young woman bumped into him on purpose. Nevertheless, the agent coolly replied that he needed to check the lost & found, which was located in the office. The lifeguard quickly glanced over at her coworker, the family and then back at him.

"Of course, right this way," she replied. Following the girl, the agent was well aware that the reason she was bringing him to the office was to get rid of him out of sight. Deciding to act first, he turned her around to ask another question only to slam his fist into her stomach. The woman fell to her knees as her coworker ran over. The agent instinctively pushed the other lifeguard into the pool before dashing into the office and locking the door.

He wasted no time scrambling through the documents laid across the table. While the office did have a window to the pool room, the glass was blocked by shutters. The agent took a peak through to see the family helping out the brunette, probably thinking she was just some innocent lifeguard that just got brutally assaulted by a psycho.

As the agent found what he was looking for, the now soaking dark-haired lifeguard burst into the room. He forgot that she also had a key and so, improvising, swiped at the girl's feet causing the woman to slip and hit her head on the desk. While she was dazed, the agent crudely dissembled a defibrillator until he got some exposed electrical wires. He then shoved one wire down her throat while attaching other between her tits and setting the defibrillator on max.

The poor girl only then realized what was happening as the agent coldly pressed the button in front of her eyes. Her body jolted then went limp in an instant. The agent removed the machine, leaving the dark-haired lifeguard dead with her mouth agape and a singed mark on her swimsuit at the centre of her breasts.

Returning to the papers, he picked up one with the lifeguards' zako payroll, as well as other important information. The agent quickly stuffed it away in his bag and hurried on outside the office. Meeting him there however would be the brunette lifeguard with a pair of scissors to one of the kid's throat while the parents were injured in the corner.

"Give me the paper or I'm killing this kid," she threatened. Wow, some lifeguard the agent thought. Still, he didn't have time to hesitate and so pretended to pull the document out of his bag. "And slide it over," the lifeguard demanded, slowly approaching the agent. He placed it on the ground but gave only a weak push. The lifeguard, clearly irritated, got close enough to be in arms reach and as soon as she was able to grab it, the agent charged and tackled her into the pool, causing her to drop the scissors and the kid.

In the water, the two struggled though the lifeguard was somewhat better at fighting in water. Nevertheless the agent managed to swim over and grab one of the ropes along the side of the pool. Quickly wrapping the rope around the lifeguard's neck, he struggled to hold on as her legs thrashed about. Eventually, the agent managed to pull the girl towards ground and hop out of water while continuing to strangle her. The lifeguard was practically helpless as he lifted her curvaceous body out of the pool until she finally went limp.

The agent left her soaking body at the side of the pool as he checked the family. There they came to a mutual understanding to never talk about this as the family left in a hurry, though not before spitting on the dead brunette lifeguard on the way out. The agent, now alone, checked the area for any remaining information. He did stumble upon what appeared to be the brunette's phone with an unread message to "report". Using the dead girls' face to open her phone, her messages arrogantly claimed she can take out this "intruder" with ease, clearly wrong in her predictions.

He thought she must have been talking to her boss. With an idea in his head, the agent grabbed both the brunette and dark-haired lifeguard and threw their lovely bodies into the pool. With both ladies floating on top, he took a photo of them and sent it to their boss with the following text: "Looks like you'll going to need some better trained lifeguards, these girls couldn't even save their own lives."

Before leaving, the agent snooped around and found some empty bottles in the trash. He then thought of one last way to humiliate these zako. The agent cleaned up any evidence of a struggle and placed the bottles around the pool. With the young women floating dead in the pool, people will think they simply got drunk and drowned. That these so-called "lifeguards" both died so ironically, ruining these girls' precious image.​
Wow! So freaking hot and amazing writing 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.