Sharing Zako Fantasies. (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Im sure alot of us fantasize about zako scenarios. I wanted to share some that i have thought of. Feel free to share your own too. and when i fantasize i usually dont put myself in the role of the main character. i make the main characters people with different motivations each. Some dont kill, some do, some do only when they have to. heres the first story.

Main character is a vigilante who just found out a zako gang was robbing the mall. the characters gender doesnt really matter to me but i kind of prefer female main characters so the vigilante here will be female. She wants to rid the world of crime by killing all the criminals. She is sadistic and will kill zako in very painfull ways. Begging wont help the zako because the vigilante does not give second chances.

The zako are girls in black leotards with guns. The zako guarding the entrance to the mall is blonde and is wearing red lipstick and black eyeshadow. (imagine her looking like this or this. http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/disp...leather-jacket-on-a-gray-studio-256934131.jpg $31.00 - Sexy low-cut lace striped leotard with leg garters + thong + leg loops 1109 by this the vigilante can tell that the zako is vain. Why wear so much makeup to a robbery. She was also overconfident because when the vigilante walked up she pointed her gun at her and told the vigilante to get on the floor. The vigilante threw down a smoke bomb. the zako looked around aimlessly trying to find the attacker but little did she know the vigilante was above her. she jumped onto the zako. the zako dropped her gun. she tried to reach for it but the vigilante was sitting on her back. the zako panted and moaned because the vigilante had knocked the breath out of her. The vigilante noticed the zako reaching for the gun and grabbed her arm. "Wait! No!" the zako screamed, but the vigilante snapped her arm backwards. The zako let out a bloodcurdling screech. "AH! STOP I SURRENDER! DONT KILL ME!" she shouted, finally realizing her life was at stake. "To late for that." the vigilante said. as shebroke the zakos other arm. the zako kept pleading, but the vigilante moved on to her neck. she pulled it back slowly. "N-no. please..." the zako said as she drew her final breaths. The vigilante broke her neck in several places to make sure the zako was dead. she picked up the corpse by the strap on the leotard. the part that covers her vagina. now that the strap was being used as a carring handle though her womanhood was easy to see. the vigilante held the corpse over her shoulder. The dead zakos legs dangled. her eyes were rolled to the back of her head and her tongue was sticking out. Time to go show the other robbers what was going to happen to them.

I might write the elimination of the other zako later but im not very good at writing. I hope to see what your guys fantasies are like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lycan

Casual Client
I like this!
Especially the part when the vigilante uses zako's leotard strap as a carrying handle for her limp body. Very sexy and humiliating.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
lp4-94519_1.jpg

The vigilante dragged the body of the first girl all the way to the next girl on the roof. the dead zako's head lolled around like a bobblehead as the vigilante walked. there were other zako in the store but this girl was top priority because she was dropping the bags of money down off the roof into a dumpster behind the building so the zako could pick it up when they escaped. The vigilante wasn't going to let that happen. the zako with the reddish brown hair didn't notice the vigilante at first but when she dropped the dead zako in front of her comrade she gasped in horror. She saw the mangled remains of her friend, who's head was nearly looking toward her back because of the broken neck. It was then the vigilante noticed this zako didn't have a weapon. Either she lost her gun or was too stupid and forgot to bring one. Either way the vigilante planned to use that to her advantage. the zako tried to punch the vigilante but it was easily dodged and countered with a headbutt. the zako held her head and stumbled around in reaction to the blow but before she could regain her senses the vigilante grabbed the zako's two large breasts and squeezed them violently. The zako, now blushing, was looking down surprised. It was the vigilante's plan to get the zako's guard down. she then kneed the zako in the stomach, prompting the zako hold her sore belly in pain and let out a great "OOOPH". The zako stumbled to the ground landing on her face, and sticking her sexy ass out trying to get back up. all the while groaning in pain. The vigilante grew tired of the zako's feeble attempts to get back up, so she stomped on the pathetic zako's back with all her force "Ahhh no!" the zako screamed. the vigilante proceeded to pick up this girl by her leotard strap as well. This made for an incredibly painfull wedgie. The zako shouted in the whiny voice, "Hey! Stop! Ow! That hurts! Im begging you! Wait, WHAT ARE YOU DO-AHHHHHHHHHHHHGGG!!!" the vigilante after holding the defeated and humiliated zako like that for at least thirty seconds, dropped the poor girl off of the roof into the dumpster. She looked down for a moment to see if the zako survived. Surprisingly the zako's hand still reached in vain for someone to help her. No one could help her now though. the only noise the zako made was dying moans. She most likely had several broken bones from the fall and was slowly and painfully dying. The vigilante smiled at her work. She took no pity on the poor agonized zako. She picked up the dead zako from earlier and threw her corpse down on top of the dying zako. The impact finished off the strugging zako, putting her out of her misery.

But there were still more zako for the vigilante to kill, and she couldn't wait.

(Remember i would like to hear other's zako fantasies too)

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-top-hh8-82312charcoal.html

This will be the vigilante's next victim. :meaw:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
clothing-top-hh8-82312charcoal_2.jpg

Back inside, another zako stared out the window and noticed the cash had stopped dropping. "What is Cindy doing? she better not be slacking off again." The view from the window showed the dumpster but from a side view, so the zako didn't see her two dead friends in the trash. The vigilante picked up a plastic shopping bag while looking for the remaining zako and now she was glad she had. This zako didn't even slightly notice her attacker creeping up from behind as she picked up her bag of stolen money. Suddenly with one quick motion the vigilante put the plastic bag over the zako's head. The zako gasped as she noticed, but it was too late. The vigilante wrapped her legs around the zako's midsection, trapping her arms so she couldn't rip the bag. the vigilante squeezed the zako hard with her legs, and the vigilante was pretty muscular so that maximized the zako's pain. The zako kicked her legs wildly in protest. She managed to kick and break a window, but it wouldn't help her. The zako then began to lose control of her bladder. Urine leaked down her kicking legs. The vigilante found this a bit gross but still held on to the zako. The zako gasped in the last bit of air left in the bag until she ran out of air to breath. Her kicking began to slow down and then finally she stopped kicking entirely. The zako seemed dead, but to make sure, the vigilante took one of the shards of broken glass and slit the robber's throat. The girl lay there in a pool of blood and urine with the bag still on her head. Not a very dignified death but that was the point. Humiliation was one of the vigilante's favorite things.

Three more zako left to kill.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
While I prefer more detailed descriptions for the small fry baddies, I like your story too. Since it's told from the viewpoint of a vigilante who doesn't care for the Zako, it makes sense that it's limited to what she notices. And the reader, who follows her like the viewers in most movies, will look at large breast or a sexy ass.

One of my Zaka fantasies is directly inspired by this Bud Spencer scene:

In funny, yet brutal fashion, the good guys beat up a lot of men who smuggle drugs hidden in fish.

The drugs haven't entered the fish on their own, so I guess that somewhere on the other side of the world, the "better halves" of the bad guys put it in.
BM1b.jpg
Before they can been warned, a pair of vigilantes storms their place and puts them on ice in a fashion even more funny and brutal.

I try to write a story. Not sure if I will ever go ahead fiddling around with their back stories though. ;)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
In one of the stores the vigilante saw a civilian hostage on the floor
hot-stylish-casual-dresses-woman-casul-dress.jpg
she was a cute girl dressed nicely. her hands and feet were bound with rope. Her mouth had a ballgag in it which was strangely sexual for a robbery. You then notice the zako on a chair, teasing the zako and sitting in a sexual position.
gi_is_ready_by_studiomc-d4hxs5b.jpg

"You'll never have curves like mine you bitch. You wan't to feel?" she pressed her backside into the hostages face, and then returned to the chair, waving her ass at the hostage. The vigilante had then snuck up on the zako while she was destracted. she pressed the zako down, keeping her in the position she was in with her ass sticking up. "Proud of that ass of yours?" the vigilante asked. "then it looks like you need to be spanked." She spanked the zako until her ass was bright red. "Ow- no- ah- stop-" the zako screamed getting cut off by a spank each time. the zako was panting and exausted. The vigilante had stopped spanking so the zako thought her torment was over, but she was very wrong. The vigilante pulled out a metal stick. It was the vigilante's signature weapon. she carries several and they are kind of like metal stakes, but they are straight with a sharp point on the end. "Here's a magic trick. You want to see this disapear?" the vigilante asked. The vigilante took the stake and jammed it up the zako's ass slowly. "Wait!- AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO GAHH MY ASS!" the zako screamed. once the stake was as far as it could go the vigilante threw the zako off the chair and went to unbind the hostage. "Run. The entrance is clear" the vigilante told her. The hostage girl didn't reply but she did what she was told. When the hostage left the vigilante turned her attention to the zako with blood dripping down her ass. The stake was long enough to reach all the way to the zako's bellybutton, so while not fatal this was very painfull. "Ugh... uhhhh. owowowowow! i-it hurts so bad" the zako moaned. The vigilante stomped with all her might onto the zako's stomach, fidgeting the stake inside her around causing immense pain. "AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG AACK NO!" the zako screamed at the top of her lungs. "This is the kind of torture you get when you threaten innocent civilians" The vigilante said. "K-kill me now. please make it stop." the zako said. But the vigilante just kicked the pained zako. She stood there for a while to watch the zako suffer, and then finally said, "Okey. I will finish you now" but she didn't make that quick either.
She put the zako in a headscissor, and slowing tightened her grip as the zako moaned in agony. when the zako was finally about to suffocate, the vigilante jerked her legs up to snap the zako's neck to maximize the zako's pain. The cracking noise was loud. Two more left.

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to give these zako names and backstories, but only after the story is finished and they are defeated. I do not know why but I like to do it that way.:brigade.baka-wolf.c:brigade.baka-wolf.c

horatiojones80

Content Creator
The 'hero' is a skinny spy who has to sneak on to a cruise ship to locate a usb drive of some sorts which is located on the person of one of the mafia bosses girls. The cruise ship is filled with chubby women, all wearing one piece bathing suits to suit that are too small for them the taste of the mob boss
IMG_1114.JPG

The heroine tries to go stealthy at first, putting one of the women in a sleeper hold until she is out, then frantically patting her down. She has trouble moving the woman due to her weight, which she points out insultingly as she tries to drag the woman into a bathroom stall, unfortunately she is discovered and a huge fight breaks out. The spy masterfully fights the women one by one, throwing them over tables, railings and one into the pool. They lie there unconscious as the action goes on around them. Sometimes one zako will try to wake the other one up, to no avail. The fight scene follows the style of an action comedy movie, it's light hearted but slightly violent and very sexy. Cheesy action music plays. Eventually the heroine has vanquished all these women. She drags the zako who fell in the pool out and gives her CPR, only to punch her out again once she comes to. After frantically searching a few of the fallen foes, the doors open and what appears to be the bosses main girl steps out, she is wearing a black one piece made of leather, kind of like this but less opaque. To taunt the hero she takes the USB drive, waves it in front of her face and then slips it in between the thong strap right above her ass.

11.jpg
After assuming stances her and the hero fight it out for a bit, with the head zako gaining the upper hand at first. She pins the hero the the ground and grits her teeth as she says "why won't you just die" or something along those lines. The heroine punches her and she rolls over onto a fallen underling. The heroine then takes the limp arm of the fallen underling and begin to choke out the head zako. The head breaks free and climbs on top of the heroine, only to pass out from exhaustion on top of the heroine. The heroine pats down her butt cheeks to find the usb drive and tosses it aside. After multiple attempts she rolls the head zako off her, says some one liner and begins to leave. she searches the purse of the head zako and finds keys to a jet ski.

Notice I don't really talk as much about the fighting as I do the aftermath. That's what's important to me.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Good story, Horacio.

Now here is the next part of mine

The vigilante listened in on the next zako's conversation through the door.
fbb52f0fdc6523f44e3d1ca5e1d0ea9a.jpg
She was talking to her only other living comrade. "Why is no one else responding? What is going on?" the zako said through a comunication device. "I think they're all dead. Grab the money you have and get out of here. I think we're in danger" the comrade repied.

The vigilante had to be fast now. She couldn't let the criminals escape. She opened the door quickly and then forcefully kicked the zako in the crotch. "AUUUUUGH!" the zako bellowed. You heard the sound of her pelvis shatting to pieces. The zako fell to the ground Agent aika style with her ass sticking in the air. The vigilante then kicked the zako's lovely ass. The zako moaned in pain, but it sounded very sexual. The vigilante then threw the zako over her knee. "Let's see how flexable you are" the vigilante snickered. The zako pleaded. "Wait, no. Not that!" but the vigilante had already started breaking the girl's back. when the back of her head nearly reached her thick ass, she began to start choking on her blood. She mad a few gurgling noises and the vigilante kept her bent back like that until she stopped gurgleing. The zako's eyes rolled back into her head and she had blood dripping from her mouth, but because the vigilante likes to be sure, she grabbed the zako's gun; which was just a pistol, and unloaded a clip into her heart. She reloaded the gun and held onto it in case she needed it to take down the last girl. The girl from the communication device. She was all that was left of her squad, and she would soon die.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
We need more bosses like this.
Maybe they can, with kind words and a gun, convince some Hollywood casting agents. ;)

Yeah. It's too bad hollywood doesn't really see things my way lol.

Anyway Let's do another one.

Our victim/zako is a lowly secretary who works for a guy who is smuggling nuclear weapons or something a big western country doesn't like, so our spy is sent to impersonate his secretary. The secretary is thick, ebony and wearing form fitting office clothing

ed423b836f7b72f89e2033a688f7787b.jpg

She ducks into the bathroom to do her makeup, to exchange words with another woman who she assumes is another secretary. It's actually our spy heroine. The heroine puts the woman in a sleeper hold, which she fights hard, but eventually succumbs to as they both slide down to the floor. The spy girl begins to strip down the secretary, also taking her phone and ID, grabbing her limp hand to activate the finger print password on it and searching her purse. Eventually she strips the secretary down to her panties, which look kind of like this except white

Grabbed Frame 92.JPG

the unconscious woman moans slightly. The spy girl responds by shoving a rag of chloroform in her face and patting her on the head. After putting on her clothes and taking her ID she finishes her identity swap by loosening the wig on the fallen secretary's head, revealing her close cropped natural hair. She grabs the secretary by the hands, which dangle around a bit, and begins to drag her into the bathroom stall. She grabs under her arms and lifts her up and puts her on the toilet seat. Her legs spread slightly so you get a good view of her crotch area. The spy finally takes the woman's pantyhos and shoves them in her mouth, tilting her head back in the process. After waving bye to her and smiling in a passive aggressive manner, she closes the door and walks out of the bathroom.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Yeah. It's too bad hollywood doesn't really see things my way lol.

Anyway Let's do another one.

Our victim/zako is a lowly secretary who works for a guy who is smuggling nuclear weapons or something a big western country doesn't like, so our spy is sent to impersonate his secretary. The secretary is thick, ebony and wearing form fitting office clothing

View attachment 62998

She ducks into the bathroom to do her makeup, to exchange words with another woman who she assumes is another secretary. It's actually our spy heroine. The heroine puts the woman in a sleeper hold, which she fights hard, but eventually succumbs to as they both slide down to the floor. The spy girl begins to strip down the secretary, also taking her phone and ID, grabbing her limp hand to activate the finger print password on it and searching her purse. Eventually she strips the secretary down to her panties, which look kind of like this except white

View attachment 62999

the unconscious woman moans slightly. The spy girl responds by shoving a rag of chloroform in her face and patting her on the head. After putting on her clothes and taking her ID she finishes her identity swap by loosening the wig on the fallen secretary's head, revealing her close cropped natural hair. She grabs the secretary by the hands, which dangle around a bit, and begins to drag her into the bathroom stall. She grabs under her arms and lifts her up and puts her on the toilet seat. Her legs spread slightly so you get a good view of her crotch area. The spy finally takes the woman's pantyhos and shoves them in her mouth, tilting her head back in the process. After waving bye to her and smiling in a passive aggressive manner, she closes the door and walks out of the bathroom.

This one is great. Once I finish the one i am working on I should do more nonlethal stories because I usually prefer those.

- - - Updated - - -

HTB1tMA5HXXXXXcFapXXq6xXFXXX1.jpg
The vigilante saw the last zako running towards the back alley where you saw five motercycles parked there. It must have been the group's getaway plan. The vigilante chased after the zako, she had a few plans to stop the criminal, but it was not nessesary. the heel on the zako's left shoe snapped, causing the zako to trip. She was probably regretting her shoe choice now. The vigilante pounced on the downed zako, pinning her to the ground. "AH! W-who are you?!" The zako asked. the vigilante replied by saying, "Im the one who killed all your friends, but dont worry. Youre going to join them soon. But I have to make sure your death is painfull first." with a sinister smile. "No! I surrender! Im too young to die! Dont hurt me!" The vigilante started tugging on the zako's bellybutton peircing. "Ow! Ow stop that hurts!" the zako shouted. "That hurts? are you kidding?" the vigilante replied. "Youre the most pathetic one yet. I havent even gotten started. Nice piering by the way. Did you steal it?" The zako knew she needed to find some way out of this, but she couldn't think of anything else to do but beg. "Please. I havent even graduated college yet!" she begged. "not my problem" the vigilante replied. "You chose crime" She took the zako's shoes off and began twisting her right ankle onto the verge of snapping. "OW! OW! STOP!" the zako pleaded, but then her ankle made a load crack. "AHHH! N-No... im begging you, please!" The vigilante rarely showed compassion, but she did feel like killing this girl might be a little harsh. Maybe she would just punish the girl more to teach her a lesson.

She broke the zako's other ankle. She wanted to be sure the zako could not get away. The zako was breathing heavily and twitching. Her boobs jiggled as she twitched. The vigilante saw the bouncing things and got an idea. She grabbed on to the zako's breasts. "H-hey! you perver- ACCKHHH!" The zako shouted as the vigilante started twisting her boobs. She twisted them as much as she could and held the zako like that as she lay there screaming. When the vigilante finally let go the zako held her breasts in pain, as she was moaning sexually. The vigilante gave the zako a few seconds to process the pain before grabbing her by her leotard and giving her a painfull wedgie. "AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEE!!!" The zako screeched. The vigilante then dropped the zako back to the ground and began grinding her foot into the girl's crotch. "NONONONONONO!" the zako pleaded, but the vigilante was not done yet. She then stomped on her victim's pussy which would likely leave a nasty bruise. Continued with several stomps to the zako's stomach and chest, breaking several ribs. Then, after she had done all possible damage to her body, she moved ont to snap the zako's fingers one by one. The zako ran out of of energy to scream, and was now just gasping as each finger was broken. All that was left was the zako's pretty little face. The vigilante broke the zako's nose and knocked  a few teeth out. There was one last thing to do. She took a knife and cut off the barely consious girl's leotard and took a second to admire her work. The zako's boobs were red from being twisted and there were a few bruised spots all over her body. The most noticable was her bruised vagina. despite the bruises she had a nice body. And also had a very closed virgin pussy. This surprised the vigilante who assumed these zako were all sluts who have alot of sex. The vigilante pinched the nipples of the zako till they bled as a finishing touch. She then wrapped her arm around the now nude zako's neck and choked her unconcious. A stream of urine leaked down the zako's leg. She used some wire to tie the the girl to a pole for everyone to see. This would be a warning to any other aspiring criminal. This is what happens to those who betray the law.

At the same time the zako was lucky she was allowed to live and didn't have any perminant damage. She would be in the hospital in pain for a while, but will eventually make a full recovery. Hopefully she won't return to the life of crime, or else she will probably be killed or imprisined for life. Though she doesnt think so, she got off lucky. But the fact that her embaressing pictures naked, beaten up, and humiliated tied to a pole might assure that she would be a virgin for life. If she is lucky again maybe she'll fine someone who can look past that.

As the Vigilante walked back to her car she praised herself for the job well done.

- - - Updated - - -

Short story about police zako is next.
girl-cop-polizei-hande.jpg

sexy-police-officer-sexy-polizei-girl-uniform-polizistin-19.jpg

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I decided i will save the police zako idea for later. Also I'll post the Mall hiest zako's backstories soon. Maybe as a thing to do in between this next story. I thought it would be interesting to do a story similar to Servi's Interactive Zako Story thread. I will start with the scenario, but you readers can reccomend ideas to fill in the details.

Here is the story. Your family owns a big company where weapons are made. The day before, a group of ninja zako stole one of your blueprints for a cloaking device, and a new type of silenced gun. You are tasked to go to their village
japanese_village-1440x900.jpg
and take back the blueprints, and bring back all of the ninja zako, dead or alive, beacause they have strange ninjitsu powers that science cant explain, so your family company would like to run tests on them so they could possibly harness their powers. You are equiped with a van to bring back the unconsious and/or dead ninjas, along with paralysis blowdarts, syringes, a baton, guns, explosives, and a combat knife as you creep around in a bush you notice the first ninja standing guard at the border of the city, holding two sai. She seemed to have a keen eye, so you had to be careful or else she would see you.
Free-Shipping-2014-New-Arrival-MASKED-RIDER-Costume-Hot-Selling-Black-Faux-Leather-Jumpsuit-Japanned-Bodysuit.jpg_350x350.jpg
What do you do?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
You slowly approach, thinking how good it is that she is alone, so you don't have to kill her.
(After all, you don't know the person under the mask, it may be a tragedy.)
Name: Elisha Underhill
Profession: truck driver

Height: average
Body Type: frail
Features: strong
Eyes: dark brown
Hair: long, curly, black

Annoyed by: foriegn customs/accents
Sucker For: elaborate schemes

Favourite Sin: wrath
Favourite Virtue: humility

Household: three cats, fiance

Favourite color: pale green

(from Chaotic Shiny - Modern Character Generator)
You try a paralysis blowdart, but it's not going through her leather ninja suit. Now she's alarmed and have to shoot her unceremoniously with your silenced gun. (You are a bit sad and hope you can get the next one alive.)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I will continue this soon, but first, i forgot a detail. Before I write in the part Karl suggested I would like a quick vote here. Should the main character be male, or female? This will be important in the story shortly so I would like a choice on the preffered attacker.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
I

I will continue this soon, but first, i forgot a detail. Before I write in the part Karl suggested I would like a quick vote here. Should the main character be male, or female? This will be important in the story shortly so I would like a choice on the preffered attacker.
I vote for the hero to be male

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I vote for the hero to be male 

Since you said first and I would like to continue now I will go with that. I was asking because I thought of the hero stealing a ninja uniform to blend in.

You slowly approach the lether clad ninja, leaving the van far out of the ninja's sight. It would be a long walk to take the zakos back, but better safe then sorry. You're glad the zako is alone because you would like to avoid killing them if possible. You take no joy from taking lives, though you know sometimes it may be necissary. Back at the corperation even, they have no plans to hurt the the zako if not needed. They simply want to see how their powers work, and also bring the zako to justice for their crimes, as the ninja clan has been known to steal from the city and some ninja have even hurt or killed innocent civilians to get what they came for. Even still you and the company were trying to avoid unneccisary deaths.

Free-Shipping-2014-New-Arrival-MASKED-RIDER-Costume-Hot-Selling-Black-Faux-Leather-Jumpsuit-Japanned-Bodysuit.jpg_350x350.jpg
You shoot a paralysis dart straight into the ninja's neck, but you forgot to take into account that she was wearing thick leather. The dart couldn't pierce it. The ninja immediatly noticed, and looked around trying to find where the dart came from. You knew she would kill you in an instant if you didn't act fast, so you quickly reached for a silenced pistol and shot her in the belly. The ninja's eyes suddenly widened. You heard a faint gasp as she looked at the bloody bullet hole straight through her naval. She stood in shock for half a second before falling to her knees and then faceplanting. You creep up to the ninja and grab her arm. You then proceed to drag her into the nearest bush. All that is left from the zako is faint gurgling. You flip the zako onto her back so you can see her eyes. They struggle to not roll back into her head. You then unzip her outfit all the way. You noticed she has a mixture of blood and saliva dripping down her mouth. You also notice the girl has long brown hair and a pretty face. It's such a shame you had to shoot her. Most of the gurgling has stopped, but you aren't fully sure if she's dead, so you stab one of her sai through her left breast, into her heart. You then close the ninja's eye as a sign of respect. You then notice in her left sleeve she had a small wallet of photos. Inside are pictures of cats. Seemingly cats she owned. You fould it slightly sad that those cats now had no owner, but you couldn't let your emotions cloud your judgement. She would have killed you if you had not shot her.

As you continue inside you see two ninja talking
767cb8bd28720655ebb8fbaf0a5e2296.jpg
1086750674_ed1623b7f7_o.jpg

One ninja was wearing very skimpy clothing and was very thin. She had a sword and two sai. The other only had a sword and was wearing more traditional ninja clothing.

"I sense something is wrong here" the scantily clad ninja said. "Chill out Jessica" the traditional ninja said. "Today is a good day. We got the plans from those assholes, didn't we? Now let's celebrate! come on! Have a drink with me!" You could tell the traditional ninja was very drunk, so she would be fairly easy to pick off, but you were worried about the other one. A drunk ninja is basically useless because their usual senses were dulled, but a sober ninja would notice most attacks a second before they happened. If they were seperate it would be easier, but they seemed like they would be talking for a while. You would like to avoid any other deaths, but you aren't quite sure what to do.

Now time to decide...

- - - Updated - - -

But first i'll get the first mall crasher bio ready. You'll see the robber's motivation along with what they were thinking moments before their deaths.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
You make the thin girl (Jessica) investigate a noise. She goes alone, as the drunk one isn't believing that there is something. While she is away, you can easily choke out her colleague.

When Jessica comes back, she thinks that the traditional ninja just passed out from the alcohol. She tries to wake her up. And in this moment, you can attack her from behind.

Name: Michelle Maddock
Profession: cosmetologist

Height: tall
Body Type: slender
Features: striking
Eyes: dark blue
Hair: medium, wavy, light brown

Annoyed by: foolish bravery
Sucker For: get rich quick schemes

Favourite Sin: envy
Favourite Virtue: patience

Household: boyfriend

Lucky number: 38

Name:
Jessica Tsang
Profession: assisstant manager

Body Type: lanky
Features: bold
Eyes: dark hazel
Hair: medium, straight, dark brown

Annoyed by: obscure trivia
Sucker For: complete honesty

Favourite Sin: gluttony

Household: empty

Favourite color: grey

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain

Thanks. Feel free to suggest things too. :)

- - - Updated - - -

You make the thin girl (Jessica) investigate a noise. She goes alone, as the drunk one isn't believing that there is something. While she is away, you can easily choke out her colleague.

When Jessica comes back, she thinks that the traditional ninja just passed out from the alcohol. She tries to wake her up. And in this moment, you can attack her from behind.

Name: Michelle Maddock
Profession: cosmetologist

Height: tall
Body Type: slender
Features: striking
Eyes: dark blue
Hair: medium, wavy, light brown

Annoyed by: foolish bravery
Sucker For: get rich quick schemes

Favourite Sin: envy
Favourite Virtue: patience

Household: boyfriend

Lucky number: 38

Name:
Jessica Tsang
Profession: assisstant manager

Body Type: lanky
Features: bold
Eyes: dark hazel
Hair: medium, straight, dark brown

Annoyed by: obscure trivia
Sucker For: complete honesty

Favourite Sin: gluttony

Household: empty

Favourite color: grey

Yes some don't fit, like the thin girl's favorite sin being gluttony, lol. And also I imagine being a ninja theif to be a full time job, but i'll try to use some of these if possible.

- - - Updated - - -

stock-photo-attractive-young-blond-girl-wearing-a-black-leotard-and-black-leather-jacket-on-a-gray-studio-256934131.jpg
Cynthia Rogers was always a braggart. She was not rich, and she was not popular, but still always had a way of making herself out to be so much better than everyone else. She usually bragged about her physical features, because she was blessed with good looks. But inside she was very lonely. She lived alone, with not even a pet. She's had sex with many guys because of her looks, but she couldn't hold a steady relationship because of her retched personality. She was very vain and picky with how she liked her men to look, so even the ones who tolerated her were pushed aside. She worked at a Starbucks, but once got so mad at a customer that she poured hot coffee on his crotch. Understandably, she was immediatly fired. After losing her job she couldn't pay her bills anymore, so she decided to join a small gang a criminals in a mall heist. Her job was simple. Guard the entrance, and let no one in.

- - - Updated - - -

Cynthia saw a woman walk into the mall. She had not actually expected anyone to try, but this stange hooded woman did. Cynthia pointed out her gun. "Get on the ground, now!" She yelled. But before she knew what was going on the room was covered in smoke. She looked around aimlessly, but she still wasn't worried. No one could get past her. She was perfect. But then all of a sudden, Cynthia landed right onto her face. She reached for her gun, as she dropped it as she fell, but it was no use, because the hooded woman was on top of her. She then grasped Cynthia's arm. "WAIT DONT!" Cynthia screamed, but it was too late. Her arm was snapped backwards. Just looking at her broken arm nearly made her pass out. "D-don't kill me!" She begged. Only now did Cynthia realize she wasn't perfect. Now that she was soon going to die. She screamed as her other arm was snapped, and then the hooded woman moved on to her neck. Cynthia begged for her life one last time, but the hooded woman did not respond. She struggled as her neck was forcefully broken. She died after the first neck snap, but the hooded vigilante decided to turn the zako int a human bobble head to scare her allies. Overall, Cynthia Rogers was a vile person who would push other people off to get to the top. If she hadn't been killed she probably would have killed the police who showed up soon after the vigilante arrived.

- - - Updated - - -

767cb8bd28720655ebb8fbaf0a5e2296.jpg
Jessica told the more traditionally dressed ninja, "well I'm going to investigate. You stay here, here Michelle, and don't drink too much"

"whatever" Michelle replied.
1086750674_ed1623b7f7_o.jpg

Now was your chance. As soon as Jessica was far enough away, you leap over to the drunk ninja and wrap your arm around her neck. You use your other hand to muffle the ninja's screams. She dropped her beer bottle onto the floor and it shattered, but luckily no other ninja seemed to notice. "Mmmmmphhhh!" the ninja's struggling was kind of cute in a way. She kicked her legs and let out high pitched, yet muffled squeals as you rose her from the ground. When she lost consiousness, you laid her down on the ground. Her ass stuck upward, letting you see up her skirt, reavealing her panties.
fNA4o.jpg
You then have a plan. You'll leave the ninja there and go back to the bush to hide. When the skinny ninja, Jessica came back she would assume that her fellow ninja passed out from all of the alcohol. When she gets distracted by that, then you will strike.

(The part where Jessica is taken out and I post the next choice is soon, but I don't have time right now. Feel free to reccomend how you all think Jessica should be taken out)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Jessica is back and checks on Michelle, what distracts her only for a short time, so you have to act fast. With the baton in your hand, you jump forward and brutally hit the back of her neck. It makes a crunching sound and she lands on top of Michelle, with her butt in the air. You enjoy the view...

Now you could tie and gag both ninjas before carrying them to your van - thankfully they aren't very heavy. But the crunching sound makes you worry that you have broken Jessica's neck. She is just knocked out and moving her may kill or paralyze her. You have already killed one, will you risk another? Or leave them there, hoping for your and Jessica's sake that they don't wake up. Maybe you'll find a neck brace in one of the houses, but on the other hand, you will certainly find more ninjas. Do you have the time to care the health of a criminal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.