SFxT - Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GATOKYO

Potential Patron
Excuse,I find your CAMMY's nude version is not have " CAMY_01.2ry " & " CMY_01.4ce " ,two files
Can you make up this?
Thanks a lot:o

NotMe

Content Creator
Excuse,I find your CAMMY's nude version is not have " CAMY_01.2ry " & " CMY_01.4ce " ,two files
Can you make up this?
Thanks a lot:o
Well, I didn't modify those so I didn't include them. The original ones work fine :S

GATOKYO

Potential Patron
Well...but I hope see CAMMY nude in the menu pic,just like Chun-Li
So...can you make up two files again,please?
Thank you so much.

meik1111

Potential Patron
Great Thread!!;)
Thanks for the nice Mods!!!
I have a little request:
Can someone please upload the untouched PC files from Poison?
PSN_01.2ry
PSN_01.4ce
PSN_01.color_cluster.lua
PSN_01.obj.emb
PSN_01.obj.emo
PSN_01.pdr.emm
PSN_01_01.obj.emm
PSN_01_02.obj.emm
PSN_01_03.obj.emm
PSN_01_04.obj.emm
PSN_01_05.obj.emm
PSN_01_06.obj.emm
I need the untouched PC Files for converting to xbox360!!

NotMe

Content Creator
Finally another update!
Added Chun-Li_v1.
Fixes to be made:
Skin color difference between face and body
Body showing up completely white in pandora mode.
There may be some minor graphical glitches I'll look into later.

PS: Thanks to hotbid for teaching me how to port mods from AE to SFxT and to davehammer for posting the awesome Chun-Li skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

locust3d

Potential Patron
Hi, I posted this in zetaboards and maybe someone could be interested in this at gamevixen, I took velet large boob mod and made a topless poison version:
2zghrhx.jpg
First use the nude mod for poison on this thread, then download this PSN_01.obj.emo and replace the file.

Also made a no chains version PSN_01.obj.emo and a red hair mod Roxy style PSN_01_01.obj.emm

24268vn.jpg

dragonturtle

Potential Patron
@locust3d, thanks for the effort but Mediafire has been blocking pretty much everything the last few days. Somehow your .emo's violate their terms of service. You're better off posting the files directly to GVZ...

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Hey dragonturtle. This is a common thing with mediafire. The item has not been deleted, but when you go to the link by clicking it, it reroutes you to say it has been deleted. I think it's something they put in place to curb people pirating things through forums, so they just block incoming traffic from any forums.

However, it is easy to get around. Simply right-click the link and select copy link. Then go into your address bar and paste, and it will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.