SDT Loader (1 Viewer)

Thee Pie Man

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Thee Pie Man said:
Anonymous said:
Yes, this is possible. No, I'm not doing that.

Guests can't receive karma, I still feel that guests should be allowed access to whatever they want within reason. Setting a karma limit would also lock out thousands of users who never post, or have contributed nothing worthwhile. Basically limiting the mods to modders, which is pretty weak.

Luckily we don't have the problem of people uploading content elsewhere... though I'd rather somewhere else be bothered with the idiots who cba to read.

Well that is a major flaw in my suggestion. Now I hate my own words. What if we just put it in bold huge letters...Maybe then people would read it. Or we could just not care about the wanderers and let them sit there and complain. Ignoring is pretty easy I feel. *shrugs* Sorry Anon I have no real suggestion :-X I will keep thinking on it though and if I come up with something actually useful or reasonable I will let you know.
I'm actually all for ignoring idiots.

Is there a way to put in an ignore button then or is it just going to be will power? (Not that it takes much usually to do so)

srotu

Potential Patron
at some point we were all newbies (like i am now) to things and it takes time to learn them. when i 1st got on a computer i didn't know how to cut and paste and online it took a bit to learn how to do things. i had just found the loader and was looking forward to learning it and hopefully teach someone one day. i ask that everone think back to when they we're new and how they fucked up till they got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.