SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Exploring Loader a bit more and trying to figure out how people made mods like Thicker Ass and Thighs or Better feet so they load in Loader with the appropriate skin tones.

First I need to translate all the skins to the TAF mod

1613265356854.png

sclover13

Content Creator
Are you still taking requests sclover13 sclover13 or is that no option at the moment? If so I would have one or two...
Always taking requests! However, because time is extremely limited I work on whatever my heart says to go with when I sit down at my computer lol. So, no promises other than I'll certainly add your request to my list!
What would you like to see made?

sclover13

Content Creator
unknown.png

Recently I've been trying to adapt the TAF mod to loader. I've already created all the skin tones. I'll upload those to the RM sometime this week.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the loader script to change skin tones with a body type mod to work correctly.

For now I'm putting that project on the back burner and returning back to Miko Kubota / ME_KO.

For Miko she needs to have really massive calves and large forearms. I made modifications to the TAF mod as a base for her clothes. I actually really like the look of the big calves...

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
Always taking requests! However, because time is extremely limited I work on whatever my heart says to go with when I sit down at my computer lol. So, no promises other than I'll certainly add your request to my list!
What would you like to see made?
Sure thing, do at your own pace as you like or not at all, fine by me.

I'd like to request "Skinny Mod Clothes" to your "Skinny bitch" body mod. My idea is some nylons/leggings.

Question is if you'd rather create one from scratch or adjust some existing ones. I would request 3 fix colours white/black/red. Or if you like to do full RGB adjustable is your call.

If you prefer to work on an existing mod (adjust that to fit "Skinny bitch"), a mod from BrokenToaster comes to mind

Maybe some fishnet version too but I do not overdue my request so I leave that out for now.

sclover13

Content Creator

I'd like to request "Skinny Mod Clothes" to your "Skinny bitch" body mod. My idea is some nylons/leggings.

Question is if you'd rather create one from scratch or adjust some existing ones. I would request 3 fix colours white/black/red. Or if you like to do full RGB adjustable is your call.

If you prefer to work on an existing mod (adjust that to fit "Skinny bitch"), a mod from BrokenToaster comes to mind

Maybe some fishnet version too but I do not overdue my request so I leave that out for now.
You know what, I'm going to bump this to priority #1. It's not hard, and its actually on my To-Do list as well!

sclover13

Content Creator

Finished a simple RGB adjustable mid-thigh.
When I finish my current project I'll put out a high-thigh, lace, and knee-high version.

If you haven't already download the 1.4 version of SkinnyBitch. It fixes some issues with the OG one.

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator

The mod works with shoes now, yet I was wondering about the colouring:
issue-bottoms-blk-sho-legwear-blue.png

-bottoms is upper thigh (black)
-calfs and shoe slot share the same both are blue in this sample (shoe-slot)

My point is, it would be best to have the nylons as legwear alone, works with bottom and shoe slot alike. Just thought I give a note about it, feel free to ignore if its meant this way.

Thanks again for fullfilling the request.

sclover13

Content Creator

My point is, it would be best to have the nylons as legwear alone, works with bottom and shoe slot alike. Just thought I give a note about it, feel free to ignore if its meant this way.

This is going to sound nuts, but I'm not aware of a way to put the mod on legwear. As far as vanilla mods go, that isn't a option to my knowledge. There is very likely a Loader method of doing it however. I'll take a look at it when I get some free time. Thanks for letting me know!

sclover13

Content Creator
Looking for some fun? Turn on Dialogue and turn up the volume. See if you can find it.

sclover13

Content Creator

Btw, I figured out how to fix this mod. It'll become a LOADER only mod, but that's ok. I'll fix it sometime this weekend. Thanks for bearing with me here.

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
Btw, I figured out how to fix this mod. It'll become a LOADER only mod, but that's ok. I'll fix it sometime this weekend. Thanks for bearing with me here.
That is great news. I do not think vanilla SDT is much used by the people anyway mostlly with loader and for the ones who like to have it as vanilla working you have your previous version.

Thank you that you are still motivated and willing to update your nifty work. I'm looking forward to it.

sclover13

Content Creator

sclover13

Content Creator
Working to update all my costume mods to be more modern - aka Loader mods. I've always strived to make my mods work in vanilla, but that's held me back.

Currently delving in deep in Stuntcock's Dynamic Hair Extender.

1618753608796.png

The wing and butt flap now have dynamic movement and obey gravity and respond to actions made by the actors.

1618753707824.png
1618753767332.png
1618753804296.png

Building so more complex hair dynamics

1618753898863.png
1618753987373.png
1618754003123.png

Repurposing the leash to accomplish some fun and interesting mods that were previously impossible.

Wish Stuntcock were still around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.