Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

Courius

Potential Patron
I released V2(.5), as a quick fix. Especially most cash shop costumes & basic underwear look acceptable again. Just install the fix-package above the already installed De-Censor.

Only 2? You should have had 3 ;-)
Please follow the Installation Instructions provided here and do not use QuickBMS for texture re-import.

that kinda... discouraging...
so... i take that dds inside tex folder is readed first before the tex files huh...?
well... for safety reason, i use both
*has been kicked to sky *

I know this is very off topic but is it possible to get SB to work with the steam overlay? Also Thanks for putting this all together will you ever consider doing a retexture of the maps?

at least it working for me, launching it from steam by adding the sblauncher.exe thru non-steam game option on bottom of the library.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Currently it wouldn't have too much of an effect. Most of the Information would be Mipmapped out by the Game-Engine. Visible, but especially nipples need a HD replacement first.
I'll archive it in the request section - for now I'll just wish you all a happy easter!

jentry

Potential Patron
Guess I'm one of the only ones that doesn't like these mods. I prefer the original nipple textures used by the game. Anyway you guys can make a version that uses those but decensors the lower part?

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
I use the original nipple textures by the game :-P - They just aren't detailed enough for a HD mod at the moment.
Just the Pussy (Edit: The lower part in general) over here is customized.

scarletblader

Potential Patron
On the unsealer mod, at least the medic nipples are.... a little off

0329113050.jpg

Malamasala

Potential Patron
The concept of just placing the files in the folders seem magical. Does the game really just use them instead of the packaged file if they happen to be there? Or do I need to take a look into the medic mod you mention that has more details on the process.

It does however raise the question about if this wouldn't be detectable by various checks from Aeria Games. Since you move from the comfort zone of same file sizes and names, to different amount of files and sizes.

Eolis

Potential Patron
It does however raise the question about if this wouldn't be detectable by various checks from Aeria Games. Since you move from the comfort zone of same file sizes and names, to different amount of files and sizes.

Quickbms repack would also be detectable with a simple crc check.

aquyla

Potential Patron
hello,

first i want to say that you guys did a nice job with mods. now i have one question. i used mods, they are working for me. but i was wondering if mods are client-sided or anyone can see you naked when you're using mods? thx :)

IeviKokonoe

Potential Patron
hello,

first i want to say that you guys did a nice job with mods. now i have one question. i used mods, they are working for me. but i was wondering if mods are client-sided or anyone can see you naked when you're using mods? thx :)
Only you can see it since you have the files on your computer

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
On the unsealer mod, at least the medic nipples are.... a little off

0329113050.jpg
Ah, finally I understand how the unsealer works. Sorry I released this shit, but weren't able to figure out how to test the results ^^. Thank you so much for the report - i suggest you delete the unsealer nude mod again ;-)
That what you get kids, if you slightly increase the size of the nipples for a basic nude skin and didn't understand the consequences for the unsealer...

WTF?That's a finished skin?
confused.png
Yeah Gandalf, I'm Human, no Maia, I'm sorry! ;-)

View attachment 9828
is there a way to make the whole whipper more bright?

atm her arm feet and face are too dark
That is not a bug within one of my releases, or is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kooka26

Potential Patron
Hi,

And first of all, thank you and congratulation for all your hard work on this game or others ... :)
Sorry, but i just have a question i have installed all the Nude file into the "tex" folder of the game, and all works perfectly, but
i dont get how to get working those one : Lossless HD Nude Texture Package :confused:
I just put the *.Png into the same folder as the one for the Nude Mod (All Classes) V2 but it does not seem working like that ... could you help me please ?

Thank you again

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Hey Kooka26,

thx!
but you took this package from the modders section. the modders section is for modders and not for client use. I didn't release a HD mod yet - and with the freshly introduced unsealer problems, I'll need to fix every nude texture released yet for the goal of a clean, everything compatible with each other, set of nude mods provided.
at least all of us scarlet blade modders now learned something, damn this doomed pioneering work...

for now the nude mod v2 is a completely fine.
i need to do these fixes because the nipple size shouldn't change everytime some character equips an unsealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kooka26

Potential Patron
Hi ShadowX2X !

Ok ! I don't get that its like tools texture for Modders :p
For sure, i will be patient until the Vixen Staff, or just yourself could provide HD Nude texture.

Thanks a lot again :o

visby

Potential Patron
As for the issue I had before it seemed that my account had become locked onto one server the one without my characters of course. But everything seems fine now with OB.

Just wanted to say thank you sir you are a scholar and a gentleman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.