Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (3 Viewers)

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
There are those german Waffen-SS style uniforms inbetween the texture files. You could whiten the characters up and create a mod around that concept :-P - hopefully nobody would want anything like that.

cloudwild

Potential Patron
well the puzzle de-censor and the sentinel de-censor workd fine for me. But not the nude patch only worked for all classes exept sentinel dont know why yet lol. are you making a new version of the sentinels nude patch?

Eolis

Potential Patron
Shadow, are you going to update the modders section as well when the unsealer fix will be finished ?

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Hey Shadow, your nude mod is amazing but i still have a little request here, is it possible to make gapped vagina for all girls please? like the one shown below?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j4ys1t.png
You mean Innie-Vagina. The gap is the void between the thighs :-P and all the character classes got one already because gap's are damn sexy and the developers know that!
No, I can't. It's the same problem as with clothing mods, some people prefer bottomless, some topless, some only transparency. We'll have to wait for someone who does the "Scarlet Blade Nude Mod - Innie Edition" ;-)

uh...okay...T^T
I'm sorry :-/
Playing Sentinel with my Mod would be the compromise. It's quite Innie.

err Shadow can u make some other class mod? only medic mod so less =( example like defender mod don have
Sorry, I can't. As it turned out, Nude & De-Censor need way too much attention before I can even think about doing work like o5119 with his awesome medic mods. Maybe you should look into the "Link Section", Naduron, Eddyboy and maybe Eolis in the future might be able to provide you with some of the things you are searching for.

well the puzzle de-censor and the sentinel de-censor workd fine for me. But not the nude patch only worked for all classes exept sentinel dont know why yet lol. are you making a new version of the sentinels nude patch?
Keep in mind, that the installation order should make sense. If you install the nude mod, and then the plain sentinel de-censor above that, you'll override the nude textures of the sentinel.

Shadow, are you going to update the modders section as well when the unsealer fix will be finished ?
I will. But it will take some time. For a maximum of efficiency I'll base every texture on a HD nude mod in the future, to be able to provide compatible packages of HD & default underwear & unsealer nude packages.

having problems with the sentinel decensore its not working it say the files is much larger than the original and then it corrupts the file
the old version befor version 2 worked fine but this one desent work for me nether v2.5
You should consider reading the installation instructions. Even the big, red, bold part with "Warning" above it and the few other lines over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

cloudwild

Potential Patron
having problems with the sentinel decensore its not working it say the files is much larger than the original and then it corrupts the file
the old version befor version 2 worked fine but this one desent work for me nether v2.5

G

googolicious

does anyone know where the face/head texture file is.
i want to make whipper's skin slightly darker.

metasinz

Potential Patron
I just downloaded, and tried from both sources so I believe they are working fine.

In any case, thanks a lot for these mods. I wonder how many people would actually pay for an unsealer instead of just downloading something like this haha! However it is only possible now because of awesome people like you so please keep up the good work!

punkbuzter

Potential Patron
I just tried to download the Sentinel DeCensor from MEGA, downlaod stopped at ~60%, now the file is no longer available.
Just tried to download the same from Zippyshare, got a passworded .zip file, checked the thread for any password but no luck.
Tried to download it 2 time more just to be sure it's not being corrupted the first time, no luck either.

ShadowX2X or someone else, could you please upload the DeCensor mod to 4shared? You'll get 15GB as free storage as a registered user which is free ofc, I'm using it to distribute my own Minecraft-server files to friends etc, so just trying to say it's an easy site to use. Though the people who wants to download files from 4shared got to register as well, though that souldn't be a problem, besides they'll get 15GB of free storage as well they might have use of some day :P

Thanks in advance //

Eolis

Potential Patron
I just downloaded, and tried from both sources so I believe they are working fine.

In any case, thanks a lot for these mods. I wonder how many people would actually pay for an unsealer instead of just downloading something like this haha! However it is only possible now because of awesome people like you so please keep up the good work!

I would, because the game is fun and i support its developers. And for once they give us an ingame way to be naked, those guys deserver the money (that said, i'll change the nipple on my character anyway :D).

checked the thread for any password but no luck.
Tried to download it 2 time more just to be sure it's not being corrupted the first time, no luck either.

The password is in the first post, in the installation instruction section, how can you miss that ?

metasinz

Potential Patron
I would, because the game is fun and i support its developers. And for once they give us an ingame way to be naked, those guys deserver the money (that said, i'll change the nipple on my character anyway :D).

The password is in the first post, in the installation instruction section, how can you miss that ?

You took the words out of my mouth. I was one of those who bought the elite founder package for my Punisher hahaha! Would have gotten the legendary one if I could actually get the flask and posters sent to my country but alas this is not to be.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Thanks for testing the downloads, metasinz!
I'll keep up ^^

I just tried to download the Sentinel DeCensor from MEGA, downlaod stopped at ~60%, now the file is no longer available [...]
Come on, punkbuzter!

Two different Hosters are better than one. I can't provide DL Links for everyone of the existing >10K One-Click-Hosters. I chose my favourite (mega.co.nz) and a crowd pleaser (zippyshare.com) for people with less compatible browsers or other kinds of problems with MEGA. I would never ask potential downloaders of my packages to register somewhere just to download the files - that's annoying as hell and a privacy protection nightmare. Sorry if it sounds rude, but damn, I would hate that sooooo much! And I don't think I am alone.

Your zippyshare.com *.zip seems to be absolutely fine. Just look into the "Installation Instructions" again. You'll find my default archive password over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.