1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarlet Blade - Modding Possibilities

Discussion in 'Game Mods' started by seskins, Mar 16, 2013.

1. seskins

seskins Potential Patron

Hi! I used to do some model/texture editing for WoW, but have left that behind a long time ago. And now I'd really like to mod SB. It's such a sexy game, but I think it could be even sexier!

There are two things I wanna do: Increase bust size and change the shader/texture that controls the shininess/specularity of the character skin.

Is any of this possible at all? Are there any competent scripters out there that are interested in undertaking the challenge of making it possible?

I haven't seen any info other than uncensor stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
  2. trumpdog

trumpdog Avid Affiliate

3. seskins

seskins Potential Patron

Yeah, thanks, I did check that thread, but it seems to be nothing more than nudemods. I guess I can try to edit the textures there again, but I had no luck earlier.

4. RoqueDemon

RoqueDemon Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Just a small warning. If you start venturing into the NSFW side of things I'll be forced to move the thread to the appropriate section.
    So, if there's that possibility, please tell me now and I/Gandalf will move it as soon as possible.