Saving Male Replacers (1 Viewer)

LordOfFlies

Potential Patron
Hey so I know we can save custom-made girls to our character folders but is there any way to save when we use a male replacer? I primarily use the Tentacle mod and was trying to see if there was a way to replace the default male with the tentacles to save myself some time settingup. If not It's not big deal just can't seem to find an answer patrolling the forums, thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer!

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
1. Add your male replace to a character folder as you do custom made girls

2. Add male replacer filename to mods.txt

3. If your male replacer is overwriting character code grab StopSWFCode.swf (NOT StopSWFCode_Global.swf) and place it in the character folder as well and add it to mods.txt

4. You may need to add a code.txt file (even if it's blank) to make sure StopSWFCode.swf works

JLefay21

Potential Patron
1. Add your male replace to a character folder as you do custom made girls

2. Add male replacer filename to mods.txt

3. If your male replacer is overwriting character code grab StopSWFCode.swf (NOT StopSWFCode_Global.swf) and place it in the character folder as well and add it to mods.txt

4. You may need to add a code.txt file (even if it's blank) to make sure StopSWFCode.swf works
Hello, I'm trying to follow your steps for the male replacer file name but I'm not having any luck. Do I do this within the Modding screen like I would do a custom Female character, or am I making a whole new male replacer file?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Hello, I'm trying to follow your steps for the male replacer file name but I'm not having any luck. Do I do this within the Modding screen like I would do a custom Female character, or am I making a whole new male replacer file?
The steps as written are for a male character folder, but it is possible to achieve the same thing with a female character folder if you adjust any code.txt to not include any HIM entries.

JLefay21

Potential Patron
I'm sorry, I'm still not getting it. Can you give me an example code for a HIM? Nothing I seem to make seems to work. I'd also like to save swf replacers too. I'm sorry to be annoying I'm just new to this. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.