Saving a Character? (1 Viewer)

HentaiLover147

Potential Patron
I can't figure out how to fill in the missing path's under the save character tab. o.O?

Modding > Store Custom Char > Save Character > " please enter missing path's manually " ???

Two lines are highlighted in red?

Attachments

• SDTAsukaMaid01.jpg
    SDTAsukaMaid01.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 782

Bluey5

Potential Patron
That just means you have to direct that file to the directory (folder) it came from. For example...

If you got the mod from Mods/Body, then you would put on the red line "Mods/Body/"Mod name".

If that was to complicated or not elaborate enough, I'm sure someone will pick up what I was trying to say.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Bluey said:
That just means you have to direct that file to the directory (folder) it came from. For example...

If you got the mod from Mods/Body, then you would put on the red line "Mods/Body/"Mod name".

If that was to complicated or not elaborate enough, I'm sure someone will pick up what I was trying to say.

Don't worry, even I had a little trouble getting used to that system. But your explanation was right on the money.

HentaiLover147

Potential Patron
Bluey said:

Umm... I still dont understand... ^^;
Can you use the pic i used in my first post as an example?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
HentaiLover147 said:
Bluey said:

All you really do is input the directory where your mod is located. I'm pretty sure it needs to start from the directory the SDT.swf is in, then type the folder directory and then the file name and it's extension.

If you have Anon's SDT Pack, then it would start at "Mods/", but you would need to put in more than that if it's not found directly in the Mods folder. Say you wanted Katara from Avatar TLAB; you would save the location of the hair as something like "Mods/Avatar TLAB/Katara (hair down).png".

Same for any other mods you include for the character.

HentaiLover147

Potential Patron
BuckWild said:
HentaiLover147 said:
Bluey said:

All you really do is input the directory where your mod is located. I'm pretty sure it needs to start from the directory the SDT.swf is in, then type the folder directory and then the file name and it's extension.

If you have Anon's SDT Pack, then it would start at "Mods/", but you would need to put in more than that if it's not found directly in the Mods folder. Say you wanted Katara from Avatar TLAB; you would save the location of the hair as something like "Mods/Avatar TLAB/Katara (hair down).png".

Same for any other mods you include for the character.

Oh... That explains it...
Yea, i dont have that pack or anything like that. I'm just playing the game online and i've just been using Hair Template's and SWF's... :P
http://www.comdotgame.com/play/super-deepthroat

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Don't bother saving a character if you don't have the flash game saved to your hard drive. It'll disappear once the cache is cleared.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
depending on your browser settings, it could also be deleted even when playing offline; it ends up storing it in the appdata folder either way.

i would suggest using the export characters feature to save them once in a while, or use loader character folders.

HentaiLover147

Potential Patron
Okay, here is my problem.. I've put togather Screenshot's of what's been happening..

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

[attachimg=4]

[attachimg=5]

[attachimg=6]

[attachimg=7]

[attachimg=8]

[attachimg=9]

[attachimg=10]

[attachimg=11]

[attachimg=12]

[attachimg=13]

[attachimg=14]

And all that keep's happening is that it stays stuck on, trying.

Attachments

• SDTCharacterHelp 13.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 13.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,190
  • SDTCharacterHelp 12.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 12.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,190
  • SDTCharacterHelp 11.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 11.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,185
  • SDTCharacterHelp 10.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 10.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,171
  • SDTCharacterHelp 9.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 9.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,169
  • SDTCharacterHelp 8.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 8.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,177
  • SDTCharacterHelp 7.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 7.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,193
  • SDTCharacterHelp 6.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 6.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,197
  • SDTCharacterHelp 5.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 5.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,172
  • SDTCharacterHelp 4.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 4.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,174
  • SDTCharacterHelp 3.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 3.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,169
  • SDTCharacterHelp 2.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,180
  • SDTCharacterHelp 1.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,179
  • SDTCharacterHelp 14.jpg
    SDTCharacterHelp 14.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,222

Lizoran

Potential Patron
well you don't really need to copy the actual location
here's a bit of help i wrote before
Fenrir said:
you set the location of the files wherever you want, just put the hair files on a specific folder, then when you load the hair it ask you for a location you hit the button with a + sign in the part that says default folders, then input the name of the folder with a / at the end

for example: I have the hairs on a folder called hairs so when i load the hair import this is how it looks

try something like that see if it helps
good luck :)

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron
Start with SDall. If it gives you continued problems, delete that part and start with Templete's.

Or work backwards from maka.png, adding one folder at a time (remember the / and always click that little refresh arrow afterwards, it'll tell you when you got it right).

So try, 1 SD ~All~/Templete's/Soul Eater/Maka.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.