SharpJaws

Potential Patron
Yeah, I know that, but I'm sure there are those of us who want to see Sakura go forward through this and as before a big turnaround can come at the most unexpected way.

Again, that's just me.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported me and the Ryona Rumble. I had a lot of fun not only writing this story, but also giving you as many ryona moments as I can offer. I had a blast working on this story from the very beginning, and I also enjoyed your feedback. Again, thank you for the 'Likes', the feedback and your continued support.

Now for the next announcement. Even though I have already finished writing my Ryona Rumble story, I still have plans working on it. And How am I going to do that you ask? Simple. I am going to make a graphic novel of my story by making customized characters and producing screencaptures of the spots, using the video game, WWE 2K. I will do my best to give the readers visual aids of my story, and to give ryona fans something to enjoy. Thank you for your support.

So, without further ado, the first chapter's pictures have already been added to the story. Comments and critique about this is very welcome and much appreciated.

Story will also be posted on my DeviantArt page.

Last edited by a moderator:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
So the story is done, and at the same time, not done yet. Fascinating. I saw the pictures of the first chapter you put up. I must say that I am very impressed. First of all, Sakura Hagiwara looks beautiful. She was awesome making her entrance. Awesome choice of costume you chose for her. I never was a fan of that one piece she wore in her matches. Anyway, I can't to see Sakura and that damn gorgous body of hers get destroyed by the other competitors.

Not much action in the first chapter, we all know that. But I love the setup. I noticed you customized your own arena, with the 'R's in the corners. Looks like we're going to have a very interesting graphic novel in our hands. I'm glad you found something to do after you completed the Ryona Rumble. I hope you have fun making these pictures. I assume it takes a lot of work, but I'm eternally grateful for you taking up this big project of yours. Best of luck.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Sakura Hagiwara looks beautiful. She was awesome making her entrance. Awesome choice of costume you chose for her. I never was a fan of that one piece she wore in her matches. Anyway, I can't to see Sakura and that damn gorgous body of hers get destroyed by the other competitors.
I agree. I was drooling when I saw the way you had Sakura designed. She looks remarkable, stunning, absolutely beautiful. Skimpy and revealing, but she still looks like she's going to kick some ass. Or in this case, get her ass demolished. This sounds like a lot of work, Code Red. I hope you find the time, the patience and fun making these pics and perfecting your story. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
So far, so good Code Red. You produced some really good pictures here. Kelly Kelly looks spot on accurate and the action shots are amazing. I especially love the ones where Kelly Kelly delivered the neckbreaker and her finishing move to Sakura. You can really see the way how Sakura falls to the mat, and it looks painful. If this is only your second chapter, I can't wait to see how the other pictures will turn out.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Awesome job with Kelly Kelly. She looks very realistic. Almost exactly like her outfit from HiaC, where Beth Phoenix literally destroyed her. Excellent start to the Ryona Rumble. I'm grateful that you made these. And I also must commend you for working on them. I can't imagine how long it takes for you to make all of those pictures, not including the wrestling move pics I noticed on your profile.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Whoa! I am amazed with the pics you made for the latest chapter. My favorite part was how you had Gia pull Sakura's crotch into the steel ring post. I was wondering how you were going to pull it off. But it was very impressive. All of the pics are. I can't wait for the next posting of pictures you have for the fourth chapter.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I can't believe how realistic Gia almost looked. You actually got her model right on the money. Even that tattoo on her ass was almost the same. Then again, I thought she had a lot more tattoos on herself than just that. She's got a bunch on her arms and on her front. Anyway, my favorite part is the tombstone piledriver Gia did on Sakura. Poor Sakura was out like a light in one of those pics after that move. Excellent job on the pictures. You really know how to tell a story though words and through images as well.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Good to see this story is still being developed even though it's finished. I just saw the pictures on your deviant page and on this website. You, my friend, have earned a subscriber on DA. I love these wrestling pictures and the pictures for this story. I now have something to look forward to every week or so because of you.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Hey. Just curious Code Red. On your deviant page, you posted a bunch of pics of Sakura Hagiwara on the receiving end of various wrestling moves. Are you going to make a new page and post them on this website? I believe the whole Ryona Community would surely appreciated it, as will I.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Hey. Just curious Code Red. On your deviant page, you posted a bunch of pics of Sakura Hagiwara on the receiving end of various wrestling moves. Are you going to make a new page and post them on this website? I believe the whole Ryona Community would surely appreciated it, as will I.
Agreed. You did a hell of a job with the pictures on your art page, Red. I love seeing Sakura getting the crap beaten out of her with all of those wrestling moves.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
That sounds awesome. I didn't know you had a DeviantArt page. But I'll be sure to check it out and subscribe when I get there. Can't wait for the next set of pictures for the next chapter. You are really awesome in making these.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Oh-ho! Good job with the pictures for the fourth chapter. I remembered how the chapter had Sakura on the receiving end of six different suplexes. I was wondering how you were going to pull that off. Needless to say that you did a fantastic job showing Tina performing the move on Sakura, as well as Sakura's reaction when she slammed into the mat.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Wowzers man. Sorry I hadn't posted in a while. It's the holiday season and i've been busy, busy, busy. Now that I'm here I just want to see you did one hell of a job with the pictures from the last chapter. I so enjoy seeing Sakura get beat up by the other women. Hope there's more to come. Maybe during Christmas? Lol

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I so enjoy seeing Sakura get beat up by the other women. Hope there's more to come. Maybe during Christmas? Lol
That would be an awesome Christmas present. I hope we see more pictures of your amazing Ryona Rumble story and its next set of pictures, hopefully before the end of 2015. What you've done Code Red is astounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.