Ryona Fantasy Game Concept - what foes/monsters would you want to see? (1 Viewer)

Thinker

Potential Patron
Hi there, this is just a very raw concept for a game I imagine in the vein of Golden Axe, where you control the heroine.

What kind of opponents/monsters would you like to see in that kind of game? What sort of ryona or other attacks would they use?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Monsters that use submission holds.
Plants with vines that constrict.
Mages that freeze the heroine, or encase her in stone.
Slimes that attack by engulfing.
Mudmen that throw chunks of themselves which then harden, slowing her down or trapping her completely if she is hit by a few.
Aquatic creatures that focus on dragging the heroine underwater where she'll drown if she doesn't escape.

Also, traps!
Snares that leave the heroine hanging upside down for nearby monsters to knock around.
Animated suits of armor that don themselves onto the heroine, forcing her to run into another nearby hazard.
Jets that shoot glue (working similarly to the mud man)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Monsters that use submission holds.
Plants with vines that constrict.
Mages that freeze the heroine, or encase her in stone.
Slimes that attack by engulfing.
Mudmen that throw chunks of themselves which then harden, slowing her down or trapping her completely if she is hit by a few.
Aquatic creatures that focus on dragging the heroine underwater where she'll drown if she doesn't escape.

Also, traps!
Snares that leave the heroine hanging upside down for nearby monsters to knock around.
Animated suits of armor that don themselves onto the heroine, forcing her to run into another nearby hazard.
Jets that shoot glue (working similarly to the mud man)

What he said...

Also, all enemy attacks would have a different effect if the heroine was near death (like in the Buffy The Vampire Slayer games). For example, constricting vines that normally just drain health would wrap around the throat strangling the life out of her. If a character has her health drained by a slime monster, she drowns inside of him. And my favourite, monsters and enemies that use submission holds break the heroine's bones if she has no health left. I'm sadistic like that.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
There's very little you can add to Unrelated's post, expect that some of those "monster" that use submission holds are humanoid females.

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
A troll that always carries a wooden stick (but he can grab and bearhug)
A snake that constricts and bites the heroine
A vampire that bites the neck
A wild monster-like animal which brings her down and eat her boobs (yummy!)
A slime that can transform to many bone-breaking shapes

And they can tag when they're attacking.

jhlipton

Potential Patron
Darts containing a somewhat poisonous liquid (like bleach). Each one hurts so much, but it takes 10 to 20 to kill her.

Stabber like the Reaper. Grabs the girl and stabs and stabs and stabs until she's good and dead.

Any long painful death with sexy moans.

H

"Heavy Hands" Harry

I've never been one for playing the lamb, truth be told. I'd rather control the wolf. I'd want to be a total badass, like Lobo from DC, or Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. You've got a number of guns and melee weapons(For you grittier suckers), not to mention a wonderful array of unarmed moves/grapples. You play a villain or maybe just a mercenary sort of character, as a league of 'legendary warriors' try to stop you. Of course, you beat, bludgeon, shoot and otherwise carve your way to victory.

That's what I'd like to see. Possibly with less death because I loathe breaking the toys, but if it's for you guys, fuck it, just leave it in.

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
Monsters that behead the heroine when you lose.

Spike traps / tentacle monsters that impale you in many deadly ways!

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i love constriction so for me Snakes that coil around you , viney plant monsters that snare and pull you, spiders that wrap you up and squids/octopus'/tentacle monters that squeeze you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.