RWBY (1 Viewer)

Viridian

Potential Patron
Yang is officially 'The Hulk' of RWBY franchise, doomed to be oh so awesome all of the time...

More please.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Hngh. Life is too busy so I got off the series for a while, and the volume 2 ended. (With 6 seconds of Melanie... :jk:)
But volume 2 episode 11 has the best ryona moment for our heroines :D

First, the big sis Yang met her macth with Neopolitan the mute henchgirl, she's my new fav. character of the series.

And this faceless brute isn't an easy foe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Hngh. Life is too busy so I got off the series for a while, and the volume 2 ended. (With 6 seconds of Melanie... :jk:)
But volume 2 episode 11 has the best ryona moment for our heroines :D

First, the big sis Yang met her macth with Neopolitan the mute henchgirl, she's my new fav. character of the series.

And this faceless brute isn't an easy foe.

Yeah, poor girls :(
Other than that I loved Vol. 2, I already want Vol. 3

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Hey guys, long time no update. Unfortunately with this update I bring very sad news.
Yesterday, on February 1st 2015, series creator Monty Oum died at age 33. More details are in the video and link I have provided in this post.

Rest in Peace Monty Oum...

Rooster Teeth · Argh!

Trigon

Casual Client
Wow, yeah I just heard about that. Very sad news indeed. RIP Monty Oum, you will be sorely missed. :TT TT:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Apparently, he died of an infection after going to the hospital for a routine medical procedure. When the shock subsides, there will no doubt be some very, VERY angry family and friends. And rightfully so.

mudball2

Potential Patron
I was very heartbroken at this news. He certainly lived a lifestyle I can respect have always tried to emulate.

Viridian

Potential Patron
Well RWBY has returned for season 3 and it brings a whole bevy of combat focused episodes thanks to its arena setting...
Also Winter has come... and she is so so lovely

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Speaking of it, I still wait for full body shot of Neo in her black outfit. Seem like she still appeared in episode 1 only.

Viridian

Potential Patron
yeah she's only been in one episode so far I think. No doubt she'll turn up again somewhere, hopefully to put a beat down on Winter lolz... but I admit I'm hoping for stretches here.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
It's been a long time since this thread has been updated so I figured I'd give it a shot in the arm since a certain game has been announced this summer that's very relevant to this show. It should be known by now, first, however, that RWBY is currently within it's 5th Season, starting here... (currently, up to 9 episodes should be available to watch without the Rooster Teeth subscription)

RWBY: Volume 5, Chapter 1: Welcome to Haven

...and now, at bare minimum, Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee are set to appear in the four-way crossover title "BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle", where potential additional characters from RWBY will square off with the rosters of Under Night IN-BIRTH, Persona 4 Arena and, of course, BlazBlue. This game marks the series' first fighting game debut, being made by Arc System Works.

While, yes, this is a 2D fighter and it's along the lines of 'fast-paced anime action' (so it won't be as incredibly detailed as a 3D game like Dead or Alive, Tekken or Soulcalibur), you still get to slam, throw, throttle and ultimately beat Ruby and Weiss around with all sorts of characters but, more commonly, the likes of Ragna, Iron Tager, Waldstein and Azrael (and that's just for starters, as the roster is going to be MUCH bigger before the game launches in 2018), so it's offering may be a ryona point for certain people here. Also, for the RWBY cast, they'll be in both Japanese and English voicing.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaa, the game came out!
And Blake is in it and Yang is coming!

I can barely find any ryona videos of it, though..^^;;

Only this one so far, and only with Japanese voice.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Yeaaa, the game came out!
And Blake is in it and Yang is coming!

I can barely find any ryona videos of it, though..^^;;

Only this one so far, and only with Japanese voice.

Yeah, thanks for the video share Ryonaeer. I've been playing this game non-stop on my channel, mostly as Ruby, Weiss, Blake from RWBY and Noel Vermillion [BlazBlue] and Orie Valadier [UNIEL]. Even outside of all the girls here and the bit of ryona it can potentially have (I'll admit I'm quite into Weiss's JPN voice... but I don't mind either language option unlike most people), the game itself is quite a blast to play normally. My only main complaint is the fact they now have auto-ground recovery so you can't always have a girl knocked down after a move unless it KO's them, as well as... well. the usual lack of stuns (though it does have crumples), but other than that I'm actually really enjoying the game.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
They did videos for other ladies in the gane, which means the other half of RWBY~

I wish so bad blazblue had stuns...has other stuff, though, like wall smash, spinning around, ground bounce...buuuut RWBY ladies don't have two KO poses, only on their stomachs, not backs? That is maybe a thing for this game in general i dunno but I wish they had both...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.