Rift nudemod defiants faction (1 Viewer)

guidinglight

Potential Patron
Woot, got it to work. What I did was changed to a European shards under settings on the password screen (this is the first pull down menu under settings). From there I created a toon on a European shard and loaded the mods and they worked fine. Then when I went back to my characters on my US shard they were also nude. Hope this helps those that couldn't get it to work and that it works for you. Enjoy.

RavenOryon

Potential Patron
Not bad. :) Definitely a good start and good to see that finally someone got something like this working.

valdermar

Potential Patron
Europe and USA select character works OK.
Enter game (either one) back to underwear.
OOhh well,must be my system.

astor

Potential Patron
Doesn't work very well. I follow the tutorial(s), but it only works occasionally at the character select screen, not ingame and not after I log out back to character select screen.

R

red2316

Rift nudemod using umod Defiants faction only atm will make other faction later
open umod click main select use global hook
click add game find your rift.exe add it
open rift load toon
in umod click Open texture/package load all the dds files
than click update(reload) tab
tab back into rift done

nvm i got it to work tyvm

Last edited by a moderator:

astor

Potential Patron
Contrary to the title, this works for guardian as well. I don't know why I couldn't get this to work way back when but have been using it now for about a week. It causes the occasional game crash, but otherwise seems to work well. I would like to inquire about updated skin textures though. The genitals aren't properly aligned, so that where the pubic hair would be, you can see what should be betwixt the legs. /shrug

P

pcfrustration

Am I missing something or must we start this mod and reload the textures every time we start up Rift? Is there anyway to just keep Rift modded with nude skins permanently?

F

Futafox

Contrary to the title, this works for guardian as well. I don't know why I couldn't get this to work way back when but have been using it now for about a week. It causes the occasional game crash, but otherwise seems to work well. I would like to inquire about updated skin textures though. The genitals aren't properly aligned, so that where the pubic hair would be, you can see what should be betwixt the legs. /shrug
I strongly 2nd this motion... I would love to see more textures with a bit more...quality. but seriously great job on getting this working.

nathwax24

Potential Patron
Thak you for your excellent work.I'v made my characters nude by following those steps above. but soon I found another problem really bother me much.:
when I launch the game through the method that make the characters nude, I couldn't left click or draw any ITEMs and skills in player's bags and skill book,otherwise the game crashes....
I would like to know that does anyone met the same problem?Or does it has anything to do with my old graphic card?

RavenOryon

Potential Patron
Its just a shame that a more direct mod couldn't be used, its a wee bit of a pain to have to run a program just to inject the textures but, maybe someday lol

samooryesord

Potential Patron
Did this on the US client, awesome work man! Thanks so much! =D - Still a shame it doesn't stick and I have to reapply this every time I play =\

astor

Potential Patron
Any other such mods for this game that don't require a 3rd party program? I can get this one to work, but it does cause me to crash from time to time, and not always at a convenient moment.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Its just a shame that a more direct mod couldn't be used, its a wee bit of a pain to have to run a program just to inject the textures but, maybe someday lol
Game is going free to play so mabye it will get more attention, I hope for quality skins and some sexy armors

samooryesord

Potential Patron
I think this needs to be updated to the new F2P Rift, it stopped working for me =(

EDIT: Nvm, I forgot I can't run it through Steam for this to work. It works fine lol

EDIT2: Ok.. weird. It worked fine last night but now it's not working for real. It shows the green screen part when I load Rift, but the Umod tab won't change to let me add the .dds files. It just.. does nothing. I tried running it as Admin and that didn't help. Anyone know whats up?

Stubzzz

Potential Patron
I'm relatively adept at modding games... I'm having similar issues as the last poster, Umod isn't picking the game up and letting me add files for the stage where the instructions say to open textures etc.... Edit: I loaded different versions of umod, the ones in the pictures, and instructions v1 - It has a grayed out box and doesn't pick up the game, so I can't open textures to add them in. V2( alpha ) once loaded the game, but I had no way of opening the textures to put them in( diff layout and functionality). The second time I loaded the new version it didn't detect. Manual mode doesn't work. Attempt #9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.