Rift nudemod defiants faction (1 Viewer)

Stubzzz

Potential Patron
Working almost 100% of the time, just have to run as admin for both, and apply the dds files each time. Thanks :D

L

lysied

Hi, I'm new.

I strongly 2nd this motion... I would love to see more textures with a bit more...quality. but seriously great job on getting this working.

I also second this.

Great work, Just curious on any eta on a guardian set now. ^^

Unless it's for dwarves in particular, my guardian set also appears to work fine, since they share human (Mathosian/Eth) and Elf (High Elf/Kelari) models. The Defiance' Bahmi also work well, with the same problem as noted above, where the genitals are too high up.

This mod is amazing for me, since I can't stand the base underwear when I'm trying out vanity items, so thanks a lot, but now that we have a way to do it, I'd love to see some better quality texturing as I have from the other games out there, and I've heard that people already have textures out, but previously couldn't add them in from other forums.
Frankly, I prefer using a third-party program to run at the same time, because this doesn't make any changes to the game folder, otherwise. Additionally, it opens up the ease of loading and saving template sets, so if more of them come out, I can easily alternate between them, or adequately mix and match, so I support more of this method.

Ryux

Casual Client
I also have fun on my side :)

Attachments

• 2013-06-27_203937.jpg
    2013-06-27_203937.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 593

zenno

Potential Patron
I was able to use the mod on a European shard on the toon screen, but when I went into actual gameplay it does not work

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
Also, make sure the Rift texture detail is set to max...I found that the nude textures only work that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.