Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Finished Episode 3.

There's only one new enemy in Claire's chapter this time.
Monster Neil: He doesn't seem to have any death scene. If grabbed by his tentacle arm he will simply throw you across the boss arena. Occasionally he'll leave behind uroboros mines that act like beartraps, locking you in place for a couple seconds with tentacles that wrap around your legs. The scene with Moira in the trailer is actually a post battle cutscene that you have no control over. There's also a part near the end where Claire is pinned under Neil and they presumably want you to switch over to Moira to use a gun. However I let the scene run and Claire automatically kills Neil herself.

There are a couple of traps.
Spike Ceiling: Slowly crushes Moira and Claire
Gun Turrets: If you don't follow the correct path they will rapidly fire upon Claire/Moira, killing them instantly
Arm Trap: There's a set of four face shaped doors with a ship recessed in their mouth. Choose the wrong door and a door will clamp down on the arm of whoever pulled the lever. They'll try to pull their arm out but large scythes from the sides of the door will quickly swivel inwards and impale your character.

Barry's section also introduces the Dhurlga, which has an instant kill move that involves wrapping Barry up in its main tentacle and slamming him against the ground over and over again. The Dhurlga also appears in Raid Mode but doesn't seem to use its instant kill grab.

Last edited by a moderator:

kubi mage

Club Regular
I just played it and actually
Neil does have a death scene, if Claire is weak enough when he grabs her. Instead of tossing her away he lifts her above his head and rips her in half, showering himself in blood. It's probably the goriest death in the game so far.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I just played it and actually
Neil does have a death scene, if Claire is weak enough when he grabs her. Instead of tossing her away he lifts her above his head and rips her in half, showering himself in blood. It's probably the goriest death in the game so far.

Thanks for the clarification. To be honest I didn't want to sit through the cutscene load, battle load, and death load over and over again to check.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Thanks for the clarification. To be honest I didn't want to sit through the cutscene load, battle load, and death load over and over again to check.

Yeah, it's actually pretty hard to see. I only found it by pure luck.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
So as the retail version got leaked early in some regions , some videos for episode 4 got leaked and i saw the cutscenes for the extra episodes , i will post what i find but keep in mind two things : 1-) this is a MEGA spoilers for the story 2-) i briefly browsed the videos for episode 4 and i only saw cutscenes for the extra episodes

-From what i see in claire's section in episode 4 , you only encounter one enemy and that one is the glasp

-Regarding barry section then i saw the end of it and if you got the good ending (by choosing to let moira use the gun in episode 3) then there would be a second boss fight against mutated alex but this time with barry and claire in a new look but sadly claire is on the helicopter while barry is fighting her on foot so that is useless ryona wise

-Fortunately in the extra episodes moira will be able to use the gun so i assume she will be the lead character and on the other hand the events of her episode was during the six months gap and she said that she is seeing new creatures in the island other than the ones she was seeing before so hopefully she can encounter some enemies that barry encounter in his campaign

That is all i know for now but i am sure when they are officially released then there would be a lot more ryona hidden

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Just finished Moira's extra episode.

You encounter pretty much every common enemy in the game except for the glasp.

In the first two missions you'll encounter:
-Orthos
-Afflicted (armed and unarmed)
-Hammer Wielding Afflicted
-Vulcan Blubber
-Sploder
In the last two missions you'll encounter:
-Zombies
-Revenants
-Slingers
-Dhurlgas

Thankfully unlike in Raid mode the death scenes actually do play out here. However, you only really have a limited number of times to die before you get booted out of the game and are forced to start from the beginning again. How many times you can die depends on how many rations you have accrued, which maxes out to five "lives".
I also tooled around a bit with Natalia's extra episode. Nothing much to note here. It's pure stealth. If you get seen by an enemy you get an automatic game over.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Whaaa??? Moira can use the gun in Ep3? And you get an alt ending if you do it? Orrrr just an alt end for the episode? My friend and I been playing it and I THOUGHT tat scene was a setup! ya know? For Moira to get over her fear. Buuut...I was playin' as Moira and it seemed like I couldn't do anything...>_> Maybe 'cuz my friend was playing as Claire and just mashed the button. I wish it was more, uh...obvious? That it was a choice.

This game isssss kinda weird, 'cuz it seems like it was built as a co-op game, right? But then so many parts of the game feel like it wasn't. It's not as good in design as RE5. People hate on RE5 but as a co-op game, like it was meant to, its actually a fun game and a good one, n' the Mercenaries mode was also awesome with co-op strategy!

Anyway. I haven't gotten to the end but when I play by myself I gotta make sure to let Moira use the gun. She's my favorite RE character since, um, Hunnigan. :P But you can actually PLAY as her, hahaha.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I want to point out that all the bosses in the main game like mutated neil and mutated alex can be encountered in the omega stages in raid mode

ryona boiz

Potential Patron
Does anyone here by any chance have the sit down or lie down gesture in rev 2? Wondering if those would trigger a on the ground zombie grapple like in resident evil 6.

With that said I was pretty bummed out when the grapples in rev 2 were pretty limited compared to resident evil 6. Hope they will bring in some more in the next one

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.