Resident Evil Revelations - Jill Transparent Wetsuit (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Use this mod for the Resident Evil Revelations demo, I think it will work with the final release of the game. have fun!

Resident Evil Revelations Jill Valentine nudemod

Jill+Transparent+Wetsuit.jpg

Last edited:

Kargrinn

Potential Patron
Its a good thing that RE:R seems to be easily moddable. Let's hope that the full game keep it that way.
I´ve got high hopes for this game.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Oh boy. I had no intention of buying this since I already have it on 3DS, but you're tempting me, man.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jono Rolo

Potential Patron
I'm not sure why this mod will not work for me. I did everything right through Texmod and opening the file, but I still have the regular outfit in-game.

Vergil

Content Creator
Big Thanks to all of you guys!

Jono Rolo, try to put the texture settings to max and ... oh ... I forgot to mention how to use texmod with RE:R. Thank you for reminding me! :) I will update the readme soon. Hang on!

joemesh, I cannot buy the game since I have no money for it left. If some of you guys want to donate on my blog I will appreciate that very much and use the money to buy this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

simplesim

Content Creator

Jono Rolo, try to put the texture settings to max and ... oh ... I forgot to mention how to use texmod with RE:R. Thank you for reminding me! :) I will update the readme soon. Hang on!

joemesh, I cannot buy the game since I have no money for it left. If some of you guys want to donate on my blog I will appreciate that very much and use the money to buy this game.

Hey Vergil, can you clean up the shadows on the nude textures cos I actually removed all her gears from Jill's model mesh except for the pack on her back, so its like a nude body now.

Jono Rolo

Potential Patron

With some assistance from simplesim I was able to get it working properly. Thanks for the skin, looks great! Can't wait to play the full game with this!

Vergil

Content Creator
Hey Vergil, can you clean up the shadows on the nude textures cos I actually removed all her gears from Jill's model mesh except for the pack on her back, so its like a nude body now.

I have so many nudemods to work on. I don't think I can do that right now. But maybe I will release a version with less gear later. ;)

Jono Rolo, good think everything works now and thank you!

For the people that still have trouble to make it work:

1. Copy Texmod in the installation folder of Resident Evil Revelations.
2. In this folder you have to rename "rerev_demo" to "!rerev_demo" and "Texmod" to "rerev_demo".
3. Now run the game as usual via Steam. Texmod will popup.
2. "Target Application" is the renamed game exe "!rerev_demo".
3. In "Package Mode" choose the desired tpf.
4. Press run, have fun!

I've updated the readme in the rar too.

Pain

Potential Patron
Not bad, I don't have the demo but I will give this mod a try when I get the full game. Good work.

Faustianverse

Potential Patron
I have so many nudemods to work on. I don't think I can do that right now. But maybe I will release a version with less gear later. ;)

Jono Rolo, good think everything works now and thank you!

For the people that still have trouble to make it work:

1. Copy Texmod in the installation folder of Resident Evil Revelations.
2. In this folder you have to rename "rerev_demo" to "!rerev_demo" and "Texmod" to "rerev_demo".
3. Now run the game as usual via Steam. Texmod will popup.
2. "Target Application" is the renamed game exe "!rerev_demo".
3. In "Package Mode" choose the desired tpf.
4. Press run, have fun!

I've updated the readme in the rar too.

Still doesn't work for me. All graphic settings maxed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.