Resident Evil 5 Sheva The Nude Chainsaw Majini (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Sheva The Nude Chainsaw Majini

chainsaw sheva1.jpg chainsaw sheva2.jpg chainsaw sheva3.jpg chainsaw sheva4.jpg chainsaw sheva5.jpg chainsaw sheva6.jpg chainsaw sheva7.jpg

A bit of harmless enemy swaping I been meaning to do for Resident Evil 5.)

Throughly tested and 100% glitch free.

Instructions

Go to Program Files > CAPCOM > RESIDENT EVIL 5 > nativePC > Image > Archive
and copy the file uEm22 over your existing file.

Dowwnload Link: View attachment Sheva The Nude Chainsaw Majini.rar

Make sure you don't stare too hard though, or Sheva will cut your head off.

Enjoy,

Xellos49698

Once again a big thanks to G a d d a, for there awesome model.

johnbao

Potential Patron
sorry to bring up old post guys but where to find them? i have tried some facilities but none of those have them Wesker's mods can easy to find them but this one i have no idea where they are. and on the Figures the model look not correctly same to the in-game screenshots you had here

johnbao

Potential Patron
that's right Xellos, i have that Mods from old forum of GVZ lol but thanks for re-posting again. i use the unlocker to get all the chapters caused i barely play through REV5 lol the camera kinda make me sick sometimes don't know why, but for RE6 the camera works perfect and don't make me sick at least.Anyway, if anyone can re-call where to find those mobs for this mods please post an reply here. or did this resident_evil_5_nude_patch_sheva_natural mods overwritted this mods? i got it from nudeptach web site maker is simplesim smiles.

xellos49698

Content Creator
"where to find those mobs for this mods please post an reply here?"

Sorry, I don't understand the question, the link to the other topic will make most enemies appear as Sheva nude. The model used for this enemies mod is G a d d a 's which you can find on this website.

I'm glad you kept my old mod, it took me quite a bit of effort to figure out how to import G a d d a 's nude sheva model over most of the enemies in RE5.

CrossxEye

Potential Patron
Hi is the creator still helping out with questions?
Or am I EXTREMELLLLLLLLLY late...sorry for bothering you xellos49698 if you happen to reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.