Natalia - Resident Evil Revelations 2 (1 Viewer)

J

janina

I've been looking for a nude mod for Natalia in Resident Evil Revelations 2, but looks like there isn't any.
I'd make it myself, but I've zero knowledge of 3d modeling.

There's a costume selection menu, so there should be potential to make different costumes for her and a nude one too.

20181222025613_1.jpg

I found a few non-adult costumes from residentevilmodding forum like this Zelda one, but more NSFW costumes could be so much more fun :D

Screenshot.jpg

I currently love her official Lottie suit costume:

20190101083535_1.jpg 20190101083506_1.jpg 20190101083940_1.jpg 20190101083940_2.jpg

Iceman72186

Potential Patron
Great news but sads! ..There was a mod being made..but it got cancelled because allegedly the model wouldn't adjust and work correctly...so he said! Rfantasma666 who created the sherry mod for re2 2019 is the person who was trying to create it....he sent me proof it almost existed,...but it did almost once exist! There's a chance he took the model instead and converted it re2 2019 child sherry birkin..but I don't know? I looked at Sherrys model in 3ds max and she does have a full nude model in the game! minus her private parts...so Capcom had it coming that that someone would make such a mod lol and should have known better...

Rfantasma666 said he had the files but he lost them after he abandoned the project..so he said! He's still modding kids in various other games..but sherry seems to be his favorite! However no known nude mods exist unless someone kept it private!?..there's plenty of fake messed up should be illegal cartoons and 3d movies of her on sankaku plus...but I would advise not to...even though I just told where to go! It wouldn't be too hard to find anyway....I censored it of course out website rules and policies!, But the picture below 👇 This is the only picture he sent me while we were talking.... and this only proof of Natalias nude mod project in existence...

InShot_20230502_092846508.jpg

Last edited:

pcgamer87

Potential Patron
I've been looking for a nude mod for Natalia in Resident Evil Revelations 2, but looks like there isn't any.
I'd make it myself, but I've zero knowledge of 3d modeling.

There's a costume selection menu, so there should be potential to make different costumes for her and a nude one too.

View attachment 86046

I found a few non-adult costumes from residentevilmodding forum like this Zelda one, but more NSFW costumes could be so much more fun :D

View attachment 86041

I currently love her official Lottie suit costume:

View attachment 86043View attachment 86042View attachment 86044View attachment 86045

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.