Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster - Rebecca Nude/Sexy Sports (Very Busty) (1 Viewer)

teals03

Avid Affiliate
So, I picked up Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster during the Steam summer sale and decided I wanted the game to have a bit more heft to it... :eek:

Rebecca comes in two varieties - Clothed (Sorta) and Nude

RBGZJtf.png
YqJZo17.png

*Update* I modified the original nude model to be more reasonably large as per a request. Enjoy!
RFFnnFT.png

Install either file to this location:
Steam/SteamApps/common/Resident Evil 0/DLC/381712/costume_rebecca_02/nativePC/arc/game/em/em75

All mods replace the same file so you will only be able to have one active at a time. If I knew how to make this work with multiple outfits for ease of switching trust me I would do so. Make sure to backup your files before replacing!

Hope you enjoy using them as much as enjoyed making them! Let me know if you run into any issues.

Credit to Maliwei777 for the original nude Rebecca model.

Attachments

[RE0]Rebecca.Nude.SportsOutfit.zip
12 MB · Views: 6,198

Last edited:

teals03

Avid Affiliate
Haha, I definitely get where your coming from, but for some reason I really like the crazy big sizes once the context is purely fantasy. However, luckily there are no LODs for these models unlike in the other games, so it probably wouldn't be that hard to change. Which one did you want it for?

xellos49698

Content Creator
Are you using Firefox? Because the link is still working fine. I believe you need to be logged in here to download as well.

xXBossXx

Potential Patron
Are you using Firefox? Because the link is still working fine. I believe you need to be logged in here to download as well.
Yeah Im using firefox and logged in, can you please upload it on mediafire please and thanks in advance

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
We really prefer that files be uploaded in the DOWNLOAD section here at Undertow. That way we don't have problems with broken links, or folks having problems downloading.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

teals03

Avid Affiliate
I would check to make sure your browser isn't blocking the file from downloading. Pop-up blockers are pretty standard now and that could be blocking the file. It could also be your anti-virus. I just tried to download the file using Firefox and it seems to be working fine.

xXBossXx

Potential Patron
I would check to make sure your browser isn't blocking the file from downloading. Pop-up blockers are pretty standard now and that could be blocking the file. It could also be your anti-virus. I just tried to download the file using Firefox and it seems to be working fine.
I did try everything you said but nothing

96954318888.jpg

teals03

Avid Affiliate
You could try downloading the file through a different browser like Google Chrome or Opera, assuming you haven't already tried to do so.

That picture you posted looks a lot like IDM? Are you using a download manager? I would try disabling it or just simply downloading the file directly and see if that works. Same thing if your running behind a proxy.

teals03

Avid Affiliate
Added an update to the main post with a smaller (still large) alternate breast size for the nude model.

Not sure if anyone also wanted the clothed version done as well, but since that one would take longer to change I figured I would just make changes on the nude model first and wait to see if there is any interest in the clothed version.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Clothes? What are those? j/k
Thank you so much Teals03, especially how fast you did this.

Are you a fan of Darth Talon? I just updated my PC desktop, if your interested I'll put up my new background.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Darth Hell is the artist, but I combined these together and removed his seals on each pic. Not that Darth hell seal is really intrusive like some artist, but less of a distraction.)

Attachments

• Darth Talon back ground2.jpg
    Darth Talon back ground2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,493

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.