Resident Evil 5 Gadda Tribal Zoom Camera (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Resident Evil 5 Gadda Tribal Zoom Camera Blonde, Brunette, Natural, or Redhead

Resident Evil 5 Gadda Tribal Zoom Camera Blonde, Brunette, Natural, or Redhead

sheva by g a d d a.jpg

Description:This is nude mod for Sheva Tribal outfit created by G a d d a with FOV view already installed. You can choose between 4 Sheva's, with different hair styles. (Blonde, Brunette, Natural, or Redhead.)

Also, you have the option of having Sheva wear sexy lingerie, as she fight her way through Africa, or nothing at all.

Instructions

Go to Program Files > CAPCOM > RESIDENT EVIL 5 > nativePC > Image > Archive

and copy the files uPl01ShebaCos1.arc, evfpl12.arc, and fig44.arc.

Make sure to choose only "one" uPl01ShebaCos1.arc file; depending if you want the nude Sheva model or the corresponding outfit.

Once again, this is G a d d a's model.

I take no credit for this mod, so please do not redistribute this mod on other websites, ok?

Xellos49698

Blonde Tribal Zoom camera Download Link: View attachment Blonde Tribal Zoom camera.7z

Brunette Tribal Zoom camera Download Link: View attachment Brunette Tribal Zoom camera.7z

Natural Tribal Zoom camera Download Link: View attachment Natural Tribal Zoom camera.7z

Redhead Tribal Zoom camera Download Link: View attachment Redhead Tribal Zoom camera.7z

Also, here is the link for the same models above to overwrite Sheva's business office costume. With this you can have another costume or nude model from above ready to go or use a different mod for the tribal outfit and still enjoy G a d d a's work.

Blonde Business Zoom camera Download Link: View attachment Blonde Business Zoom camera.7z

Brunette Business Zoom camera Download Link: View attachment Brunette Business Zoom camera.7z

Natural Business Zoom camera Download Link: View attachment Natural Business Zoom camera.7z

Redhead Business Zoom camera Download Link: View attachment Redhead Business Zoom camera.7z

Side Note: Unfortunately, the business costume version can glitch with multiple Sheva mods installed. Nothing bad mind you, just sometime you'll get another Sheva model's head if you got more then one Sheva mod installed. Works perfectly fine with the tribal version.

Last edited by a moderator:

NML

Potential Patron
Hello.

I've got a few questions about this mod:
- What does 'evfpl12.arc' file add / do?
- Is there a mod of this don't have the FoV zoom?
- What're the differences of this mod with the one Gandalf made?

Thanks.

xellos49698

Content Creator
"What does 'evfpl12.arc' file add / do?"

I believe that's why the model works for cut scenes, not 100% sure though because I didn't make it.

- "Is there a mod of this don't have the FoV zoom?"

The original one did, I might have it somewhere.... but why would you want to see less of the model? wilsonso trainer, can give you the normal view or shrink the expanded view down a bit.

Resident Evil 4 & 5 PC -> Ultimate +78 Trainer V6.3

"- What're the differences of this mod with the one Gandalf made"

A far as I know G a d d a, made this model, I'm just hosting it here for them. You'll have to ask Gandalf if there is a difference, I'm just sharing G a d d a's work. G a d d a's last request on GVZ for this model was to have the view change to FOV.

NML

Potential Patron
"- What does 'evfpl12.arc' file add / do?"

I believe that's why the model works for cut scenes, not 100% sure though because I didn't make it.

- I don't think so... because I used Gandalf's one and he only includes '
uPl01ShebaCos1.arc' & 'fig44.arc' file, yet the mod still show in cutscenes too.

"- Is there a mod of this don't have the FoV zoom?"

The original one did, I might have it somewhere.... but why would you want to see less of the model? wilsonso trainer, can give you the normal view or shrink the expanded view down a bit.

Resident Evil 4 & 5 PC -> Ultimate +78 Trainer V6.3

- Because, I'm not comfortable to play with that new FoV zoom which I prefer the original FoV... besides I love to look at her nude during cutscenes much better or I'll be having trouble to play of not concentrating on the game (if you know what I mean
;)). If you have the one without FoV zoom... let me know or upload it please, Thanks man.

"- What're the differences of this mod with the one Gandalf made?"

A far as I know G a d d a, made this model, I'm just hosting it here for them. You'll have to ask Gandalf if there is a difference, I'm just sharing G a d d a's work. G a d d a's last request on GVZ for this model was to have the view change to FOV.

- I see... I guess we'll have to wait if someone kind enough to explain it for us, because when I look at them that they looked the same?

xellos49698

Content Creator
You could always PM Gandalf, he always nice enough to answer most question. Sorry, but I don't have the time to look for the original mod right now, I got a hosting issue I have solve, once I get done I'll be happy to look for it.

NML

Potential Patron
You could always PM Gandalf, he always nice enough to answer most question. Sorry, but I don't have the time to look for the original mod right now, I got a hosting issue I have solve, once I get done I'll be happy to look for it.

Okay, take your time... just don't forget. :D

G

Gandalf

My only involvement was skinning, Simplesim was the hex editor and Gadda the model editor. ;)

NML

Potential Patron
My only involvement was skinning, Simplesim was the hex editor and Gadda the model editor. ;)

BTW, do you have the answers to these questions I asked previously?
I've got a few questions about this mod:
- What does 'evfpl12.arc' file add / do?
- What're the differences of this mod with the one you made?
Also, I would like to add one more question...
Is there a model nude mod (meaning it's not texture nude mod, you know with the realistic nipples instead of the sharp ones) released yet?

Thanks.

G

Gandalf

No i had nothing to do with the FOV mod.I didn't even use it in my game.
Gadda's model is the only model ever imported into RE5 because he created the tool and couldn't share it.

NML

Potential Patron
Man, that is awful.... I still have the original trainer.... but all I can advises you to do is PM wilsonso.

It's okay, I'm too lazy to register on that forum anyways... also it looks kinda dead. I found something interesting on that forum though... a shirtless Chris Redfield mod, but it needs that "Trainer" you said to use it. Is there by any chance one of you could get the file for the shirtless Chris Redfield mod without using that "Trainer", just copy and paste to use?

A

Aoi Osaka

thank's for the sheva mod,i was wondering is it possible if you can nude mod sheva clubbing outfit with the hairstyle she has if possible please

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.