Resident Evil 5 Gadda Tribal Nude Special Melee Zoomed (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Resident Evil 5 Gadda Tribal Nude Special Melee Zoomed Blonde, Brunette, Natural, Red

Resident Evil 5 Gadda Tribal Nude Special Melee Zoomed Blonde, Brunette, Natural, or Red

sheva by g a d d a.jpg

Description:This is nude mod for Sheva Tribal outfit created by G a d d a with FOV view already installed. You can choose between 4 Sheva's, with different hair styles. (Blonde, Brunette, Natural or Redhead.)

Also, you have the option of having Sheva wear sexy lingerie, as she fight her way through Africa, or nothing at all.

The only difference this time is, that the Sheva model you pick, will have a different move set.

Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

Side note: It's very rare, but Cartwheel Kick can miss 1 out of 20 times. It's funny I actually manage to catch that in the video above.

Sheva's new melee moves are

Head = Cartwheel Kick

Arm Front = High Heel

Kneeling Front = Somersault

Partner skill Front = Skull Crusher

Kneeling Back = Hurricane

Arm Back = Backhand slap

On the Ground = Drop Kick

Partner skill Back = Spinning Back Kick

Instructions

Go to Program Files > CAPCOM > RESIDENT EVIL 5 > nativePC > Image > Archive

and copy the files uPl01ShebaCos1.arc, evfpl12.arc, and fig44.arc.

Make sure to choose only "one" uPl01ShebaCos1.arc file; depending if you want the nude Sheva model or the corresponding outfit.

Download Links:

Gadda Tribal Nude Special Melee Zoomed Blonde: View attachment Blonde Special Tribal Zoom camera.7z

Gadda Tribal Nude Special Melee Zoomed Brunette: View attachment Brunette Special Tribal Zoom camera.7z

Gadda Tribal Nude Special Melee Zoomed Natural: View attachment Natural Special Tribal Zoom camera.7z

Gadda Tribal Nude Special Melee Zoomed Redhead: View attachment Redhead Special Tribal Zoom camera.7z

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, this is G a d d a's model.

I take no credit for this mod, so please do not redistribute this mod on other websites, ok?

Xellos49698

Last edited by a moderator:

Mutter

Potential Patron
Download link was disabled by mediafire

Jumbo Files is very good host, you should try it.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Terms of service violations? Great... I'll give jumbo files a try, thanks for the suggestion.

Link fixed with jumbofiles.

K

koopatroopa5

I've tried many of the RE5 mods on this site following the instructions exactly and none of them work for me. I'm running Windows 8, perhaps that is related to the issue?

Edit: Do you have to be playing as Sheva for these mods to work? Thanks!

jiggable_pie

Potential Patron
I've downloaded and extracted the mods. I followed all instructions in the readme files and I still can't get them to work.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Not a chance, I've had windows 8 for the last month and all the mods I've got work fine. Are you sure your copying over the files in native pc? Remember the files include the lingering model and the nude one and you need to make sure your over writing the exact file in question.

C:\Program Files (x86)\CAPCOM\RESIDENT EVIL 5\nativePC\Image\Archive

The actual Sheva model is stored in uPl01ShebaCos1.arc, if you don't copy over that file with the one provided it's not going to work.

jiggable_pie

Potential Patron
Im using Windows 7 professional. I drag the nude mod and replace the corresponding file, same with the fig44.arc file, and I drag and replace the evfpl12.arc file into the event folder where their stored. Still nothing when I start playing the game.

xellos49698

Content Creator
When you copy the uPl01ShebaCos1.arc over uPl01ShebaCos1.arc do you get a pop up message saying do you wish to copy over this file? And then click YES. And are you using the Tribal costume? If you don't change Sheva's costume to tribal it won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.