Request for Him, Katsuki Bakugou (My Hero Academia) (1 Viewer)

qdfd

Potential Patron
Hello there! I was wondering if anyone can make Katsuki Bakugou as a mod for Him. Basically a head for him with Static Hair, looking down and if you can also make the body muscular but the latter isn's so important. I will provide links to pics of his hair from the side, eyes and body right here:
Side view of him, without the top of his hair
Gif of him, side view, visible top of his hair
Unfortunately there aren't many shirtless pics from the side
Shirtless from the front
Another shirtless one, still not directly side view
And another one
In conclusion, I'd like a static hair head of Katsuki for him, like the first pic, the gif is for reference of the top of his hair and if you change the expression on his mouth to a little more smug or maybe angry or annoyed, also the eyes a little lower if possible so he actually looks down if you use the first pic. The body is not needed, but it would be great to look even sexier, you can also make separate mods provided u make the body too, one for the head the other for both the head and the body. Hell, maybe even the body on it's own.
That would be much appreciated, hope to hear from someone soon and thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.