Request: Conan Exiles videos (1 Viewer)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hey Guro fetish people/Guro lovers,

I was wondering if anyone has looked into making videos for this game yet. I got it and there are already tons of ways to kill people in the game, and if I understand correctly they will be adding fatalities eventually too. I am curious if anyone is planning on making videos. I am willing to do such, just need to make a character and start getting my bandicam working to do it.

I also have an old Age Of Conan video that I am willing to upload, just never got it done. More on that later. :)

- M

puca

Club Regular
Not sure if my computer can handle Conan Exiles, so I'm excited to see it in action! Age of Conan had some great fatalities that could be performed on the player character and I'm hoping they carry that over.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, does anyone know if the cpu enemies are going to be able to perform fatalities on the player? I will probably get the game once the fatalities get added. I saw that you can once again pick from several different voice sets when creating your character. I hope they bring back some of the same voice actresses they used in AoC because they all did an amazing job. I still use a lot of the AoC sounds to mod other games.

Anyway, you said there are already tons of ways to kill people. Any idea of what they are? I hear you can sacrifice enemies to your god or whatever. I was kind of hoping the same could be done to your main character, lol. I want to create some Mitra Priestess and have her get sacrificed to Set, hah. But I am not sure that the CPU can even do any of that stuff to you.

Ghuusa

Potential Patron
As someone who owns the game right now I might make a few videos if I have the time but I have a couple pictures. Also I wouldn't recommend getting the game at unless you just want to support the devs as the game has major rubberbanding issues unless you play solo or with few people (5-10)
20170203230252_1.jpg 20170204013413_1.jpg

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hi! To answer your question Rag40, yes I have noticed fatalities on player characters. I have a video of my Nordheimer getting cut in two or arms off. I am still editing it but as soon as I can, I will post it here. Is it better to post my videos in the video forum, even though they are guro? I should be updating and uploading videos soon.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hi! To answer your question Rag40, yes I have noticed fatalities on player characters. I have a video of my Nordheimer getting cut in two or arms off. I am still editing it but as soon as I can, I will post it here. Is it better to post my videos in the video forum, even though they are guro? I should be updating and uploading videos soon.

Thanks for the info. Not sure where the best place would be to post the video up. Kind of wish there was a simple, all-encompassing "videogame" portion of the site. Everyone would just post anything game related there, ryona or not.

By the way, are the fatalities well animated like they were in Age of Conan? There seems to be ragdolls in this game which can be either a good thing or a bad thing. I am cool with ragdolls if they take place after the well animated death animation plays out. I dislike ragdolls when everyone just falls over dead in a generic fashion, though. I hope they add a lot of different looking fatality animations like AoC had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.