Conan Exiles very hairy natural mod (1 Viewer)

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Hi. You know Conan Exiles show realism in wilderness with full nudity and pbic hair. But normally, in the wilderness, there is no single chance to trim even a little. If there is pubic hair, the hair system should be whole: with hairy assholes, navels and armpits , heavier bush with thicker more abundant hair , with hair covering buttholes, navels, thighs, legs even arms for a full beauty in wilderness.
I have seen this done for other games like Elder Scrolls or Fallout.
I hope someone skilled enough could bring realism to the fullest for the characters.
Thanks.

Game page: Conan Exiles on Steam

RXxtE7F.jpg

The idea was started here in this thread: Conan Exiles Vagina, chapter 2

and continued here: [WIP] Conan Exiles new female body (vagina + nipples), source, mod file

Note how the the author has allowed anyone to use and modify the source filesas you want. The initial idea started with full body hair including armpits' hair. I don't know if this is being carried on.

There is this user who did an amazing job for doing full natural female hair going from belly button to butthole. You can take inspirations from his works: dePog's Content - LoversLab

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Editing your post by adding screenshots and a link to the game's web site might inspire a modder to consider your request.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Editing your post by adding screenshots and a link to the game's web site might inspire a modder to consider your request.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator

Thank you for the tip but I thought this game is already famous for its full nudity. There have been some tests trying to enhance the hairy system posted in another forums and someone else did a similar thing for other games liek Elder Scroll and Fallout. Is it allowed to post links to those here so modders can get an idea?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thank you for the tip but I thought this game is already famous for its full nudity. There have been some tests trying to enhance the hairy system posted in another forums and someone else did a similar thing for other games liek Elder Scroll and Fallout. Is it allowed to post links to those here so modders can get an idea?
Posting links to other sites is permitted.

Felldude

Content Creator
Yes I know and I even linked to that thread but it seems the project is put on hold and they even scrapped most of the hairy parts. The initial project had armpits' hair and very hairy pubes but it was scrapped. that is why I asked here and posted that thread so someone get inspired by it.

Sure enough, wasn't familiar enough with the game to notice it was the same.

The fbx files, in the source of that link have hair effects on the pubes and armpits. If your familiar with the game you might be able to repack with devkit...or at least that's what I gather from the forums.

Also I am having serious issues posting in forums at the moment...keeps reverting to past quotes and reply's...tried logging out, and closing the browser but it seems to be saved on the forum side.
source-jpg.73404

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.