Request, Black Desert -give me PAZ file unpacking tool or replace me unpack KR ver (1 Viewer)

rufangnaidan

Avid Affiliate
Request, give me PAZ file unpacking tool or replace me unpack KR ver

Now, I can not read and unpacked, PAZ file format

I need the latest tool

If this tool can not be published

Please replace me unpacked some files

Very Thanks

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Erm... well, there is my program:

Black Desert Online File Extractor
fileextractor-gif-gif.56142
A tool that uses quickbms to extract all files from your game

Download Link:

Source Code:
v1.0 - v1.1

Instructions:
1 - Extract this zip file to your PAZ folder.

2 - Run "File Extractor.exe"

3 - Use the options on the screen to do what you want.

Source: Black Desert Online Modding Tools

Is that what you needed?

Last edited:

rufangnaidan

Avid Affiliate
Thank you very much program.
Later, please do not release the source code, so PA technician will use this source code to prohibit injection procedure

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Thank you very much program.
Later, please do not release the source code, so PA technician will use this source code to prohibit injection procedure
I think if they wanted to block the injection for other filesz they would have already done like they did for the files that allowed us swap costumes.
They know what we are doing, and patching it would be so easy, but now all the changes they didn't block us to do, are harmless to their profit (texture mods basically), so I don't see why not release the source code.

rufangnaidan

Avid Affiliate
已经确认,在[KR]版本,装甲交换,已经被阻止。
情况是,游戏载入画面时候,几秒后退出到桌面,没有任何错误提示

It has confirmed that, in [KR] version, armor exchange, has been blocked.
casesGame loading screen when the, after a few seconds to exit to the desktop with no error

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
已经确认,在[KR]版本,装甲交换,已经被阻止。
情况是,游戏载入画面时候,几秒后退出到桌面,没有任何错误提示

It has confirmed that, in [KR] version, armor exchange, has been blocked.
casesGame loading screen when the, after a few seconds to exit to the desktop with no error
Yes I know, that's why I said "I think if they wanted to block us they would have already done like they did for the files that allowed us swap costumes."

They had a reason to block that, so they did, but for the rest of the files, I don't see why they would block it.

rufangnaidan

Avid Affiliate
更加性感的进行游戏,可以吸引成年玩家,你提供的 <Nude Patch>,其实是在帮助他们做广告。而且,就算触犯法律,他们直接问责的是你!所以,游戏开发商,不禁止性感内容,是在利用你的特殊身份。
More sexy game can attract adult players, you provide <Nude Patch>, it is in fact helping them to advertise. Moreover, even breaking the law, they direct accountability is you! Therefore, game developers, sexy content is not prohibited,Be exploited your special status.

Let them feel that you help their ,increase in the players and consumption, they will allow your, MOD, continue to survive

EDIT: Combined two posts

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.