Request: Amazon (Dragon's Crown) (1 Viewer)

Archknight7

Content Creator
I would like to request a hair mod of the Amazon from Dragon's Crown. In the spoiler below are the best references I could find as of this initial post. Any artist who chooses to have a go at this request, but would want additional references may say so, and I will search for more and add them here.

EDIT: 2 References added.
As the references show different hair colors, the blondish white hair (as shown in references 2-4) would be preferred.
PNG format is preferred.

4b12qIt.jpg

umWnyO4.png

PYUswcQ.png

eQnDbzs.jpg

IU14hx4.png

Last edited:

PseudoRussian

Vivacious Visitor
Amazon from Dragon's Crown
I could swear that there's a version of that hair in the "literally everything anyone's ever uploaded to this site" fileset, but I'll let you know. No need for more than one person to look through the dredge.
EDIT: Not there, but again I would swear that I've seen that character somewhere here before. I'll say something if I find something.
EDIT: Well, again, zippo. However, there are certain workarounds. For example:
  • the Peach hair with the code modification
    hairhsl:0,0.2,1.05,0.9
    gives you a pretty good color approximation.
If that's not to your liking,
  • Mineur's got a hair for a character named Shizuku Hazuki, which is fairly close to the bottom of the page in this thread. I know the bangs aren't right, but it's better than nothing.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Last edited:

Archknight7

Content Creator
I could swear that there's a version of that hair in the "literally everything anyone's ever uploaded to this site" fileset, but I'll let you know. No need for more than one person to look through the dredge.
EDIT: Not there, but again I would swear that I've seen that character somewhere here before. I'll say something if I find something.
EDIT: Well, again, zippo. However, there are certain workarounds. For example:
  • the Peach hair with the code modification gives you a pretty good color approximation.
If that's not to your liking,
  • Mineur's got a hair for a character named Shizuku Hazuki, which is fairly close to the bottom of the page in this thread. I know the bangs aren't right, but it's better than nothing.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Yeah, The archives do not have a hair mod of her, I appreciate a second set of eyes looking through it though. Thanks for coming up with those compromises as well, it'll do until someone would like to take up this request. Thanks for taking the time to help out!

Edit: A newer hair mod made by Mineur for the character Ai Ebihara is a close resembleance, with the closest I could get the color to match with this modification: (hairhsl:-11,0.31,1.63,0.72).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.