1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request: Amazon (Dragon's Crown)

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by Archknight7, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Archknight7

Archknight7 Potential Patron

I would like to request a hair mod of the Amazon from Dragon's Crown. In the spoiler below are the best references I could find as of this initial post. Any artist who chooses to have a go at this request, but would want additional references may say so, and I will search for more and add them here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PseudoRussian

PseudoRussian Vivacious Visitor

I could swear that there's a version of that hair in the "literally everything anyone's ever uploaded to this site" fileset, but I'll let you know. No need for more than one person to look through the dredge.
    EDIT: Not there, but again I would swear that I've seen that character somewhere here before. I'll say something if I find something.
    EDIT: Well, again, zippo. However, there are certain workarounds. For example:
    • the Peach hair with the code modification
      gives you a pretty good color approximation.
    If that's not to your liking,
    • Mineur's got a hair for a character named Shizuku Hazuki, which is fairly close to the bottom of the page in this thread. I know the bangs aren't right, but it's better than nothing.
    Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    Archknight7 likes this.
  3. Archknight7

Archknight7 Potential Patron

Yeah, The archives do not have a hair mod of her, I appreciate a second set of eyes looking through it though. Thanks for coming up with those compromises as well, it'll do until someone would like to take up this request. Thanks for taking the time to help out!

Edit: A newer hair mod made by Mineur for the character Ai Ebihara is a close resembleance, with the closest I could get the color to match with this modification: (hairhsl:-11,0.31,1.63,0.72).

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    PseudoRussian likes this.
  4. PseudoRussian

PseudoRussian Vivacious Visitor

Hey, glad I could be of some kind of help.