Rena cornered (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
((This is an alternate version of Rena's battle with Ritsuko in the junk yard... let's just a couple of objects being elsewhere completely changes the outcome also the conversation may be different because I dont remember it word for word))

(WARNING! CONTAINS ASPHYXIA, RYONA,SADISM, RAPE, TORTURE, AND OTHER THINGS do NOT read if your the sensitive type)

Rena lead Ritsuko to a secluded area of her junkyard for this confrontation, hopingto scare her away from her father.

"I know what your scheming Ritsuko" She said "You and your partner are a pair of scam artists, you get close to the man of the family butter him up thentake him for all he's worth and split it with your partner" Rena said

"Whatever do you mean? I'm in love with your father... in fact I'm Pregnant with" Ritsuko was aboutto say

"USODA!" Rena shouted then showed Ritsuko a checkbook... it was hers, with perfect records of not only deposits from her father's account but several others.

It was then that Ritsuko's expression changed to a crazed one as she landed two quick slaps to Rena which stung her face "I'm close to thebiggest score of my life and I WONT LET YOU STOP ME!" she then pounced, knocking Rena to the ground with her fully grown frame and wrapping her hands around Rena's throat...

"Maybe I should kill Teppei later, afterall all he does is set up the jobs,something I could do for myself" Ritsuko thought as she delighted in seeing Rena's face turn to one of panic and desperation, Rena reached to the side,looking for something... anything... Rena found a car bumper but she couldnt lift it one handed. Rena's eyes buldged out as no air went past her throat. her booted feet kicked, trying to push her body away from Ritsuko's relentless grip but to no avail. she tried to peal Ritsuko's hands away but the grip was too strong...

Rena's eyes teared up as she slowly faded to unconciousness...

it was then that Ritsuko saw two lengths of extension cord out of the corner of her eye and released the unconcious Rena... one was just long enoughto bind Rena's hands while the other was rather lengthly. Ritsuko then hatched a plan to kill two birds with one stone andgot on her phone...

when Teppei got there he saw a nude and still unconcious Rena proped up by a tree in the junk yard and a noose made of an extension cord... what Teppei did NOT see was Ritsuko behind him with Rena's hatchet... with one powerful strike Teppei's skull split in half, his body twitched and he collapsed on the floor...

"From now on I'm a solo act" Ritsuko said with a sadistic smile then turned to Rena... she was sturring awake.

"Back with us little Rena-Chan?" Ritsuko taunted, Rena was horrified when she saw Teppei dead... Rena was planning on killing him but she knew Ritsuko did it... Rena knew there was no chance of escape since Ritsuko was willing to kill her own partner. "Chin up Rena-Chan, you'll die but at least I'll be rich" Ritsuko taunted as she hoisted Rena up from a seated possission with the noose,forcing Renato her feet abruptly. "Take a deep breath Rena-Chan" she said then hoisted Rena up a few inches... Rena couldnt breathe as she kicked herlegs, fanning and streaching her toes looking for a place to relieve the pressure of the noose...

Ritsuko watched Rena try tofree her hands and find a footing with delight,enjoying her fearful expression. Ritsuko then approched Rena and began rubbing her untouched vaginal lips with two fingers... "Shhhh dontfight it" Ritsuko whispered in Rena's ear as she probed her vaginal opening with twofingers, forcing a grunt from the hanging Rena.

Ritsuko then with her other hand grabbed one of Rena's kicking legs and put it against her own vagina, the feeling of Rena's fanning and curlingtoes on her clit turned her on emensely which in turn caused her to without warning force her entire fist into Rena's unprepaired womanhood... a trickle of blood came out as Ritsuko shattered Rena's hymen and the force allowed Rena to catch one quick breath.

Rena's struggling contenued as her face turned red, Ritsuko didnt know nor care if it was from her fisting or from the asphyxia as Rena's struggling contenued, hertoes fanning and curling as the foot tried to put some of Rena's weight on her but failed turned Ritsuko on and the increasing feelingof wetness from Rena's vagina excited Ritsuko.

"See... you like it slut" Ritsuko whispered in Rena's ear despite knowing that the pleasure Rena was getting was involontary... soon Ritsuko felt another wave of wetness as thevaginal wals began spasming...followed by another. Ritsuko knew that asphyxia tends to do this but still used it to tease the dying Rena. nibbling on her ear as her kicking slowed down. Ritsuko herself was orgasming from time to time, covering Rena's foot with her orgasmic juices making it all but impossible for Rena to try to "Stand" on Ritsuko, although Ritsuko's pleasure sweat prevented that anyway.

Soon after that Rena stopped moving entirely... "Well without your struggling this is no fun Rena-Chan... but I know your still alive so how should I kill you..." Ritsuko then saw a lead pipe on the ground and picked it up... the motionless and unconcious Rena was helpless against the first strike WHAM shattering her kneecaps, Rena let out an unconsious moanof pain,the noose making it impossible to scream. WHAM a shot to her vagina, WHAM WHAM blood poured from the entry as Rena's pelvis was shattered. Ritsuko adjusted her stance and WHAM a solid shot to Rena's ribs, Ritsuko could feel several break.

then WHAMWHAM" Rena's shoulders were shattered.. with each strike Rena's unconcious moans of pain were growing weaker and weaker... then WHAM WHAM WHAM Three strikes to Rena's skull. Rena's face was largely mangled as some brain matter leaked out. Ritsuko dropped the pipe and smiled... "Now this is my personal play area... and you'll be my faverate toy Rena-Chan" Ritsuko taunted as she let Rena's body down with a FLOP and took her to a nearby refregerator... with all the broken bones Ritsuko easily stuffed Rena inside and afterword hid Teppei's body as well before returning to Rena's father.

B

blitzrunner

I'm not familiar with Higurashi no Naku Koro, Psycho333.. but I do appreciate with how well this is written =)

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Glad you haven't translate "Usoda" by"Shut up!" XD

Nice fic, like blitz said it's well writed. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.