[Released] SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game (1 Viewer)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Greetings, i think i found a bug with the "BOOBS" cheat code. The code doesn't work on Nishy anymore, i think it's due to the Story lvl cap thing.
But, after some test I found that you need to select Nishy with X before activating it (You can apply target based cheat codes on Nishy by targeting her with X, BRK/LVL/STAM/BOOBS)
Also, I remember that in the Itch forum there was a discussion about selectable breast size for Nishy, maybe making a tweak in the cheat effect would make it better?

PD: There is a bug with the chain H-acts, after multiple endings, the characters enter in a loop of endless cum animations.

Good luck ~

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Hello,

- other target based cheat codes : yes this was intended, this way you can turn affect Nishy even NPCs with some of these cheats. Altough, i might need to force it more on main char, if at one point it required X (self targeting).
- "bug with the chain H-acts" : were the characters in a certain state (broken , zombie .. - these have infinite stamina and could result in endless)

Thank you for your support,
~NK

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Right, i almost forgot. The games Futanari Birthday and Lilly BBC create folders with the save files right? There is a problem that if you delete the game and install it again the older save folder won't be recognized and a new one will appear

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Right, i almost forgot. The games Futanari Birthday and Lilly BBC create folders with the save files right? There is a problem that if you delete the game and install it again the older save folder won't be recognized and a new one will appear
Actually, both of those games are writing to registry, no save files/folders are created (games are too small to require that system and the registry is by default crosscompatible with other platforms). I believe it is due to the game being placed in a different folder (upon reinstall) or folders named differently. For better understanding we should check the registry saves (unity's PlayerPrefs save).

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Finally managed to find a way to have Futanari mode during the yuri sex :D
Captura.PNG
image_2023-03-05_001537128.png

Also, just noticed that NIshy can develop smegma when she is too dirty. nice touch

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Finally managed to find a way to have Futanari mode during the yuri sex :D
View attachment 144039 View attachment 144040
I see it's by commanding the girl to attack Nishy, nice ;) . Just be aware that you may encounter visual glitches since this was not tested or intended (altough, if it's moving then i probably did animate it. Last chars most likely recived some of these hidden animations).

Also, just noticed that NIshy can develop smegma when she is too dirty. nice touch
Yeap, got some inspirations at the moment so i decided to implement those >.<

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I see it's by commanding the girl to attack Nishy, nice ;)
Technically, I used the same bug/exploit that I used for the harpy footjob and the gangbang animations for Nishy.
Just command a fapet to attack Nishy, once the pose menu appears, press F5 and Nishy will be able to move and do things normally.
In this case just stay next to the female, press f, then select the pose (or just cancel) while the penis grow animation is happening. Otherwise just the normal futa animation will appear.
For the footjob, just press F5 while selecting the pose and then select the harpy option by pressing L.shift + enter (same with slime), now interact with the same fapet.
And with the gangbangs, make a fapet target Nishy, F5, and then press enter while facing a compatible fapet.
With this trick i discovered many interesting animations that i didn't know they existed.

this was not tested or intended (altough, if it's moving then i probably did animate it. Last chars most likely recived some of these hidden animations).
So all these times that i got the FutaxFemale Yuri anims in the older version was technically intended? Also, witch characters have hidden futa animations? I thought that only the kelpie was the only one with it. 👀

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Technically, I used the same bug/exploit that I used for the harpy footjob and the gangbang animations for Nishy.
Just command a fapet to attack Nishy, once the pose menu appears, press F5 and Nishy will be able to move and do things normally.
In this case just stay next to the female, press f, then select the pose (or just cancel) while the penis grow animation is happening. Otherwise just the normal futa animation will appear.
For the footjob, just press F5 while selecting the pose and then select the harpy option by pressing L.shift + enter (same with slime), now interact with the same fapet.
And with the gangbangs, make a fapet target Nishy, F5, and then press enter while facing a compatible fapet.
Oh, i assumed it's another bug, yet the procedure described does feel more like a hack/exploit.
So all these times that i got the FutaxFemale Yuri anims in the older version was technically intended?
Well, not quite intended, just made the additional anims for the futa part since i was already animating the rigs, just in case (as the case happened about now ).
Also, witch characters have hidden futa animations? I thought that only the kelpie was the only one with it.
The only animation change futa / normal is for kelpie x cow pose. What i meant above is that the penis rigs are also animated and got accounted for while making the animations (they don't show as oversized erect and static things). Sorry about the confusion.
With this trick i discovered many interesting animations that i didn't know they existed.
I wonder if i'm aware of all the discovered animations, maybe there's something new for me aswell >.<

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I wonder if i'm aware of all the discovered animations, maybe there's something new for me aswell >.<
So far the list is:
- FutaxFemale, milking parlor: LVL 2, Loop B
To make it appear you have to interact with a stationated female, press f5, press C and hold Q next to a Warng o any other male with a full Q option (don't press MMB to focus Nishy). Once nishy is raped, select the "Self Mounting" and press Q to activate the anim. This applies as well for the LVL 1, B
- KoboldxFemalexNishy: Loop B (maw shaking)
This one is pretty hard to get, since I had to force a tamed kobold to act as a wild one (by masturbsting in front of him and running away to not be caught), if I'm lucky he will attack another female, then press C and hold Q, like if it were the normal taming)
I never knew this animation existed during all these yearsh. While trying to see if taming animations can be used in captured fapets (only could do it with the kobold), i discovered this one Loop that only works inside a taming spot
- (SB Beast Version) HarpyxNishy, Loop B:
By resorting to the footjob exploit is the only way to see the second loop (hip shaking).

- FutaxHarpy: Not a new animation but i managed to repeat the milking station trick and make the hip trusting and thighs rubbing animation change between with Q. it's so hard to get...

Those 4 are the most unique ones I could find so far. As extra if futa nishy uses a broken wall female, the chain H-act looks interesting since it's a loop of the climax animations

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
So far the list is:
- KoboldxFemalexNishy: Loop B (maw shaking)
- (SB Beast Version) HarpyxNishy, Loop B
Oh, i completely forgot about the new ones (the ones you mentioned). And i'm glad most of these hacks don't break the game

I never knew this animation existed during all these years
:) small interactions and anims are spreaded like this thru the story and free mode, although sadly, i don't have a list of them
As extra if futa nishy uses a broken wall female, the chain H-act looks interesting since it's a loop of the climax animations
O.o I never tried that one , or Broken Nishy x wall female. I recall being interested in Broken Black/TC x Nishy >.<

WeebLoop

Casual Client
O.o I never tried that one , or Broken Nishy x wall female. I recall being interested in Broken Black/TC x Nishy >.<
A few pages back I showed you that, what happens is that after 1 loop the sex animation gets reversed, but only works for one loop, after that the characters will be static :(

Also, i have some doubts.
-There will be a incoming bux fix updated for the main SB o it will come after the production of the EP2 begins?
- Something I forgot to ask, is the KoboldxNishy; WarngxNishy; WarngxBunny animations supposed to count as vaginal sex? Because those 3 animations looks a lot as an ass-job pose yet it removes virginity and increases pregnancy (too late to ask this xd)

:) small interactions and anims are spreaded like this thru the story and free mode, although sadly, i don't have a list of them
Having a list would be pretty helpful tho, since the H-act system is a bit buggy sometimes i feel unsure if I had seen everything (remember the Stallion animations bug?)

Last edited:

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
A few pages back I showed you that, what happens is that after 1 loop the sex animation gets reversed, but only works for one loop, after that the characters will be static :(
Oh, sorry forgot about that.
-There will be a incoming bux fix updated for the main SB o it will come after the production of the EP2 begins?
The bug fix update will arrive with a bit of extra content, however it'll take some time (probably around end of autumn or start of winter). Apologies for the long delay. In the meantime, if there are any other bug reports, feel free to send them over.
- Something I forgot to ask, is the KoboldxNishy; WarngxNishy; WarngxBunny animations supposed to count as vaginal sex? Because those 3 animations looks a lot as an ass-job pose yet it removes virginity and increases pregnancy (too late to ask this xd)
Indeed, i'll check it out, could've been some scaling bug in unity or i have misplaced it.
Having a list would be pretty helpful tho, since the H-act system is a bit buggy sometimes i feel unsure if I had seen everything (remember the Stallion animations bug?)
Well, there is a list (the one from patreon's stiky post), however it includes just the main animations (the kobold's maw shake via Q button, is not mentioned).

WeebLoop

Casual Client
The bug fix update will arrive with a bit of extra content, however it'll take some time (probably around end of autumn or start of winter). Apologies for the long delay. In the meantime, if there are any other bug reports, feel free to send them over.
Oh, nice. As long it comes there is no rush then
Indeed, i'll check it out, could've been some scaling bug in unity or i have misplaced it.
Just to wonder, it would be possible to replace the NishyxKobold anim with the FemalexWildKobold? For the variation I mean, since there are 3 H-acts with the same Nelson pose

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I remember someone on Itch asking about a way to change the game resolution in order to reduce the resource consumption in the devise,
I use this trick i found somewhere, and it helps a lot in devices with low graphic power:
If you want to set up your screen settings you can do it manually by creating a shortcut of the .exe, opening the shortcut's properties and adding these next to the default target: -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 540 -screen-width 960 -screen-quality Low
height and width can be changed manually according to your needs

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Just to wonder, it would be possible to replace the NishyxKobold anim with the FemalexWildKobold? For the variation I mean, since there are 3 H-acts with the same Nelson pose
Yes, actually i think i was just in a hurry and ended up leaving it like that.
If you want to set up your screen settings you can do it manually by creating a shortcut of the .exe, opening the shortcut's properties and adding these next to the default target: -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 540 -screen-width 960 -screen-quality Low
Usefull trick, thanks for sharing ;)

WeebLoop

Casual Client
I'm replaying the story mode and got a doubt, did you make the CrowdMalexNishy Titfuck animation exclusive for the Story mode? because I remember that animation as a reward for doing the Crowd Molesting right

WeebLoop

Casual Client
Also found this cave under the bunny lair, this is some kind of discarded content or it will be used in the future?
image_2023-03-22_231419810.png

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
I'm replaying the story mode and got a doubt, did you make the CrowdMalexNishy Titfuck animation exclusive for the Story mode? because I remember that animation as a reward for doing the Crowd Molesting right
Originally these where meant to be h anims based on crowd chars's fetishes, for different fetish different anim with progression based on your level. Yet since it was taking a very long time, i only got the tit job anim done, which is used in story with the 'CaveMan' sequence. Not sure if it was reused anywhere else.
As for free mode, sadly it didn't got there yet, i'll try to figure out a system probably based on the Slut Job system which will include a wider variety of hacts.
Finally managed to found this nice easteregg
Yea..It was a dead lock before it turned into a easter egg T^T , i hope it was hard to get there
Also found this cave under the bunny lair, this is some kind of discarded content or it will be used in the future?
Emm, i don't think so. By default the cave just stands there empty, upon entering it (correctly) it's insides get loaded, for optimization purposes. You somehow manged to sneak in unnoticed by the LOD checker >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.